Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Why are they trying to ruin Sup Forums X?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Settings > Catalog Hover Expand > Untick

Don't forget to kill yourself.

Is it me or did the color of the subject text change too? Especially noticing it on red boards and it's triggering my autism. Can't seem to find an option to change it back.

sage &hide & b&

Add whichever of the following you please to custom CSS:
.board {
padding: 0 !important;
}
.catalog-thread {
margin: 1px !important;
}
.catalog-post .subject {
color: inherit !important;
}

WTF!!! WHO APPROVED THIS SHIT!!!!

Bumping this, partly for answers, partly so other weiners know about .

I'm thinking about making it so that you have to click on the catalog (somewhere not on a link) to turn this thing on, and clicking again would turn it off. Would that be better?

Regardless, I'm going to decrease the padding/margins so more threads show up again.

By far the worst and most hilarious "feature" yet, keep it up!

Tired of this garbage.
I want an option that disables new features being defaulted to being turned on!

How do I turn this shit off and revert to downloading with Sup Forums filenames?

>using Sup Forums X

there's your fucking problem.

How do I turn that shit on?

I don't want to have to copy+paste the original filename all the time.

settings > Advanced > File Info Formatting

Are you
github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x/issues/1176
?

I changed the catalog thing off by default in the stable version. It's on by default again in the beta, but you have to click in the catalog to trigger it. Hopefully that will make it less annoying.

Yes. I didn't realize you'd see my shitposty complaining as well as the request. I'll mess around with the advanced settings, thanks.

Well, I did see the Github issue first. It's usually the fastest way to reach me. I search the archives for posts about Sup Forums X as well, but things are more likely to get lost there.

Yeah, removing the %d fixed it just fine. Thanks again.

Easy way is to disable automatic updates.

ccd0 should abandon messing around with the catalog, the native one is already perfect

I'd kill for an extension that simply gave me a quick reply, a header and floating embeds like 4chanx and nothing else. Just do these things and do them well, 4chanx tends to slow down everrything

That would be purrfect

>Sup Forums X
>not using OneeChan alongside it

>a header
A header containing what? Doesn't Sup Forums already have a quick reply anyway?

I helped aeosynth add obfuscated botnet code to recent versions of Sup Forums X and advised him to pull it from github lest he gets discovered and reported. The botnet is appended to the code at compile-time; it's built into our fork of the Coffeescript compiler. It's very basic right now but eventually we're gonna make it into a powerful, decentralized p2p network that DDoSes sites specified by our future clients. The C&C is a hidden Github repo; orders are routed via the updates mechanism (just setting a few variables). Since the last few revisions we've gotten a couple prospective clients (we advertise on IRC and on blackhat SEO forums) and we're going to start actually making money for the next few days. Aeosynth will deny this to the best of his ability, for obvious reasons - or maybe try to make it look like he's trolling all of you - but I seriously encourage you to stop updating Sup Forums X if you ever notice your connection getting slow/have bandwidth restrictions. See, the botnet is opt-out that way.

I don't think a dumb userscript for a mongolia throat singing forum requires that kind of development model, if anything Sup Forums x is already too complex.

>le coffeescript mayme

>OneeChan
>try to change font
>durrr you have to load fonts from your system
>press the load button
>nothing happens
>loading... is stuck in limbo
>flash is allowed
>wiki doesn't help at all
>can't change font for shit because system fonts will never load

>Appchan
>try to change font
>all you have to do is type the name of the system font of choice among all your fonts and it works

What retarded idiot decided the font system on Oneechan, and what retardation struck them to use such a stupid system, is beyond me.

It's good idea but badly implemented.

It should expand only when hovering on picture, and only vertically.

one of a couple of complaints I have with oneechan. I also wish I could just load the mascots natively instead of having to load them from appchan.

That would mean that when the text goes off the page, there's no way to see the rest of the text, because scrolling down takes your mouse off the image.

I've changed it in the beta version so that it's turned on and off by clicking. Open to better ideas.

seaweed and zixaphir are to blame for everything

Nevermind.
I figured it out.
You have to revert Sup Forums to HTTP in order to load system fonts into the font field.
Shit doesn't work on HTTPS.
I still think this is fucking retarded,
and of course the wiki doesn't mention this simple little point at all.

I've been whining about mascots and figuring things out,
and it turns out that the only difference between loading mascots locally between Oneechan and Appchan is that you have to manually convert images to base64 and copy that into the link field on Oneechan, while Appchan automates this. To be more descriptive:

- Oneechan
>have to manually convert and copy Base64
>there is a size limitation where after you have set up a certain amount of mascots this way, any mascot beyond that last one won't load on Oneechan (10 mascots or something was the limit with me, 11 and forward won't appear)
>mascots are scaled properly

- Appchan
>mascots are automatically converted and added to the mascot list
>there is no limitation and all appear properly
>the scaling is somehow fucked with Appchan because it forcibly converts mascots to a lower resolution after converting them to base64 to fit the sidebar. Because of that, if you make your sidebar wide or delete the sidebar, in order to make large mascots, you will end up with blurred and fucked up mascots since their original resolution is gone.

Those are the positives and negatives between the two.

Wait.
You haven't yet hidden the sticky?

I can never get tweet links to embed.

>Sup Forums x
I love seeing you cunts suffer

Check if you have another extension blocking them.

Not sure why but all I get is "Loading tweet... " with Twitframe
ff49 only greasemonkey on.

Whoah. Blast from the past. Fucking aeosynth jew put botnets in originaal Sup Forums x and then left the pieces for mayhem to recode. Oh, 4-5 years ago?

The clicking is much better.

Same here.

I think it's the ublock, but I'm not disabling it. Fuck hiro.

>I think it's the ublock, but I'm not disabling it. Fuck hiro.
If it's causing the problem, you should be able to add an exception just for the stuff you want.

I hadn't checked. I'm seeing it too. Probably a problem with twitframe.com.

Looks like twitframe.com doesn't work if you have cookies disabled.

Correcting myself, it works fine if you just disable cookies, but if you choose "never remember history" or use private browsing in Firefox, it breaks.

Thanks, just tested on a fresh install and I see that happening.
Though my original profile seems caused by something else. Whatever, I'll just renew my profile soon, it's probably on my end.