Have you preordered yours yet?

Have you preordered yours yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/czHfm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That look ugly as hell. I'll stick with my Lenovo, thanks much. (And no, it's not a Thinkpad.)

what's that ugly piece of crap?

The ultimate laptop experience, Acer's latest 21-inch dual GTX1080 abomination.

>no wrist rest
Nope that right there kills it for me.
I'll towards Razer now or ASUS.

>8kg
"laptop"

The predator, I remember this being announced.How much is it

I think it's not as much a laptop as it is a mobile gayming station

that screen dimension is cancer

Games are the worst thing to happen to PCs.

I already have a work/school laptop, but would love this for a slightly portable gaming pc. If only I wasn't white trash

So what do you do on your PC?

Why all the hate? This could be a nice work dragtop

>gaming
>laptop
wtf

Hello mr. 1024x768.

>Why all the hate?
they're poor

I rice my arch installation until it breaks the I reinstall

What computers are MEANT for, kid

i wonder whats the wattage of the power supply to be honest, also the power draw.
I also kind of wonder if someone could make a mobile-parts desktop for power efficiency, with proper cooling systems. I would even buy something like that if you could change the mobile cpu/gpu and some components (just like in some business laptops)

What the fuck is that?

good lord gamers are the cringiest people on the planet, they unironically use and love showing off how gay their gayming gear is

Productive things.

>Acer
:^)

Some gay people in here.

Nope, I'm happy with my Clevo.

>anime, Sup Forums, DeviantArt furry hentai, and manga are "productivity"

Let me guess, it has "Gaming" in it's name and/or written physically on the laptop itself

It actually needs TWO power supplies, for a total power of i think 330W.

Actually a single power brick can be up to 330w as evidenced by the models offered by Eurocom, therefore this monster takes two for 660w, which enough for an X99 SLI rig.

Yes.

>high-res screen
>mechanical keyboard

why do only gross gaming laptops designed for teenagers come with useful features like this? That would actually making a laptop usable for working imo

Tabletop™

I preordered one for my wife's son. Must have for hardcore gaming.

How much does this monstrosity cost?

>people still unironically think that buying gaymen laptops is a sound investment

pcpartpicker.com/list/czHfm8

~$1,000 build related includes
>i5-4570
>8GB Rx 480
>16GB RAM
>480GB SSD
>wifi pci-express adapter
>speakers
>wireless mouse and keyboard
>24" 1080p LED monitor

that thing is an abomination from the pit of hell

and it doesnt even have a carrying handle i could do better with a suitcase

About 2.5 custom gaming desktop sets invluding things like a monitor and keyboard. See You also get 20% lower single thread performance, ~50% lower GPU performance as a bonus compared to the custom desktop too.

for that clickity-clack feel on the Sup Forumso

Like making games?

My indie platformer is not a game, it's a life experience.

Is this a Deep Space 9 prop?

Sup Forums is not productive.

Goes well with a dragon dildo

>high-res screen
user, it's 2560 Ă— 1080 over fucking 21 inches. The screen will look like shit.

I would love something like this, but I would prefer it to look less like the Batmobile

I like the idea of a big chunky powerful and portable computer. This would be great to have around the house. Obv not for using on an airplane or train but we still have regular laptops for that kinda shit

who the fuck buys those ugly pieaces of useless shit? can't believe anyone would think its a good idea.

i know it's kinda douchey, but i'd rather have a big heavy powerful laptop than pay extra for an extra dainty, paper thin but weaker laptop

No, I have actual work to do.

I thought the whole point of laptops was that they were supposed to be portable. Even old big bulky laptops were designed to look like suitcases and came with carrying handles for that exact reason. Not to mention they also had mechanical keyboards too.
That just looks like its a pain in the ass to carry

good work getting anything done with that piece of shit
s my d

No, I'm not 14. You are, however. So you need to fuck off with this gaymur winwoes shit.

I do professional development with it daily. In my office your choice is either a MBP or an XPS13 with Linux. The number of problems with the XPS13 leave most people choosing the Pro.

I'm genuinely curious, why would you get a gaymen laptop instead of just a desktop?

see and If you really needed portability what's wrong with a refurbished T420? Or are you going to be playing video games in a fucking bus/metro?

