Torrent clients

It's simple, it has no adds and it works like a charm. I hope that they'll add a search engine as well, it's probably the only feature I'm missing compared to when I used qBitTorrent. They should also add the option to choose the folder each time a new file is downloaded.
Which torrent client do you use?

>no ads
>this is a feature now

>Written in Python

Yes, it's an important feature.

Deluge is bloated. I'm not using Sup Forums's definition of bloat, either. It's almost on the level of Vuze.
this tbqh
An "important feature"? Oh wow. I haven't seen torrent clients with ads (other than mutorrent and the bittorent application). Important feature, my ass. This is the industry standard.

Most torrent clients are you moran

for nories coming from that god awful piece of shit bloatware utorrent a lot of common sense things are features.

I agree that it's bloated, but it's the only client I've used that doesn't stall or lose files/torrents besides utorrent 2.2.1. qstalledmeme and transmemetion both do that.

I stopped bothering with libtorrent-rasterbar clients a long time ago. All of them are garbage in one way or another.

Transmission and rTorrent are the best.

I mostly use it since it's the only think that can do a half decent client/server setup, but because of the high CPU usage it can only run in client mode when it's on my laptop. I dare you to find something that can manage a seed box better then this.

qBittorrent just works

You fags are gonna get BTFO when TPP passes

>Against TPP
>Votes trumb

Actually I'm against the TPP

But I wholeheartedly support the govt removing torrent sites that damage film, music and software industries

I don't blame people for using those sites, heck even I do. But I blame the government for allowing it to happen, don't you agree?

Retard

>voting hillary
>literally asking for world war 3

double retard

Can I get that tinfoil article?

Murican democracy at best.

Not an argument, faggot

This person has my exact opinion on this.

I will continue to abuse the system as long as I am able to get away with it from a risk/reward perspective.

I have no disillusion about what I'm doing being morally okay. I'm just not scrupulous enough about my own morals to care.

What torrent client will automatically identify patterns (with optional user defined ones) to extract information from a torrent's filename and sort the contents into the correct directory.

Eg: File is from a tracker the user labeled as TV, file has a filename like "Westworld.S01E04.Dissonance.Theory.720p.HBO.WEBRip.DD5.1.H.264-monkee.mkv"

Gets automatically sorted into Television/Westworld/ Season 1/

I would just postprocess all the files to sort them, but then my torrent client loses track of them and can't seed.

>seeding

>living in a country where seeding can get you a hefty fine, or put you into jail

>There's only Trump or Hillary
There are more candidates.
Why are americans so cucked that they believe they can only choose between these two? Kinda like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

if you don't have even a highschool level understanding of the american electoral system or the 2016 election then try not talking about it so you don't out how incredibly stupid you aer

no wonder public trackers are in such a bad state with curry shitters like you.

>not seeding on super secure private trackers
wew

>Private trackers
>Super secure
wew

some are

> bloated
Why?

I loved some of its features (search engine and the possibility to choose the destination folder for each file in download), but it had this strange habit of re-downloading my files after each boot, then I had to delete a file as soon as I downloaded it.