Why are normans so stupid and easily impressed?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ywSt641A58

I just saw this video. Impressed by the so-called "artificial intelligence" that he apparently created himself, I thought it'd be a bot that actually adapts, learns and "thinks".
But looking at his website, it's literally just "pick one of these options" and then it prints you out a pre-made text with your info put in.
Anyone who knows a little bit of web-dev and knows just basic programming can do this shit.
I mean, it's cool that he did that there is a site for people to appeal their parking tickets so they don't have to look up the laws themselves, but - this is nothing special at all and everyone here on Sup Forums could do the same, if not way better.

Here's the site I'm talking about:
donotpay.co.uk/
(you don't actually have to signup, just type in some gibberish in the login field)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawbot.info/
donotpay.co.uk/disclose/disclose.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up nigger frog poster

And why are bitter neckbeards like you so cynical?

I'm not cynical, I just want to have a normal discussion about his project.

I was about to say that sounded like that stupid law bot. Sure enough it was.

Worse "AI" ever, literally just says I don't understand to every input and then gives a list of shit it does understand. Then you type something from that list and it gives you a sublist of the original list to select from. It's literally a choose your own adventure text game.

EXACTLY
It's literally just a bunch of if-clauses followed by print.

Donald Trump is running for the seat of President of the USA.
DDOS attacks may take down the entire internet.
Radical Islam as well as North Korea are creatively making up new ways to skin the flesh off of people on a daily basis.
People in Africa are literally dying of disease, hunger and inner civil war.
Greece is a shallow shell of its own history, rife with homelessness, debt and drug abuse.
The entire European Peninsula is going fucking insane right now between immigration growing pains and culture shock. Killings, bombings, stabbings which are basically more killings. Shootings. You get the idea.

I'm only happy on drugs now.

Well they thought they were hot shit for beating a few lazy lost Vikings and some impoverished English peadants.
It stands to reason that they had low standards.

It's sad too because the bot does have some nice features, it just isn't anything near to an AI.

go away robots

Of course, it is a nice thing unto itself but it's nothing impressive at all. Like you said, it's on the same level as the "choose your own adventure" text games.

I don't understand why this is getting so hyped up now? Why haven't we all gotten job offers from Silicon Valley yet?

If it's so simple and easy, why haven't you done it?

But I have. Wanna know when? Back when I learned the basics of Python. (that was my first language I learned)
Made a choose your own adventure text game for a friend just a few days after starting to learn.
And choose your own adventure text games are literally on the same level as this website.

>Ok
Damn bruh, dis bihh a FREAK

Everything artificial intelligence is a meme.

Nobody who designs "artificial intelligence" calls it artificial intelligence

Choose your own adventure games are easy as shit to make, especially ones where you just reset the session after a few queries.

It's answering questions!

I know. That's why I was able to make it just a few days after getting into programming.
And that site is the same. It just asks you something, you choose an option and it prints you out a result. That's it.

Clearly it's impressive not because of the tech, but because he thought of it first

fuckin rekt, you guys need the spark of creative genius like this guy

Yeah and you got famous for it too.
Fucking idiot.

Except he's not
lawbot.info/

We're not talking about who has what idea first.
We're talking about the technological side of the project, which is clearly not impressive at all and very basic, yet it's getting made out to be like some revolutionary thing.
I seriously doubt he got any job offers from anyone. I also doubt anyone wanted to actually buy that site. (That's why he was dodging the question about the price offers)

Literally who codes that shit?

What have you got against Norman you fat faggot?

Sounds like jealousy to me, maybe you should have thought of it first :^)

Weak bait.

Jesus, I'm crying.

>Donald Trump
He is good guy, stop bitching.
>radicool islam
So stop giving them money you stupod murrican.
>north korea
You should build anti rocket shield 6 years ago in Poland and Czech Repubic. Meanwhile Obomba talk aboit this with Putin and he didn't build it.
>muh Africa
What's your problem? Are you a people of color? Polish and chink companies selling products for them and nobody is hurt.
>muh Yurop
Just stop talk shit about Poland and stop starting war with Russia and we will be fine.
>Greece
Every country has debt, even yours.

Just stop beimg asshole nigger OK?

it's fucking n o t h i n g

Why is there an option "Prove HIV disclosure".

Who thinks that's a problem that needs solving.

>Donald Trump is running for the seat of President of the USA.
in opposition of a criminal
>DDOS attacks may take down the entire internet.
please go into detail as to how this is even remotely possible
>Radical Islam
circa 10,000 people segregated to syria and iraq, oooh nooooo
>as well as North Korea
one of the coolest nations on the planet
>People in Africa are literally dying of disease, hunger and inner civil war.
people in america are dying of overeating, driving and playing with weapons
>Greece is a shallow shell of its own history
who gives a flying fuck
>The entire European Peninsula is going fucking insane right now between immigration growing pains and culture shock.
the european peninsula has been going on insane murderous rampages for thousands of years, how is it any different today?

>>DDOS attacks may take down the entire internet.
>please go into detail as to how this is even remotely possible
It's the Internet of Things man. Billions of unsecured computers wired to the net that can be exploited.

WTF is this?
donotpay.co.uk/disclose/disclose.php

Holy mother of kek