Am I about to goof'ed on this buy or am I gonna do guuuud Sup Forums ?

Am I about to goof'ed on this buy or am I gonna do guuuud Sup Forums ?

>not buying a s5.

Top kek

>Buying a phone that can't run nethunter.

>nethunter

Back to Sup Forums

I would have given you mine for free, its a piece of shit.

No you didn't Matthew... The phone is pretty great but you could get it for much cheaper. It's whatever I guess.
It is better than your Nexus 6 and iPhone 4s though.. A lot better..

Looks like he got into a bidding war with the seller's shill account. Sadly I can't even get $45 for mine on eBay.

Yup that is most likely the case. What is wrong with yours?

pls giv?

Nothing really besides things associated with aging(yellow screen, shittier battery) just bought an iPhone 7+.

Goofed

I don't have a PO box and I don't want user knowing my address. If you are local(San Francisco) then let me know by posting a burner email.

net hunter is Kali Linux version of Android

The S5 is awful

A little bit expensive but alright. My friend payed 130€ for his a few months ago.

>local(San Francisco)

Not local (not even in the same continent). Thanks, though. I thought you were kidding.

dude, I wouldn't pay $160 for OPO in 2016.

And I've own one since the release. It was an excellent phone in 2014, still a good performer in 2015, but in 2016 (and it's 2017 in two months!) it's a bit dated already. It had a good run, but as qualcomm won't release blobs for vulkan, good android 7.0 support will not happen.

A mint condition OPO would be worth $100, maybe.

Get a redmeme 3 or something. My SoT on OPO is nowadays 2-3 hours as the battery is degraded. Gonna switch to 1+3t or xiamomeme note 2 or something in near future.

Why buy this hoopty when you can
engage the world of master race phones.

Yellow screen?

And dead digitizer / ghost touch

For that amount money you can almost get a xiaomi redmeme note 3 op

> It was an excellent phone in 2014, still a good performer in 2015, but in 2016 (and it's 2017 in two months!) it's a bit dated already

Who gives a fucking shit what year it is. My Nexus 5 runs just as well today as the day I got it, at launch back in 2013.

Hardware doesn't slow down over time, it's a lie, this disposable handset culture is maddening.

Bruh just get a Nexus 5, big bang for less bucks

>$145
>no sd
>3 year old phone
Lol wat
Get either an s5 or if you don't like samshit a 32gb LG g3 and flash fulmics onto it

It's just the compatibility of software and built up files from apps that are no longer on the device, correct?