Is he really the new Steve Jobs

Is he really the new Steve Jobs

Yes

Yet another person who's seen as a super genius, philanthropist when you're not much more than a successful businessman.

Don't insult Elon

Jobs was a douchebag, didn't invent shit
he was a marketing bulshitter, that's about it

this senpai

Elon is an engineer, not a nu-male faggot liberal arts major like yourself.

Into the trash it goes, just like your resume when I'm hiring ppl ROFL

what a're you talking about?

I have a Ph.d in Maths

I applied for a few positions and now I have the option to choose any job I want, 300K starting minimum

E-Lon Muskrat

Love this pasta

You don't hire shit, nigger.

Not really. He is an expert with CATIA and can design almost anything. Our firm hired Elon on upwork.com and we're 100% satisfied with his performance. We didn't know at the time that he designed his rockets himself. He has never failed to impress us with his talent.

Nigga I'm at expert at CATIA.

It's not hard if you're not fucking retarded.

I bet you don't have a valid CATIA license.

No, Steve was a faggot and his products were retarded garbage.
The only good thing he did for us sort of was Pixar.

Elon is actually trying to make the world a better place.

If Musk was the new Jobs, Paypal would require a proprietary app to use, Tesla cars would be intentionally designed to be hard to repair and upgrade and Spacex would courageously not offer to launch satellites into orbits they don't like.

He is more then that senpai

I don't.

The engineering firm I work for does.

Why the fuck would I need one personally? Mongoloid.

dis.

But unlike Steve Jobs he DOES understand the science behind what his company makes

he`s even bigger cancer on the tech world

more that Jewtingerg

P. hd in math... Not even a science degree like Elon

wait, this is pasta? i remember raging at it almost 8 year ago

>lol why are people listening to me?

> cult leader
> sells useless products to idiots
> loved by the media

Yes.

>loved by media
This is the ballcrusher right here.

If you can convince a bunch of raving, stupid, female, "journalists" that you're creating TECHNOLOGY that's COOL and AWESOME and MORALLY COOL then you'll get article after article pumped out so a bunch of stupid people can pretend like they're engineers when they support and monetarily fund TECHNOLOGY then you have a hit product.

We live in a world where success of a product is primarily attached to popularity and where popularity is primarily driven by media and pretty much all media is manufactured by people with an interest in liberal arts who talk about a variety of subjects without being knowledgeable in any of them. Infinitely many more people will read a journalists synopsis of something happening than reading an expert's 500 page analysis of that something.

Solar freakin roadways

There are indeed better electric cars by traditional automakers (and not just because they don't kill you), yet Tesla is all the media talks about.

Now, where have I seen this before?

Elon is a businessman, he doesn't belong on Sup Forums

Because those stupid cars are European + they can't autopilot

They all have chink batteries, which is most of what matters. You're buying a battery on wheels.

> they can't autopilot
Neither can Teslas.

And no, even in Yurop the media can't stop raving about Elon Musk.

>better electric cars by traditional automakers
You mean those things that had only city driving speeds until musk started the game?

If you actually want a sports electric car there are also other choices.

The fat cunt needs to shed a few pounds.

Hopefully cancer will sort that out.
Is Musk a vegan too?

Now, yes. Before? No.
>If it can be used on a highway it's "sports"

I can't tell if sarcasm, too many non ironic fanboys ITT

Thiel is more based. He had a lawsuit against him because he only hired white people.

Well I imagine people are happy Cook is in charge now. Gay men are typical very clean people.

Yeah, they have to at least wipe their asses

>all of those average, white, programmer like individuals

I wonder where they all are now.

no, hes alive

probably working for him still. he is South African. He probably has a little hatred for non whites especially blacks.

Probably left. Musk abuses the fact that people want to work for him and treats his workers like shit.

>the new Steve Jobs

Bitch, he is on another fucking level you fucking faggot pleb

at least we know both have their retarded fanboys

Telsa/solar city/ going to fucking mars

how does that compare to making a phone thinner

What did he engineer?

Jobs also understood the shit that his company was doing. Not in a exact level, though.

>Telsa
Not innovative, better cars out there.

>solar city
Pretty much an investment scam. Solar panels and batteries are nothing new, again.

>going to fucking mars
Just media PR.

It perfectly compares, you're not seing it yet because one is still alive and can still power its reality distorsion field.

I know you're kidding, but SpaceX uses NX, not CATIA.

Source: actual aerospace engineer who is proficient in both. Try harder.