10 Million Android Users Switched to iPhone

>10 Million Android Users Switched to iPhone
bgr.com/2016/11/04/android-to-iphone-7-transfer/

>MacBook Pro has the fastest SSD on the Market
ubergizmo.com/2016/11/15-inch-macbook-pro-fastest-ssd-in-market/

>iPhone 7 and iPad Pro display visually indistinguishable from perfect
cnet.com/news/iphone-7s-display-is-visually-indistinguishable-from-perfect-says-testing-firm-displaymate/
displaymate.com/iPad_Pro9_ShootOut_1.htm

>Apple takes 104% of smartphone market profits
fortune.com/2016/11/04/apple-smartphone-profits/

>Nougat crashes constantly, 0.2% adoption
forbes.com/sites/shelbycarpenter/2016/09/27/android-nougat-more-network-crashes-ios-10/#260d4f0c79d6

>App Store revenue 90% higher than Google Play
venturebeat.com/2016/06/09/app-store-revenue-was-almost-double-that-of-google-play-in-q1-2016/

>iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Shatter Records
newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/iphone-7-and-7-plus-shatter-records-at-t-mobile.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/11/2/13490774/apple-macbook-pro-review-2016-13-inch-laptop
strategyanalytics.com/strategy-analytics/news/strategy-analytics-press-releases/strategy-analytics-press-release/2016/11/02/strategy-analytics-android-captures-record-88-percent-share-of-global-smartphone-shipments-in-q3-2016
strategyanalytics.com/strategy-analytics/news/strategy-analytics-press-releases/strategy-analytics-press-release/2016/10/31/apple-follows-microsoft's-lead-on-2-in-1s-to-rebuild-ipad-growth
forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2016/11/04/apple-cuts-usbc-dongle-prices/#278391b041da
gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/One-in-every-3-Apple-engineers-is-Indian/articleshow/39131973.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do computer illiterate iToddler morons get the false impression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome on a technology board?

Nice copy pasta pajeet.

They see all the other consumer trash from Sup Forumsubhumans and redditors and think they'll fit in.

>he's crying because his 3 year old Thinkpad is getting shit on by a "Facebook machine"

You realise apple fabricated all the "data" behind those articles, right? And paid people to write them?

>mfw to smart to miss the obvious truth

>to smart
Sure thing buddy.

>falling for obvious b8
Found the new guy

newfag

Delet this, goyim. We need to make sure our dear customers think that android is better.

ANDROID KEKS, KEKED AGAIN.

My Dell Inspiron 7559 has a touch screen and 4k Display

Come get me when MacBook Pros have touch screens, 4k displays, are 2-in-1 and have high powered GPUs with a quadcore processor in it AND a numeric keypad.

That's what I thought.

Million Android Users Switched to iPhone
How many iPhone users switched to Android?
>we don't have those numbers

>touch screen
Meme gimmick that compromises display quality and is inferior to the touch bar.
>4K displays
Useless at 13 and 15 inches, fully capable of supporting a larger display.
>high powered GPUs
done
>quadcore
done
>numpad
Who cares?

Only Jews care about how much a company makes.
Real whites care only about features.

Macbook Pros don't have quad core or high powered GPUs.

>high ppi displays are useless when you go above the ppi Apple uses!

Touch screens are useless, so is the Touch bar.

Next?

Enjoy your "soft Brexit."

>england in charge of being hard

Touchscreens are fun. I can complete CAPTCHAs way quicker on a touchscreen

Is that Skylake?

Shift the goalposts more senpai

Not gonna lie, wish they would have put a more powerful dGPU option in there...and the port transition will take a little time to fully integrate into the work flow, but those Space Grey MBPs with the Touch Bar look gorgeous.

Not upgrading my full tilt Mid 2015 though.

>not just answering the question

Im sitting with a 2014 13inch. Hold out brother, the OLED MacBook with e-ink keyboard is among us.

Yes

Sure feels shilly in here.

>market share
>meaning jack shit
Wow I pumped out $50 curry nigger phones, I control the market!!

You should show this to Sup Forums, they're the ones that don't know crap about computers and/or technology and only use them to play their shitty games.

Make sure you add to the end of your post "Why haven't you switched to a MAC yet?"

Whatever you say, shill.

Holy kek

If you're feeling shilly, I suggest closing a window.

>mfw that double entendre

Beautiful. What's the competition?

Oh..

>
who charges their apple watch at their desk in the daytime.
Also non apple dock are shitty

Don't mind me, just one of the nicest objects ever made coming through.

I really don't understand why Sup Forums shits on Apple so much. There's never any reason given besides "hrurrr everyone uses them fuckin normals". Their products are legitimately good. I guess most of the board is contrarian teenagers.

Check out my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 7 by the way did you know SAMSUNG made this phone?

It's basically that. The only value most of the posters here have is their "computer skill" and they could never compromise that by taking the easy route and using a superior product.

Sup Forums users just like to get the most "bang" for their buck.

>Jet Black iPhone with OLED

I know. Next year brother.

My idea is for Apple to start looking into a Vanta Black iPhone with an OLED display.

