Build mini itx pc

>build mini itx pc
>find out that for aesthetics you trade cooling, quietness, performance, and shit you need like slots for hard drives

fuck man, why did I have to fall for this meme

>aesthetics
The point of mITX is form factor not aesthetics. It's for building small easily movable computers or computers with specialized purpose.

Because you're an underaged, uneducated Sup Forums poster.

>mfw there are X99 ITX motherboards

there is only one
Im actually kinda interested in it, but an overclocked 6700k pretty much kills anything Broadwell E

>6700k pretty much kills anything Broadwell E

Are you mentally challenged? You better be to spout such an insane comment.

Broadwells got a lot of cores but they are all shitty cores and you have to overclock them to the point of housefire

literally AMDshit tier

Buy noctua fans.
SSDs.
Not AMD.

The 5820k has more passmarks than a 6700k what the fuck are you talking about?

yeah but its also got way shittier IPC
enjoy your housefire

My friend convinced to get mITX when I didn't give a shit about size of my PC. When I asked him for a legit reason he just said that non mini-itx pcs are for plebs. The form factor was annoying as fuck to build with. Why is he so convinced mini itx is better?

aesthetix and meme points

my case is ugly as fuck though. who cares about aesthetics of a pc which i only will look at a lot?

>He actually believes this
:^)

you wont get meme points for squeezing it in a poorly cooled shitbox

>meme fans

poo in loo fans

>posts a watercooled build in one of the biggest itx cases on the market

:^)

>and shit you need like slots for hard drives
Wat? The most hard drives I've ever had in a computer was 4 and that was 4 low capacity IDE hard drives that I salvaged from other machines. How many hard drives do you need in your computer now days that an ITX case doesn't provide enough room?
>inb4 you want a combination gaymen computer/home server/workstation

what case is that user?

memecase n1
only $250

I've built a living room mini itx with g3258 a year ago, my mother loves it because she can watch movies/tv series and use facebook on tv screen, and I love it because I can emulate games on it and play fighting games with friends.

It also didnt cost that much, with controllers, wireless keyboard mouse and wifi card I got it for around 375$ in Poland

Lmao fuck me right?

fuck that, I'm going mid-atx then. Thanks user-kun~

>size matters

>much lower clock speed yet better results

Enjoy you slightly upgraded 4790k

Just go micro ATX dummy.
Easily movable, and you get proper cooling.

Why do you have a full-size ATX Case? Compensating for something?