Apple just can't compete

Apple just can't compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

fsf.org/windows
strawpoll.me/11588771/r
dbrand.com/shop/dell-xps-15-skins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would've bought this in a heartbeat if it was full metal instead of carbon fiber. I'm a shitskin pooinloo, and Indian food is incredibly oily. Into the trash it goes.

Some people are saying they're finding the skylake i7 models for the same price as the entry level kabylake ones. Anyone know where?

Thinkpad carbon/glass fiber + rollcage master race

does anybody use bluetooth headsets for their cell phone? looking to buy one but don't know what companies are good and bad

>I'm a shitskin pooinloo, and Indian food is incredibly oily. Into the trash it goes
What does that have to do with anything?

god fucking dammit this was supposed to be a new thread

>carbon fiber laptop

how fucking tasteless

You'd have an argument if these laptops wouldn't run a joke of an operating system.
fsf.org/windows

>doesnt run osx
lmao

Then change the OS you mouth breathing retard

The thing shows finger prints really easily

>tfw the 4GB i3 XPS13 is $1250 in my country
Fucking jooz

Sup Forums
not a term paper

>The thing shows finger prints really easily

In the West some of us discovered an amazing solution referred to as "personal hygiene".

Just got one for 650. The 9350 model. I5 6th gen. 8gb ram. 256 ssd. 2016.

fucking wash your hands then, jesus christ dude

>referring to yourself as a shitskin
Have some fucking self respect
>not washing your hands before using personal technology
Remove yourself, this is a place of decency

Nothing is more cringey then seeing a normie eat potato chips, buffalo wings, or whatever and then using their laptop without washing their hands. Makes my brain hurt every time.

Oily fingers is hygienic, you overwashing superbug causing pieces of crap.

OS X doesn't support USB and WiFi at the same time

Pretty much this. If this had an aluminium unibody, I would have bought it a long time ago. Carbon fibre just looks fucking ugly.

Hmmmm, this thread made me think

Come and Vote
Do you wash your hands after masturbation?

strawpoll.me/11588771/r

>doesn't run OSX
>tiny track pad
>worse construction
>slower SSD
>worse screen

Aluminum is shit

At least the webcam on an apple computer (even the 480p shit on the macbook) doesn't stare up my fucking nose

Also Dell has shit quality control, I hear the ghosting on those xps 15 screens is obnoxious as hell.

They should have made the thing all black instead of trying go the silver=value route. The thing would have looked amazing in all black.

>carbon fiber
I bet the actual chassis is still magnesium like sny other laptop. Whats the fucking point? Damm jews

MacOS is better than Win10 and is updated for free every year.

It's the only thing keeping me from switching.

>Using soap creates antibiotic resistant bacteria that will kill us all

You've gotta be fucking kidding me, that's what's stopping all of you from washing your hands?

I was going to buy one but then saw that the keyboard and trackpad were shit

also ricer CF decals in a plastic case is inferior to proper unibody

I don't know it looks so cheap

would it be too expensive to make a full carbon fibre case?

no one can compete in metal unibodies with apple, but that could outdo the metalshit

Fucking subhuman go shit a street like a fucking wild dog

>>doesn't run OSX
Install Linux.
>>tiny track pad
False, being smaller than the MBP doesn't equal tiny.
>>worse construction
Compared to what? The MBP that uses glue to hold down components and screws the hinge into the screen?
>>slower SSD
I'm not even going to check this one. It may be true, but I genuinely don't give a shit, Fedora takes under 10 seconds to boot OH THE HORROR IT'S NOT 9
>>worse screen
And false.

complete
fucking
retard

>not a single counter-point, just generic insults
I'm sorry that the truth upsets you user :3

>be retarded
>get called one
>BAWWWW WHY WON'T YOU ARGUE WITH A RETARDED LOSER LIKE ME
I can't take someone like you seriously and waste my time "arguing" with factually incorrect crap you cried out. I'll only tell you what you are: a retarded loser.

>factually incorrect
Then I'm sure you can prove it right? Or are we sticking to name-calling and caps lock strawmen?

I only fap before bed, so I don't wash them until I go to the bathroom the next morning.

I will never handshake anyone again.

Only Babby Lake gen CPU's I've seen on Dell's website we're in the "New 13". Only saw it for i5 though

Does it help you sleep?

>PROOF ME RONG!
Ah, look at the retarded loser putting forward its best act: trying to have his better waste his time.

Why don't you prove your claims you brain-dead cretin? Ever heard of something called the burden of proof? No? Oh wait you can't prove any of your retarded bullshit? No document exists saying unibody shells are inferior in any industry? Reports of issues with the shitty trackpad, not at all related to size, are fantasies?

Well, I thought so. Enjoy your tears, retarded loser. And oh, learn what strawmen is - though it is far from your most embarrassing mistake.

wtf where did you get that deal

Yeah this

wat yes it does

keyboard and trackpad are complete shit it's a tragedy

>burden of proof
But user, you claimed my statements were factually incorrect. That's your claim. Your burden.

Let me guess, you're too busy to prove it, but you have time for another wall of insults? :3

>make retarded claims without any proof
>get laughed at
>WELL YOU HAVE TO DISPROVE MY CLAIMS NOW!!
Look at this brain-dead animal and laugh. His simple nervous system failed to grasp the concept of burden of proof even. No surprise you fail that hard at life.

I never said you had to disprove my claims. I said you had to prove your own: that mine were factually incorrect.

Since we're 4 posts in with you evading the issue and pretending to misread this, I'm going to assume you already realized you were wrong and got BTFO :3 it's ok to lose user, better luck next time.

Wash your hands faggot

Ebay. Auction ended this morning.

Yet neither have a numerical pad, these are still better than macs though

Very much. Relaxes me and makes me tired.

I think you got baited hard friend o

>make false claims WITH NO EVIDENCE
>get laughed at because you are a retard making retarded claims
>BAWWW!!! YOU NEED TO PROVE I LIED BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT BURDEN OF PROOF IS TO MY SIMPLE, UNDERDEVELOPED BRAIN

Pathetic as always, retarded loser. Cry harder, maybe the tears will drag you away from the fact that you are a brain-dead failure who shat up some lies impossible to back up, and got laughed at by all your superiors.

Is this going to be a thing now?

does anyone know where i can get a matte skin to cover up the carbon fibre on the xps15

user 1 is retarded for baiting.
user 2 is retarded for biting.

Think the 15" will get a 1060 or 1050ti?

>Resin matrix degrades with prolonged exposure to UV, hope it never gets scratched
>Carbon fibers are easily abraded, unlike aramid fibers
>Drop the laptop and it cracks, your skin is fucked totally rather than being dented on a ductile material
>probably some press-molded bullshit that's only around 3 plies thick

Why is this an improvement?

did you try googling it?

dbrand.com/shop/dell-xps-15-skins

>Don't you talk to me or my son ever again

>Smudge-plastic around the entire screen
Absolute garbage.