Help lol I got a job designing websites for a small family-owned business by lying on my resume and in the interview

Help lol I got a job designing websites for a small family-owned business by lying on my resume and in the interview

But I don't know anything about web design

What are some good resources I can read to become competent before I start working in a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Microsoft-Frontpage-98-Full-Version/dp/B000PMYVP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reddit might give you an answer.
We're not going to sympathise with your mistake.

Just load up office word and write some webpages
Save as .doc and put it on the servers, it will convert to websites. That easy!!

You can always use 000webhost and just dig yourself into deeper hole

Just download bootstrap templates and tell them that tohe are the best thing ever

I feel too tired to put the lmgtfy link.
Try youtube or something like that.

>codeacademy.org
for coding tutorials
>lemonparty.org
for resources

I'll help u desu just forward all the assets to my email and tell me what u want.I'll give you my real email through here ([email protected])

> lying on my resume and in the interview
You should probably kill yourself, you nigger-tier scum

Install WordPress, steal a theme from ThemeForest. Congratulations, you're making big stacks off idiots and paying nothing for either hosting due to Amazons free tier and nulled themes.

Not OP but lying is how a lot of these retards get higher level positions in any field. Hardly anyone tells the truth.

You'll "get" the job after lying but you won't keep it if you don't know anything or aren't prepared to learn it in a quick time. Perfectly fine to lie about this if you know 1001 variations of a language but some new client/employer wants the one that nobody uses, you learn it in a week.

problem with web dev is it's hard to separate yourself to clueless business owners from all the losers like OP who have a plugin in WP for everything. have a friend who has a 4 year degree in this and he's one of those people who ends up having 200+ WP plugins, and it's all for simple shit like "contact page".

this is going to end up the same as everyone else who lies about this, he'll either go with freewebs.ass.shittyhost.com, or scams like wix, 1&1, squarespace, and get all the ULTIMATE PRO!!! features and have them pay out the ass for it. then 6 months from now they will go for a real company.

I know, and they're all fucking scum.
It just makes it harder for people with legitimate knowledge and an ounce of integrity to get jobs because they don't bullshit their way through everything, so now they have to be massively overqualified to get hired over fuckheads like OP

amazon.com/Microsoft-Frontpage-98-Full-Version/dp/B000PMYVP8

Quick OP! There's only one left!!1

just steal other sites' code like everyone else does

if you're working near them make sure to have a IDE window with fancy looking shit in it at all times for fallback

You're fucked user, webdesign isn't all about html and css mah boi

The red one is a lost meme
The blue one is a cuck
And the white one is a retarded lonely virgin

I'm sorry what the fuck?

Chris, come on lad.

How's your job at tresco btw?

Europe = blue = cuck
red = american = meme?
I don't get it.

squarespace

seriously, if they already need a domain set everything up through there

Most interviewers in the US expect you to lie, though. If you're honest, they'll wonder what's wrong with you. You can't tell them that you're pretty good at X, Y, and Z while you're weaknesses lie in U, V, and W. You have to say that you're the best at everything you ever did and that you're weaknesses are overworking, perfection, and other stupid bullshit like that. They know it's a lie, but they don't want to hire someone who won't bullshit an interview.

I was talking about the anime she cosplayed. See

So you have red, blue, and white is the blonde?

Where does the european union come in?

Do this shit to real companies. Dont do it to a small family business you fucking retarded kike leach nigger

Use Squarespace. It's the only thing you'll be able to figure out in time. Real webdev takes a lot of study and experience to do properly.