Copyright Industries Back Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign

>Today we’ll take a look at which candidate is favored by various entertainment industries. This includes the major movie studios, record labels, and TV-production companies.

>While most of these organizations haven’t publicly endorsed a candidate for the presidential election, their publicly listed donations paint a clear picture. Pretty much all copyright industries favor Hillary clinton by a landslide.

>Counting all donations that were made during the 2016 election cycle, released publicly by the Federal Election Commission, we see a pattern emerging.

>Companies and individuals in the copyright-heavy TV, music and movie sector want Hillary for president. Together they donated $6,835,455 to Hillary Clinton compared to only $139,429 for Donald Trump.

>Looking in more detail at the various subsections, we see that the Motion Picture Production & Distribution industry, with players such as Dreamworks, Sony Corp, 21st Century Fox and Time Warner, also favor the democratic candidate. Together, they have donated $2,634,014 to Clinton, and $33,548 to Trump.

>The gap is even greater in the TV production category where companies such as CBS, ABC and Walt Disney donated $634,757 to Clinton, versus a measly $3,455 to Trump.

>In the music business the same trend emerges. Hillary Clinton received a healthy $737,955 in donations from companies such as Vivendi, Sony Music Entertainment and Warner Music Group, while Trump got $17,850.

>Overall it’s safe to conclude that these copyright industry related companies favor Hillary in the White House.

torrentfreak.com/copyright-industries-back-hillary-clintons-presidential-campaign-161106/

If Sup Forums hates copyright, why would they vote for a candidate favored by copyright companies?

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=@releasedate "2016-11-07"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
medium.com/@KatieS/an-open-letter-from-technology-sector-leaders-on-donald-trumps-candidacy-for-president-5bf734c159e4#.s5vug8n72
mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/41574
poptox.com
freeconferencecalling.com/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795490673411686404
WikiLeaks.org
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/655038
95.211.113.131/gifiles/emailid/655038
wikileaks.org/
twitter.com/SparkyVSDnc/with_replies
twitter.com/NewWorldHacking/status/795510838916431872
map.norsecorp.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone pays Hillary, because she delivers no matter the cause. She is a true vigilante.

VOTE TRUMP MOTHERFUCKERS

HEY Sup Forums, THE PODESTA FILE HAS BEEN DUMPED! DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT!!

file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/ (2.8 GB)

Just another douche Vs turd sandwich

>hurr durr south park iz kewl rite guise

Madam president really does have a nice ring to it.

i thought Sup Forums was a liberal shithole

NEW BATCH OF DNC EMAILS:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=@releasedate "2016-11-07"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

ALSO

Jill Stein for President.

Jill Stein thinks Wi-Fi kills people.

If Sup Forums is technology why would anybody support Trump?
medium.com/@KatieS/an-open-letter-from-technology-sector-leaders-on-donald-trumps-candidacy-for-president-5bf734c159e4#.s5vug8n72

It is, go back to your containment board. We're with her.

But trump said mean things

Jesus christ just let the election die already. Do we really need to do this the last few days, come on.

It causes cancer in the long run

Can't blame them for siding with a winner.

REVEN GORFET!
tl;dr The Bradley Foundation (X-Forwarded-For: World's Final Boss, Rothschilds Asset Management, The Bradley Foundation ) "donated" 150 M USD to the Clinton Foundation and weren't disclosed by $Hillary.

150 million contribution to Hillary campaign.
>fucking just the tip

Get on it. Get to work boys.

mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:81a9261ab586bb922b0805d0e343528d3e91f00e

On Twitter @anonymousglobo

30gb

>is this real life?

Hillary is awesome she's into lolis and black metal.

>Sup Forums

This is in Sup Forums's interests too

What thrashes around on your front lawn going "Hurr durr emails emails"?
The dying dreams of a Trumptard.

>Copyright Industries Back Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign

You don't say. Almost every worthess celeb (that is, all of them) has been wheeled out to support Killary. It's no wonder that the (((copyright industry))) backs Israe... I mean, Hillary.

Fuck Hillary

Vote Trump on Tuesday

Sup Forums is leaking again.

back to

Sup Forums is for technology not politics

so shes senile enough to have given them promises of being able to end piracy?

lmao

>copyright doesn't affect technology
go back to >Sup Forums is for technology not politics
top kek, Sup Forums stopped being about technology a long time ago... if it ever was about technology

>Sup Forums pretends to be GNU
gtfo faggot

Yeah it cause people like you.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

>is Sup Forums user enough or not?

voting for anyone other than the trump or madame president just splits the vote and hurts the only two people who could possibly be elected, shitbrains.

what in the fucking hell, holy shit

>follow the white rabbit

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/41574

poptox.com
freeconferencecalling.com/

>who you gonna call?

