THE INTERNET IS BANKRUPT and FINISHED

THE INTERNET IS BANKRUPT and FINISHED
VINT SERF ON SUICIDE WATCH

inverse.com/article/23198-elon-musk-advanced-ai-take-down-internet

So tell me Sup Forums, why are you still using the internet?

Because I will build Roko's basilisk.

>internet is taken down
>use radio to talk over the world
I feel OK with it
Moreover, you can use some BBS over radio waves. Tech savvy people will find their way to talk.

Elon Musk is a lunatic who thinks there's an urgent need for a colony on Mars to prevent us all from dying.

It's safe to disregard everything he says.

I wish Musk would shut the fuck up sometimes.

Doesn't Stephen Hawking also believe that?

I wish he wouldn't.
The problem isn't actually him or his views/ideas, but rather the media + journalists. They literally CANNOT keep themselves from writing entire articles on one single statement.

I feel bad for Musk & other autists like him who have normies (and retards who think they aren't normie just because they post on Sup Forums) hating on him for no rational reason.

Yes. Smart men can believe silly things.

Example, Seymour Cray (who did much of the design work on the supercomputers that bear his name) dug a large tunnel underneath his house. He believed that elves visited him there, and told him solutions to engineering problems he was facing.

Technically speaking, the way we solve a lot of problems are just as weird as elves visiting you in some tunnel. They happen extremely spontaneously. Hence why it's highly encouraged to take breaks away from work.

>retards
>normies
ok lol

>t. triggered

>AI is good at brute force
lol, maybe if it isn't purely brute force, and it can learn patterns or some shit.

>Yes. Smart men can believe silly things.
Sure, but how do you know that what you believe isn't silly?
>He believed that elves visited him there, and told him solutions to engineering problems he was facing.
Are you sure that he wasn't joking?

>tfw you'll never have personal elf dungeon

The more Elon Musk opens his mouth the more I'm convinced that he's an idiot.

even normies are starting to see him as a retard, he should stop larping as Jobs he's obviously too autistic to be a snakeoil salesman

sauce?

4th episode of Drifters.
They are leading the elves in a raid of a castle to get their women and children back and they find a sex dungeon.

I didn't expect that from Drifters, I haven't watched anything from this season. Thanks tripfriend.

save us elon