I'm loving the 7 Plus, just wish there was a way to make it less prone to fingerprints.

As long as they have OLED, fast charging, and USBC it's over. Moving the MacBooks to USBC hopefully means a strong likelihood for the iPhone. They've made many purchases recently to bolster up Siri as well and I think the AppleTV is going to turn into their hub to compete with Home/Alexa

>The familiar MagSafe charger is gone, retired along with Apple’s SD card reader, HDMI output, and old-school USB ports.
>Logical though it may be for Apple, this MacBook Pro presents a dichotomy. Professional video editors and photographers have been waiting for a new Pro laptop — but this midrange MacBook Pro probably isn’t that.
theverge.com/2016/11/2/13490774/apple-macbook-pro-review-2016-13-inch-laptop

>with a record 88 percent of all smartphones now running Google’s OS
>Android’s gain came at the expense of every major rival platform. Apple iOS lost ground to Android and dipped to 12 percent share worldwide in Q3 2016
strategyanalytics.com/strategy-analytics/news/strategy-analytics-press-releases/strategy-analytics-press-release/2016/11/02/strategy-analytics-android-captures-record-88-percent-share-of-global-smartphone-shipments-in-q3-2016

>Apple iOS shipments (sell-in) fell 6% annually at 9.3 million iPads in Q3 2016 leaving it with a worldwide market share of 20% of the Tablet market.
strategyanalytics.com/strategy-analytics/news/strategy-analytics-press-releases/strategy-analytics-press-release/2016/10/31/apple-follows-microsoft's-lead-on-2-in-1s-to-rebuild-ipad-growth

>Apple's Embarrassing Price Cut Fights MacBook Pro Anger
forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2016/11/04/apple-cuts-usbc-dongle-prices/#278391b041da

PajeetOS

Pretty much, yeah.

gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/One-in-every-3-Apple-engineers-is-Indian/articleshow/39131973.cms

>My Dell has some high end specs in the end to only run the shifest that is Windows, probably Windows 10

What a waste. I'll never understand why you'd want high specs on a Windows machine if it isn't gaming. All productivity is basically on macOS and Linux. So why?

>iPhone
>moving to USB-C just 4 years after introducing Lightning which they said is for the future
>production of Lightning peripherals ramping up

You're fucking stupid. Apple will never do it for one simple reason, control of 3rd party devices. Apple will never lose control over that, USB-C is of course open, Apple couldn't control who makes things for their iPhones if they has USB-C.

>android keks
Why are appletards so retarded?

Right, thats why they switched all the ports on every MacBook now to USBC. Because they want to control third party devices. Oh wait that makes 0 fucking sense.

10 million out of how many total?

The accessories you buy for iPhones and Macs are not the same you retarded fuck. With iPhones, you buy headphones, charging cables, camera accessories, they need to work flawlessly. On the Mac, Apple isn't going to force thousands of tech companies to use a proprietary port for their products which isn't compatible with other machines. The simple example of moving data off a MBP to an external HDD, to another machine should help you see why Apple would never consider doing anything so fucking retarded.

How old are you, seriously? I can't believe the shit I see on here sometimes.

>The accessories your for iPhones and Macs are not the same
Wait, you mean my iPhone case won't fit my Mac? What the hell are you even trying to say.

As a long time Android user (and fan actually, I just like the idea and it's various implementations), I'm getting a 6s during Black Friday or Cyber Monday because I'm tired of being treated like a second rate citizen by software developers. Additionally, the 6s looks and feels pretty nice. Very fast too, more so than any Android phone. The only reason I'm getting a 6s instead of a 7 is because muh headphone jack. Until there are hi-fi lightning headphones, I'm not switching. Luckily, I suspect those will be around next year.

You're making a horrible horrible choice user. It's specifically those who switch over to iOS that end up having the most buyer's remorse.

>What is lightning to 3.5mm

>shit camera
No one even believes that list anymore

How about you send an image that isn't corrupted shit. Won't even open on my phone.

A fuckig joke, that's what.

I really hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

>buys $700
>can't view files in the webm container
WEW
E
W

Most of that is false or just inconsequential to me.
Annoying.

>he has to use a dangle for his numpad

Fucking kek

>Your phone can't open this format that .0001% of people care about!!
Meanwhile, some of us have actual work to do and deal with real formats.

>Most of that is false or just inconsequential to me.
Trust me man those are real problems that will make you want to shoot yourself.

t.ex iPhone SE user.

Going out via lightning instead of 3.5 offers superior audio quality.

You sure got me there.

>>Your phone can't open this format that .0001% of people care about!!

itoddlers everyone

>Going out via lightning instead of 3.5 offers superior audio quality.
Source: my ass

That's fake.

Excellent post.

>digital audio vs analog audio
You figure it out.

lolno

iPhones have the worst cameras on a smartphone. In the end using a DSLR would always be superior but if for whatever reason you can only use your phone then getting an iPhone for photography is the most retarded thing you can literally do.

Pic related is also real senpai.

We get it man, the source is your ass, no need to keep repeating that.

