Advice with a spoiled and autist kid + Sup Forums question

So, there's this kid im related somehow and can't get rid off, i need to "help" him on this and can't say no or GTFO out of him. just don't ask why.

So, the shiturd is 17-18, hasn't finish high school and is a leech of his parents, he's fucking "special", "disabled" and "with unique skills" so he plays guitar all day and does nothing, he stopped going to hs beacuse of hurr bullying and now he's going to a "gifted kids" school to play guitar but only if his dad bought him a 2000USD pc(Radedon r9, 32gb ram, cooling, all razer shits and 3 ssd beacuse some fucktard at computer shop told him to do so).

This dad hired me to assist this kid beacuse according to him "since his old gaming computer died his gaming skills were lost and hes not pro as he used to be".(note he only plays league of legends, doom and halo). his dad ended him buying a brand new one

------------ Sup Forums warning -------------------------
I am a computer engineer and honestly tried everything.

Pollrate, DPI, Screen fps, in-game settings, even some stupid things some "pro guys" told him to do like, USB overclockling, override windows acceleration by regedit, buy three different "GAYMUR" mouses, inject custom pointer drivers, fuck, EVERYTHING, and no matter what he does, he still says he lost "HIS FEELING".

Shit i even sat on his computer and played every single game fine. and im gamer of birth.

---------/adv/ warning---

So, this dad has been the last 4 weeks inventing excuses, beacuse he doesn't know what to do beacuse the fucking kid gets "mad and anxious" when somebody tell him he sucks, he even broke his bed and window once. i honestly want to tell the kid, JUST GIT GUD FUCK TARD. but that will not help anybody, not even him.

I know the sick needs some special help, but if in the last 10 years they couln't give him any help i doubt they can now. as for me, they keep paying me for going to his room, show and prove him HE'S the wrong one and get paid for it. but i will get eventually tired of inventing excuses when the problem is him, not the computer, not the software, not the games.

but the kid keeps telling me "there's must be something to be done about this", can you guys believe he said "i called you beacuse you're the most tech savvy, and experienced gaming person i know".

So i told him "dude, i did everything, there's nothing to be done, the computer is fine," and he had a fucking meltdown.

So /adv/ & Sup Forums

WHAT FUCKING DO.

Well, is it worth the money to keep going?

If not, screw the kid. Just stop going.

kill him

and then yourself

buy a thinkpad and hit him

well, im broke and jobless now, and savings are getting short, the money is fine, not excellent but nice to get.

thing is
>this kid im related somehow and can't get rid off.

I can't. i guess his going to have a big meltdown someday and i won't be there to watch that, but again that's not my problem. i am not raising that kid. it's just, well, i did everything already.

What am I supposed to think when I read this?
Who am I in this?
Fuck you

install a cheatand watch him get banned.

so., how to get banned on league of legends without being noticed that you're cheating.

If they're paying you to entertain this kid on his quixotical quest to "recover his lost gayming skills" why would you want him to think it's fixed? The longer he demands you to try to fix his shit the more you get paid.

lel

honestly, i could take the most of the situation, i plan to do it, but the kid doesn't knows english very well and everytime i come he has 10-20 bookmarks with 2010-2011 threads with tips and stuff, i can keep doing this, but there's going to be a point when he's going to find out im bullshitting and i am really professional in my job.

what i mean is that there will be some moment i can't keep "creating excuses" and lies, also i have been teaching IT stuff, but he keeps prefering reading tweets of "PRO gamers who uses 200DPI when playing ranked mode".

I just want to have my backup card, i plan to talk with his dad privately and tell him that i can't do much. but i was wondering what would Sup Forums do.

The fucktard likes to play with mouse acceleration off, mouse speed 6, and 2000 DPI. at 1080P resolution, my technical theory is he used to play at 1360x768 and the biggest screen just confused him. he takes like 3-4 attempts to close the X button of every window, he fails any skillshot at lol, and he can't aim with and crosshair beacuse everything moves so fast.

I was wondering if there's really something i may be missing tho.

considering

SPOILER
>he's the autist

it really could be the higher resolution, but from what i've read i doubt the fucknugget would willingly downgrade

kek please

yeah, he says it must run at NATIVE resolution beacuse windows says so.

but hell i even showed him playing doom at:

*200 DPI, Acceleration off, mouse speed 7, doom ingame speed 10 and no problem

*2000 DPI, Acceleration off, mouse speed 5, doom ingame speed 6 and no problem

he's just spoiled.

