ITT: Post your monitor(s) and discuss

ITT: Post your monitor(s) and discuss.

Westinghouse LCM-22w3 16:10 1680x1050@60hz

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/Monitors/VS248H/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2x Asus PB258Q, 25" 2560x1440p @ 60Hz LG AH-IPS 8-bit, 99% sRGB, ~72% NTSC

pvm-x300

Some random old Dell 1080p monitor. Probably going to upgrade to 1080p 144hz or 1440p 144hz.

Iiyama prolite E24somethingsomething, not the exact model pictured but pretty similar
I have no complaints, 24", 1920*1080, 60Hz
Will probably go for 1440p when I eventually upgrade

4:3, 1600x1200
works great in vertical mode for shitposting
would buy again

HP LP2475w

Yamakasi Catleap Q270

I fell for the meme.

1440p master race reporting in.

BenQ GW2765HE
>27"
>2560 x 1440 (QHD)
>60 Hz (some lower resolutions allows 75?)
>IPS LED
>4ms latency meme
>20M contrast meme
>pivot
>DP, HDMI, VGA
>meme flickerfree
>bad integrated reproductors
>does not exists on official BenQ catalog (this is probably 3rd version released for poor europe only with 70% increased electricity consumption)

For the same price I could have 2x 24" 1080p IPS monitors, but I like simplicity. It doesn't even bleed colors and I am unable to see ghosting even in the fastest games (maybe because I am blind or something).

Would meme again.

Samsung SyncMaster 943NW

Bretty good, connections not that good.
It has a spot where it got so hot, the plastic melted and now it's a dent.

If only they did not use that disgusting glossy and rounded design i would buy it.

X-star DP2414LED

pros:
>144hz
>nice n thin
>low responce time
>fairly bright
>REALLY fukkin cheap

cons:
>1 dead pixel
>bad colours compared to my other monitors
>stand is bad
>OSD is entirely in korean

asus.com/Monitors/VS248H/

UP2516D
+over 100% aRGB, 98% P3
+hardware calibratable to monitor LUTs with the i1
+DP daisy chain
+that new ultrasharp stand
+small bezel
+price

-had to rethink color management because the huge-ass gamut will make everything OS and browser look like shit under windows which is completely useless in terms of color management

Dell U3415W
Pros:
Very nice screen.
Decent audio quality from built-in speakers.
Many ports, including USB 3, built-in.
OSD is fairly easy to use compared to other ones.

Cons:
Fucking huge. Need a lot of space for a dual-U3415W setup.
Expensive.
High response time for gaming (not very noticeable compared to monitors with less response time).

2 x HP ZR2740ws

Works man.

LG 25UM58 Ultrawide meme. Good panel, too short (like a stretches 21-22 inch monitor).
Get the 29 inch (its a stretched 23-24 inch monitor) if you want one.
Dell P2314H. Decent, weird faded colors despite IPS, some backlight bleed, nice features and build quality (has USB hub and an awesome stand).

losers... dont even have the best monitor there is like i do, i have a acer predator gaming monitor and a rog gaming monitor.. bet it beats your dumpster monitor garbage and is the best you can get for the money

Using a 144Hz 1080p processor righ now phams,

Using my old 55Hz asus laptop is such a pain. I wish you would try it. Even moving the mouse if different.

What the hell, oddest autocorrect yet. Monitor not processor

U2711
has component/composite for some reason

How are either? I want one because I can't decide on 144hz or 1440p, the RoG PG278q is TN at $630 but has apparently just as good of color as the PG279q IPS version for $730
I see them refurbished for $500, that's low enough for me to consider 144hz 1440p at that price, any other suggestions or thoughts on those two

same here, bought off ebay for £50. Only 1300 hours on the backlight so loads of life left.

still a great monitor even though its from 2009. Literally no backlight glow, better than most modern ips panels in this respect. Also wide gamut master race.

All PC monitors for the consumer market are shit nowadays.

>No OLED screens with very low to zero reaction time paired with very low input lag.
>2016
>instead have TN panels with 2k resolutions sold for WORTH A FUCKING HALF OF AN ENTHUSIAST PC.