>iOS is still locked down
>macbook pros are still giant MBAs
>being better than shit doesn't preclude something from also being shit

I seriously doubt it, but share your experiences please. What in particular drove you away and back to Android?
Lightning headphones have more potential but there isn't a pair that exercises that yet.

I cannot comprehend the amount of retardation in this post. There are two phones that rival the iPhone 7 camera: S7 and Pixel. Take a combination of DXOMark and real world reviews and theres your top 3. If you're still talking about DSLR's in 2016 you really are just spouting shit you have no idea about.

Its pretty simple. Apple is literally the only company in the market that makes phones that arent shit.

Every sing phone that inst an iPhone is shit. You cant name a single of that inst.

>3.5mm
>limited by the dac and amp in the phone

>lightning
>can use external amp and dac

Was that so hard?

>I seriously doubt it, but share your experiences please. What in particular drove you away and back to Android?
itunes and shitty res screen for the most part. itunes would often crash or freeze on me and doing simple tasks like transferring a video or a song required me to launch it, wait for it to load and do my shit. The screen on the iPhone SE is just too dam low res, everything looks like shit on it especially text.

Anyway now I have an S7 with none of those problems. Text looks good and transferring shit to my phone is as simple as dragging files to my phone storage, no need for shit like lagtunes whatsoever.

You're exaggerating but you have the right idea. Superb marketing coupled with a superb product means you win.

Hey what brand of magic stones should I use for my audiophile setup? Also should I get ceramic or wooden cable lifts?

t. apple marketer

>He's never used iTunes on macos
>Smooth as butter
>plug my phone in, everything is synced automatically and an ecrypted backup is made

does anyone know how the touch bar functions while in xcode? I can't find a single fucking image online of it's functionality while inside xcode. There better be an esc option among others I assume.

also looking for the same when inside of terminal

asking for a friend, someone take an image

>I don't know jack shit so I'm going to reply with memes I see on Sup Forums

>There are two phones that rival the iPhone 7 camera: S7 and Pixel.
>Take a combination of DXOMark and real world reviews and theres your top 3
Nigga that comparison included the V20 which clearly shits on both.

>If you're still talking about DSLR's in 2016 you really are just spouting shit you have no idea about.
Okay you got me senpai, 6/10 bait.

I can see that. iTunes is annoying. The only thing I'll use it for is music. Hopefully, the Windows version isn't garbage anymore.

I don't know about the SE, but the 6s looks fine to me. Not quite as sharp as the Note 5 that I had, but still pretty good.

>A7 line still blows DSLR's out of the water except for select cameras where it loses solely in focus speed.
>Fuji offering some of the best lenses in the market and the only manufacturer aside from Leica who still focuses on pure photography

DSLR's are deprecated technology, mirrorless is here to stay.

The V20 has enough flaws that the camera doesn't make up for it.

>>He's never used iTunes on macos
>>Smooth as butter
That's where I used it from you fucking retard. Though now I also consider selling my 2013 macbook air.

>>plug my phone in, everything is synced automatically and an ecrypted backup is made
>I enjoy waiting for lagtunes to take forever to load and crash/freeze without warning.
K

the fuck nigga I'm just stating a fact.

>apple and samsung have the best marketing campaign/product availability
>they consistently blow away all the competition in sales
>he thinks this is a coincidence
fucking retard lol

>macbook air
There's your problem. Buy a real Mac pal. iTunes launches instantly and has't crashed once.

>Hopefully, the Windows version isn't garbage anymore.
You're memeing, right?

>I don't know about the SE, but the 6s looks fine to me.
>750 x 1334 @ 326 PPI
>fine

>Not quite as sharp as the Note 5 that I had, but still pretty good.
Nigga are you partially blind?

Excellent work pranjeet, 5 rupees have been deposited into your apple positivity account.

Nah he needs a fucking i7 6700K @ 9001Thz for itunes to run smoothly. Even then it will probably crash and freeze for no god damned fucking reason every 5 minutes.

The human retina caps at 300ppi, hence the name "retina" display you moron. Dumbass android manufacturers can pump pixels and numbers into their displays all they want but it doesn't make a difference.

You people must obviously not know how to use a program as simple as iTunes. I've literally never had a problem once.

I swear you're the same fag that tried to convince me to get a shitty lagdroid. Still no buyers remorse from me compadre.

>The human retina caps at 300ppi, hence the name "retina" display you moron.
>Dumbass android manufacturers can pump pixels and numbers into their displays all they want but it doesn't make a difference.

Oh my god, please PLEASE tell me you are just pretending to be retarded.

Million Android Users Switched to iPhone
1.25 billion people shit in the street.Are you suggesting this is a wise choice also?

Doesn't sound like it else you wouldn't have posted your "I'm pretty sure I didn't waste my hard earned money guys, honest ;_;".

No? I took a look at my friends S7 and it was disgusting. Color accuracy was terrible, off axis angles were trash. It looked like some 12 year old cranked up the saturation slider and said "wow dude looks awesome."

I see nothing wrong with 326 ppi. Remember, ppi is more important than net resolution. Boasting 2560x1440p may look nice on paper, but in reality, it's really not that big of a deal. Does it look really good? Yes. Significantly better than 750x1334? On a 5 inch display? Certainly not.