What can you do other than tell the dad he's pouring money into a void?

Boarding school.

this desu, you also need to tell him that he needs to do a better job of parenting

and also tell him to install gentoo

Waterboarding school is what every spoiled autiust really needs.

I wish, but he's not my son. doubt they'll do by now, also he might be aware of the disaster his son is.

about that today i almost punched him in the face, we were discussing the hardware the three together and he said,

"i feel sad beacuse what's the point of having this so top-of-the-line if i can't be good".

i was like, really?????!?!

i looked at his dad and he looked me empty.

i just managed to say "it's okay, we will find a solution" and patted him in his head. he has a mind of a fucking toddler.

play at 640x480. everything else is sin and god will punish thy.

"For it is because of these things that the wrath of God will come upon the sons of disobedience" - Colossians 3:6

kill the kid. Seems like a waste of space

the screen is 28" btw

You could try making an exact replica of his old gaming computer.

come on man everyone on Sup Forums is a waste of space

Is he actually mentally handicapped (for instance does he have physical symptoms which correspond with mental conditions like wide set eyes, etc)?

>I am a computer engineer

if this is true, tell them to fuck off and go back to your job making 100k starting.

I get the feeling that you're lying and actually in just a bad of a situation. You're a neet and they're threatening to boot you out into the street if you don't help your autistic brother with his computer.

Go be a little tech-support bitch doing it for free, because that's all you're ever going to aspire to in the technology field.

mass suicide/massacre when?

>father paying you to teach this autist how to play

Sounds like a dream job. How much do they pay you?

Also where is it happening? I could take him off your hands

nah, nothing like that, he just aspergs and get meltdown over anything, no patience

yeah, sure, as i said this is just a favour i am doing and can't get rid off, if it was my brother i would slap him a few good and teach him.

it's just a symbolic amount, not even worth.

Just tell the dad to discipline his child for being a such a spoiled cunt and no amount of engineering can repair this level of autism.

Screw the gaming stuff, this kid needs some new hobbies. Maybe encourage him to focus on his guitar playing, and divert his attention away from competitive multiplayer gaming. Being autistic myself, I've found competitive gaming to be a frustrating and unsatisfying hobby, mainly because I don't have the physical or mental reflexes to compete. It also doesn't help that I don't have the patience to deal with annoying fuckheads online.

It's not the solution you or his parents are looking for, but it'll be worth it in the long run. it'll help his sanity as well as his parents.

You should tell him to start twitch streaming. Tell him he could learn a lot from the constructive criticism of other pro gamers.

I'm going to reiterate this to seem like less of me being an ignorant meme:
My cousin and best friend's little brother are both autistic. There is a difference between autism and being spoiled. A lot of parents have a tendencies to ignore their kid's being asshole and excuse it for autism. This, and many scenarios like it are different.

he even uses some software i don't recall it's name that records every gameplay automatically but he doens't even use youtube, i will recommend streaming next time i see him.

that will be my last card for sure.

that's all he does all day, play guitar and play on the computer, he's definitevely bad at fps, so lol was him last resort, i tried to bring my computer and play next to him but didn't work.

and minecraft it's no go for him beacuse seems he just entered puberty (he's 17) and blonded parts of his hair to look edgier/mature, honest idk what game would i get him into but he's not into anime and has no social life, a total neet,

if he tricked his dad into buying a over 1000usd gaming computer twice i doubt he's really autistic, just a overspoiled brat.

spoiledness is a symptom of autism at this point

>blonded parts of his hair to look edgier/mature

?????????

I´d trying to get him into games that are purely for fun, not competitive or hard.

I´d sugguest trying*

You're being retarded. You know what the problem is but you're trying to solve it by fixing unrelated stuff. Just what are you expecting to happen? Stop being retarded.

Well it's obvious he likes playing guitar then. Seriously, get him to focus more on that. Maybe get him to try some other creative pursuits too, like writing or art.

If you're really insistent on helping him get his gaming skills back, I dunno, hook up his old mouse, keyboard, and monitor. Those things can make a huge difference, even if it's only psychological. Of course, this isn't the most optimal solution.

Tell the dad he is an idiot and his little brat is too emotionally unstable to play video games

Do it like the chinese do.
Glue his hand to his mouse.
And whenever he so much as twitches or remarks something Hit him with a fucking whip or cane until he Focuses solely on the game.