LOL all these poorfags jealous that this thing has better specs than they're macbook ""pro"" toy computers

fag

lmao, this.

if i had a machine like this, it wouldn't be for riding the bus. it would be for sitting on the couch, bed instead of upright at a desk

>what's wrong with a refurbished T420?

for one thing, the FN and CTRL buttons are in the wrong place

>Latitude Master Race

>at college
>every moron thinks mac pro is master race
such kek

>for one thing, the FN and CTRL buttons are in the wrong place
Still better than retard MacBook gesture pad

>better specs than they're macbook ""pro"" toy computers
>they're

Those specs are for playing children's video games. No laptop running Windows is worth more than $400.

>Those specs are for playing children's video games. No laptop running Windows is worth more than $400
sure bud

No, I got this instead

Is this real life?

Yep it is. Welcome to high end "gaming" laptops
IdeaPad is better for performance, but if you are a tard who will drop your laptop then Thinkpad.

Niggers plays games, white kids MAKE games

>s my d

t. delusional dual core fruitfag
if discrete GPUs are for 'gamin' why does the imac have one?

Preorder? I already have one!

>Doing work on MacBook
Saying MacBook is better than any OS is like saying Internet Explorer is a good browser

It's certainly better than Windows.

it's not 1999, Windows has been on par with MacOS for quite a while

If you just going all out, then go all out. (pic)
This is some half way design that I see good no reason for. Still it is nice in it own silly way.

>Portable Workstation
Wtf is this thing

That isnt the same computer

>I'm genuinely curious, why would you get a gaymen laptop instead of just a desktop?
the hydrolic press channel people got one so they could do video editing while they were away

Its not bad, has a decent keyboard, fair amount of power, its a desktop replacement.

I'm not a child and can look past looks if the tool can be had at the right price, but sli is probably fucking stupid.

simple, Im a business professional, constantly fly and spend more time in a hotel then I do at home. this is a pretty portable well equipped gaming workstation.

I get any professional shit done on something that 'looks' adult for maybe 100-500$ used, and I use this for any entertainment.

I remember a number of years back, i think falcon northwest had a top end sli laptop for around 2000$ and it kicked the shit out of anything else, also looked like a business laptop for the most part too.

its sad these laptops are all going gamer,

1920x1200 at 24 inch here... looks fine to me.

Isn't it like 115 to 130 ppi?

>its sad these laptops are all going gamer
Not wrong. It's just because people want to run fucking ultra specs on a damn laptop. A good professional laptop can run most games on good settings. It is a decision between wanting a laptop that weighs as much as a desktop and looks like a potato or a balance between the performance and business (durability). I find lenovo's get the job done well. HP used to but now they are trying to make MacBooks

Yes.

Manlets spilling spaghetti all over the place.

Giving blowjobs in a back alley isn't a real career.

Look up for products marketed as "mobile workstations" and "mobile servers".

They're the same thing but without the Sup Forumsermin look

>BJ's in back alley
While using his MacBook selfie stick

That panel better be at least 2560 by 1440 @ 144hz.

You can scroll up and see what I do instead of posting a meme. Leave the basement.

i thought it was 4k lmao.

>Posting a meme
That shows wot? At least have an argument angry little fucklet

I enjoy my Alienware 13, because it's a medium-range gaming laptop that's actually portable (4.6 lbs) and has a good keyboard. Anything heavier I just don't see the point

I'm going to reply even though your projecting. I've worked in several development offices. Startups to large corporations. Windows was definitely nowhere to be seen on development machines. Your options are a macbook or a high end ultrabook running Linux. Recently the high end ultrabook is the XPS13 or a Thinkpad, both of which constantly have issues with BSOD's and inconsistent performance. The macbook is by far the most common option and for any developer meetup or hackathon I've gone to macbooks are all you see.

Sup Forums might not be, but I am.

That is seriously disgusting.

>your =/= you are
>Implying that PC's are constantly blue screening.
I haven't seen had a blue screen since I upgraded from windows XP m8. Also I haven't used Windows since for a good amount of years. So I don't know why you are assuming windows = a PC and MacBook = mac OS. You can run different OS's on laptops.

haha, same thoughts here

I made a typo, grow up. Your anecdote is nice but I've seen plenty of machines blue screening. I'm well aware of being able to run different OS's on a laptop, I literally mentioned it in my post. You're literally arguing semantics right now because you have no ground to stand on.

>Arguing semantics
I really don't give a shit what exactly you think I am arguing. The whole point is that MacBooks are overpriced turds. You can get something for way less and just install a better OS. I never have any problems with BSOD nor have many other PC users I have talked with.

>Macbook
>overpriced
Thanks for letting me know you have 0 idea what you're talking about.

is that an iPad or something?

>tactical

I didn't think android users could actually be this blind.

How is that high-res though?