Choose all 3

hi ^-^

I bought my Acer Predator X34(G-Sync) cheap for 800 eurobux.
Can't complain, nearly perfect panel, one dead Pixel though.

Is this ok? I don't really care about monitor tech, I just want something reasonably big for movies without going full TV

ASUS VE278H 27" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor

isn't 25'' too small?
I was thinking about buying this, the UP2716D or the Asus PB279Q (10bit 4k monitor)..

I'm probably gonna go with the Asus.

No, I have two 25" 1440p and I'd say it's just at the limit. Any smaller and I'd need GUI scaling, but at 25" it's still sharp and crisp without scaling.

I can't trust you, buyers always justify their purchases. If someone else said it, I would believe.. but you..

Fine don't be retarded and compare it to other screens PPI.

27" 1440p is 109PPI
25" 1440p is 117PPI

It's about the same pixel density as a 13" 720p laptop screen or 1080p to 17" laptop.

It's a cheap monitor that's gonna look cheap.

If you want a good monitor for movies that isn't too big get a 1440p 27inch screen

Asus ProArt PA248Q
>1920 x 1200 (16:10)
>IPS
>factory calibrated 100% sRGB
>USB 3.0 ports
>matte finish
>physical buttons
>fully adjustable stand with smooth action and markings allowing you to replicate the setup if it's ever changed
>display port, hdmi, dvi, etc...
>not a single qc flaw

Reject Korean monitors with glossy features, can kiss my ass.

are current

Dell E207wfp
1680x1050@60hz

Lenovo L190xC
1280x1024@60hz
(Love the way it looks)

Vizio VO22LFHDTV10A
1920x1080@60hz
(A cheap tv I bought for 20 bucks from a thrift shop)

Samsung 32" SD850 WQHD

Best monitor I've ever owned and easily still one of the best 1440p monitors on the market.

wondering this as well

Do you really need to upgrade to 4k from 1440p. You guys upgrade uneccessarely just because there's new shit availible. Just wait until the quality models are a reasonable price. $800 for a new monitor, when you already have 2 1440p displays? wtf

Yes. They won't be the absolute best of course as $5000 4K panels exist, but they should be fine if you're buying from a reputable company and source.

There are $450-$500 panels at Microcenter that seems to be decent and the reviews on them are usually 4+ stars. Keep in mind that if gaming is your thing, a 144hz IPS 1440p panel can be had for around $650-$800 so it comes down to what you want. My buddy does a lot of video editing and audio creation. The 4k screen really gives him a lot more screen real estate and when he wants to game, he just turns the resolution down to 1080p. Since 4k is just 1080pX4 it still looks halfway decent.

I stand behind what I tell everyone else though. Top of the line high quality 1440p panel for $800 > a "decent" 4K panel for the same price.

Stay jelly.
True 10-bit per channel color
Wide gamut
IPS
ATW Polarizer

Wrong image.

a pre "thinkvision" IBM LCD in 1280x1024

2 ASUS VN247H-P 23.6" Full HD 1920x1080.
Pretty good. Thin bezels. Only cost me like $150 each.

Silly questions, could a ati 4850 run on a uhd tv?

Mostly youtube and media player.

No. The maximum resolution your card supports is likely 2560x1600.

Figured as much, thanks user.

BenQ BL3201PT.

Shit's nice.

want some screen with your bezel?

THICC

i have u2515h, no scaling needed

Ultra-wide meme reporting in

Oh good, I was looking for a monitor thread.

Whats the best model in the asus VS line? Right now I'm looking at the VS239H-P and the VS247H-P. Is there a significant difference in quality between the two? Because the 247H-P is a bit cheaper, and if it's about as good as the higher end model I'd rather save the money.

Or is there a better budget IPS 1080p monitor out there right now? Because all I really care about is that there's no noticeable ghosting, it's IPS, and its 1080.

>60hz

Why?

Dell E228wfp (22" 1680x1050@60Hz)
Pros:
cheap
they work
Have DVI and VGA

Cons:
I dont know, the 2 i have work nicely and i can just buy another one if one breaks

sorry I should have stated, I'd be upgrading from a 1080p

thanks, yes I think a good quality 1440 is my route

how noticeable is diff between 60hz and 144 hz when gaymin?

