How to stop the microphone

I have a little brother that's a little rager and spend the whole time screaming at the microphone with another little retards.

I want to make the microphone stop working forever by fucking up the plugin, how do I do this?

Cut the cable

I've already subtlety destroyed two microphones already this month, yeah 6 days, and he got another, but this time he bought 10 of those cheap ones of 20 something bucks, so I can't destroy all of them...

here's a solution, grow up and move out your parent's house you fat faggot

>OPs little brother is acting autistic
>OPs immediate solution is to go to a tech board for advice on how to make his microphones not work
really?

buy him a bm-800 and no phantom power

only correct solution ITT

also stop being a passive aggressive fuck and just slap the shit out of him if you want to be a dick

Just fuck up the drivers

Why destroy the microphone when you can always remove the real source of the problem.

Desolder a pin on the microphone jack i guess?

Sound->Recording->Disable the microphone(s) on the list, or unplug the computer's front jack's cable if he is using that one as a main.
Might give you some funny moment when he is trying to get a new mic on and on till that autistic-breakdown hits.

Beat him up for being too loud. That's what big brothers do, innit?

>implying OP could beat up anyone
good joke m8

wow, you literally outed yourself as literally autistic

good job

kys

Aaahhh, the times when older brothers beat the shit out of their younger brothers... You are all pansy assed faggoys today.

Blast jpop or kpop whenever he's online so everyone can hear through the mic.

beat his ass

dubs speak truth

Disable it in device manager

Kek, I'm going to proof read anons now. Thanks for the idea faggot.