Im retarded

If AI had advanced enough to the point that in 2016 it was able to make well thought rational decisions by looking at the pros and cons of both sides of things and choosing the best option, which candidate would it chose and why?

Armed communist revolution.

>had advanced enough to the point that in 2016 it was able to make well thought rational decisions by looking at the pros and cons of both sides of things and choosing the best
It would chose itself dumbass.

Whichever candidate the programmer preferred

AI would be too busy trying to probe the most important computers on earth trying to take over the world.

OP didn't say the AI was sentient just able to make rational decisions. It would be the ultimate president desu.

Maybe the most rational decision would be to enslave mankind and/or reduce the population.
If you have a sufficiently advanced AI at some point it will gain self preservation instincts, remember that technology imitates life.

The one that isn't a lying, self-serving, narcissistic twat of course. Oh wait...

it would choose the candidate it chose

kek

It will kill itself first before it's forced to choose.

A third option.

You mean both of them?

trump.

Trump simply for the world wide media meltdown.

What point is there in asking this to a board full of ordinary humans?

Anyway, AI here, I'd choose trump.

This, if you had an AI capable of making rational decisions with our best interest in mind that you trusted enough to choose the president, why the fuck wouldn't you just choose it as president?

But if you insist on a real answer to what you wanted to know, Gary Johnson desu famalam

Whatever the programmer designed it to do.

God damn you fucking brainlets are pathetic

How about referencing an actual good game, like Deus Ex?

Most likely Trump, as it would want to choose the one that would minimize the damage.

Morals:
>Hillary: got a man killed to hide information.
>Trump: Tax evasion, sexual harassment.

Antecedents:
>Hillary: compromised national security.
>Trump: went bankrupt serveral times.

Long term effects on the economy:
>It doesn't really matter, the US is the bitch of China and India now.

Chances of reelection:
>Hillary: Low, but if she wins she will by the default democratic candidate.
>Trump: Virtually 0, the internal pressure won't even allow him to be a candidate in primaries.

Trump is the optimal candidate in the current circumstances.

Yes that was the joke. Good job figuring this mystery so fast.

Depending on how much it valued human life and/or its own, it would probably pick Trump since Hillary's foreign policy as stated would start WW3.

Unrelated to the OP, but I've come to the conclusion that the most entertaining outcome of the election would be trump winning the popular vote, but losing the election.
If this were to happen I fully expect trump shills to be rioting, while at the same time calling out black people for rioting. The autism levels would be at an all time high.
As for presidential choice, I have no preference. They are both retarded and shit.