Because I've got a not very good prebuilt desktop that I crammed a 750ti into. 144hz would be nice, but I really just cant take advantage of it the way I could with a more powerful machine. And 144hz monitors tend to be a fair bit pricier, and like I said I'd rather save the money.

Honestly, I'd rather have the 27 Asus 4k and downscale it to 1440p.

But I guess will, wait some more, sooner or later they'll have to start releasing more 4k monitors.

BenQ XL2730Z

triple U2515 (or the similar 27" model if you have the space)

Dell S2716DGR here $520
First Gsync 1440p I've owned.
Shit is awesome.
Best TN pannel I've seen.
Made my Asus 1080p 144hz colors look like dog shit.

Gsync is a meme I'm glad I fell for.

I would never had thought Dell would Impress me.

>wide gamut
nais meim you have there

In OSX it actually works fine because the entire OS can be set to use the wide color gamut

Sup Forums, what's the Toyota of monitors?

Dell u2515h
1440p
Up to 75hz
1-4ms response time
As color accurate as an IPS panel can get
Just right pixel ratio, no need for scaling
Amazing base
Ultrasharp
Autodetects when i rotate the panel to portrait
Really happy with my investment, if you want a good affordable 1440p monitor for photo edition and the likes dont fear to pull the trigger

>"memeflicker free"
>implying flicker free isn't a big deal these days

Way more important than it was with CCFL thanks to how LED works in comparison. Shitty PWM on backlighting makes people feel like shit even if you're not sensitive in the slightest it will still cause faster eye fatigue and at worst headaches and make it unusable

I have 2 of these. Dell monitors are generally solid, at least the high end ones. One of mine had an issue with a dark splotch in the top left of the monitor, but I recieved a replacement for it 2 days after I contacted them

This setup.

2X Asus VG248QE's

1080p, 144hz, g-sync driven by a single 1080.

Single monitor is pleb tier.

Would you like the phrase the question in a way that isn't retarded?

Sorry you can't read my friend - perfectly legit question. I didn't know Sup Forums was so hostile to questions.

It's a retarded question because monitors aren't directly comparable to cars.

Do you want IPS, TN, or VA? Do you want 60hz, 144hz, do you want 6 bit + FRC, 8 bit, 8bit + FRC, or 10 bit? Do you want wide color gamut? Do you want more resolution or higher refresh rate? Or a mix of both?

etc etc.

Don't be retarded.

If you just want a run of the mill 1080p TN panel, there is no specific model because they're so generic most are the same at a certain point

How can I quantify Toyota? What does Toyota mean? Ask real questions or fuck off with your dumb meme bullshit.

LG 42LS4600, it's just a 42 inch TV, it's comfy as fuck though

>This much fucking autism
He just wants to know what's a cheap solid monitor brand, no need to sperg the fuck out

Dell makes great monitors Ultrasharps and up that is.
I think the panels are usually Samsung or LG.

Should I get a 144Hz monitor if I'm getting a 1070?

Then he should buy whatever dime store bullshit exists. LCD and LED technology is mature is fuck. If you aren't looking for something special then monitors are a commodity item like most other electronics these days.

Retarded ways to frame questions don't make you look cool or anything.

60 hz vs 144hz?
I dont play CSGO competitively or anything. do normal games eg dark souls look and feel better on a 144hz?

The pannels are usually all from a single manufactor.
i know Asus and Acer are the same pannel.
Dell just has superior QA.

I wasn't expecting that dell to have such nice colors after calibration.
I liked the colors far more than the bump in res

How are the colors compared to a ips?

That dell had far better colors than any other TN pannel I've ever seen.

everything is better with 144hz, but it isn't really needed unless you're into competitive gaming.

Still nice to have though.

If you don't have the GPU horsepower, 144hz is usless.

Since you don't play Source games(easy to run 200+fps) I don't see the point for you.

Games like dark souls don't benefit much from 144hz.

I thought that Westinghouse was dead.