Im about to fucking kill myself

im about to fucking kill myself
im looking for a programmer and i cant handle these chinks and hindu fucks who arent at all qualified for the projects they bid on
is there an alternative for upwork & freelancer.com ?
i just got scammed again this time by a colombian faggot outisde a freelancer platform

alternatively anyone looking for some work ?
im looking for a long term programmer for several projects i have

i need a multi-threaded Account Creator Bot for specific Social network built from the Android http requests.
needs proxy support and multithread i will provide example and details.This project requires knowledge android packet sniff.
budget from 100-300 USD for this project

Other urls found in this thread:

freelancer.com/about/terms
freelancer.com/info/codeofconduct.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you go?

>$100-300

sorry but a pajeet is all you can afford

>budget from 100-300 USD

Kek

My price for something like this is more like ~$1500

Have fun with your street shitting though

>complains about pajeets
>wants work done for pajeet budget

poo in loo

>Im fucking people are looking for a programmer myself
im I going to deal with this Hindu axis does not offer an alternative project of sludge Upwork & Freelancer.com all qualified, and you can not hit
>I just outisde independent platform Colombia gay, it is time to buy again
>Or who is looking is looking for some long-term programs for a number of tasks and projects Messenger
>I have several accounts with the bot creators of the procedures of social networks built on Android HTTP request.
>I need Android packet sniffing about, if you need to support multi-threaded proxy, for example, gives details.His project requires 100 $ 300 Android sniff.budget information package project

>100-300 USD for this project
Good fucking luck, kiddo.

>budget from 100-300 USD for this project
this is why you're getting pajeets

you expect someone to work for like $5 per hour?

Seriously, if you want decent quality freelance you need to be paying $100/hr.

I hope OP is trolling. Wants very specific technical skills and wants to pay less than i make in a day or two for the whole project. And I make shit tier codemonkey money

Go back to your pajeets.
They will just fuck your shit up, but at least you can pay them.

>100$
About 1 hour of skilled contract work.

> Too stupid to code his own shit and retard enough to get scammed
> Complains about only getting "chinks and hindu fucks", yet his budget is literally 100 bucks

Yeah OP, you should definitively off yourself.

> $100/hr.

What? do freelancers get paid that much? that's not even close to what i earn working at SV

If you're a mindless Pajeet, that's what you get.

It's less than what it sounds like.
Remember, freelancers don't have paid vacation, any benefits like health insurance, and don't get paid for idle downtime.
At $100/hr you end up with a net monthly income not too far from average employment.

Wow, racist AND stupid? You must be a hit with the ladies.

Ah makes sense.
My job seems pretty decent now.
Why would people choose to work like that tho?

I've never done anything like this but I'm kinda curious about the project. I'd like more information before I'm willing to commit to this. since I don't have experience I'll probably try to get something working before I start asking for money. I just want some more details on what you are looking for. Are you expecting a gui/front end? is there a specific platform this should run on? (should it just look like these android http requests, I assume as much but I want to be sure).

>Are you expecting a gui/front end?
Yes

>is there a specific platform this should run on?
No, thats up to you.

Let me now how i can contact you, as long as you are a white, american guy i could give you a little more.

lol, I laughed my ass off when he got jumped by bunch of cucks after he slapped her back

Yeah, I'm a white american guy.

I'm not committing until I see the details, but you will know within a day or two.

honestly looking into what you said, I'll know by eod tomorrow if this is my thing.

You seem like a shitty person to work with.

im the original OP
this project is piss easy and works for introduction and test of skills im literally providing an outdated bot that does this as example
thats why the low budget there some projects i need coded with budget of 1-3k USD that deal with more complex stuff (kik & snapchat)
my skype is selfie4cam hit me up

>this project is piss easy
Then do it yourself.
Do you actually think someone is retarded enough to fall for that shit? Go back to your pajeets, nigger.

>this project is piss easy
Do your own fucking shit if it's piss easy. Why waste time here?

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

op here
so i posted a project on freelancer just now
took a bid from a chinese lady
i deposited funds after 1 hour i log in to check on the project, and o surprise

Thank you for contacting Freelancer.com Support.

We understand your concern about your account. Our record shows that your account has been closed by our Administrator due to violation of our Terms and Conditions. We regret to inform you that we don't offer recourse or rebuttal for this penalty. Thus, the decision about your account is final, binding, and irreversible.

To learn more about our Terms and Conditions and Freelancer Code of Conduct, please click the link below:

- Freelancer.com Terms and Conditions
freelancer.com/about/terms

- Freelancer Code of Conduct
freelancer.com/info/codeofconduct.php

Thank you for your cooperation.

its like im fucking jinxed
ive lost 900 usd this week

im going to kill myself now thanks

REKT
E
K
T

You deserved it OP, that's what you get for offering $100-$300 for a huge project.

Hopefully that Gook spends your money with drugs and hookers

not really, if you take 3 small projects of 3 hours of such premium highly skilled labour per day, its $900, 18k per month 200k+ per year

anyone programming for 100k/year would be jelly

ITT: skitties that think they're hot shit and can code at an enterprise level

not enough demand for that amount of work though.

if true sounds like you're being scammed by freelancerdotcom itself, if youre in the same country as the company, should be easy to have your money back and teach them a lesson

god. everything about that post sucks. everything.

fucks sake, go outside and do something different.

it's a sign! From God!

give up.

That's quite a specific set of skills and knowledge which may also be very slightly illegal.

I could probably do it as I've already done this kind of thing in industry using jmeter/apache http - but I was paid a far higher fee.

>idea-guy.jpg

Yeah, I was gonna post that it's probably a bad idea asking for people to make you malware

what were gonna do this for?
there might be a simpler way that you can ask people to go with

Most of my work when I do freelance is minimum: $2000 (which is a deal)

Standard for something like that will be around 3500-4000 from anyone worth their weight

If you want good devs, you need to pay some good cash

This is why hillary needs to be president. You wont be that arrogant once more pajeets come in and take away your job.

>100-300 USD

and then you ask why you only get scammers to jump in

If more pajeets come into this land you'll literally get shit-covered streets. Because they are just that incompetent.

Those people who get their space-program launched? Those are the exceptions, and the state is going to make sure those people stay in India. The rest are failures.

sauce?