No one cares about Trump's "mean comments" anymore. Everyone knows he's despicable at this point. Setting aside his vulgar comments and blatant disregard for human rights and a general lack of decency, what people are mainly concerned about at this point is that he's just mentally not fit to be the president of anything. I'm not even sure if he's fit to be a dog catcher. He has the mentality of a rich spoiled 5 year old who just never grew up. He treats people with almost no respect and he is not willing to learn about anything. If someone challenges him he resorts to name calling. He's probably the worst candidate to run for president in the modern era. I really hope he goes down as a footnote/joke rather than anything significant going forward.

>WikiLeaks.org was down briefly. That's rare. We're investigating.
getting 504 on search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/655038
but can access 95.211.113.131/gifiles/emailid/655038 just fine... hmm...

>Hillary killed Vince Foster and Ron Brown
wtf this is like the plot of some of some cyberpunk distopia

>wikileaks is anywhere close to a reputable source anymore

This isn't funny anymore

They shut it down Anonymous (ID: nel1WUaK) 11/06/16(Sun)23:08:12 No.96583303

wikileaks.org/

Anyone else getting a 502 on Wikileaks?

>voting for a candidate funded by Jewgle, Microspy, and Kikebook

If Sup Forums does this, they can't cry about botnets ever again. You are literally an accomplice to botnetting by voting for that corrupt cunt.

ddos?
someone check norse map

It's up in euroland

>guise, the choice is between a reality show has been and a corporate slut.
american democracy everybody

>WikiLeaks.org was down briefly. That's rare. We're investigating.

>>wikileaks is anywhere close to a reputable source anymore
of course it isn't one of your """""""reputable sources""""""", aka, the clinton news network, it's much better than that.

gook moot fucking up shit or something? I cant post

download the files if they try to shut wikileaks down
file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/

samefag here...
is Sup Forums being DDoSed for the clinton stuff??!?!? other boards are having problems, too

Sup Forums IS UNDER ATTACK

>file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/

ya.

same. says connection error yet everything else works fine. so much for cloudflare

Holly molly

i'm scared guise. some shit is goin down. is this what the end of the world feels like?

Don't be scared user, you got this

I hope hillary loses she dismisses her husband far too many times and shes a fucking liar and warmongering scum.

wtf, twitter is down

Just coming in from Sup Forums twitter is undergoing trouble now. oh fug guyse

From

nice

Sup Forums doesn't vote hill

No board votes hill

OP FINALLY DELIVERS

Their hitting us too and wikileaks

bump

twitter.com/SparkyVSDnc/with_replies

also, twitter.com/NewWorldHacking/status/795510838916431872

kek

Sparky asked us to monitor the Norse IP map for any IPs attacking wikileaks and report them to the "authorities".

map.norsecorp.com/#/

wrong

Oh, so NOW it is not a reputable source. Nice try, CRT.

Everyone pays Hillary because she has no moral compass. She just goes wherever the money is.

America is so fucked this election. The two main candidates are both terrible people and the population is so divided into camps that one of them will be elected instead of picking a better third option.

People are so "we vote Democrat" or "we vote Republican" that if the Democrats and Republicans both nominated actual chimpanzees for the presidential election one of them would win.

>The two main candidates are both terrible people

Stop being hipster trash.

Oh I would like to see your argument for defending one of them.

>Germany makes 3d political comics of the exact same things americans complain about
>but they're in three deeeee

sorry which country is supposed to be absurd again

please pick your emotionally damaged ass up and move it elsewhere. the normal people that haven't had a fear of noncomformity literally beaten into them are talking, nerd boy.

yeah the idea of talking shit and not getting shoved into a locker might be foreign to you but this is what life is like when you don't watch fucking anime

>Everyone pays Hillary because she has no moral compass. She just goes wherever the money is.
>America is so fucked this election. The two main candidates are both terrible people and the population is so divided into camps that one of them will be elected instead of picking a better third option.
>People are so "we vote Democrat" or "we vote Republican" that if the Democrats and Republicans both nominated actual chimpanzees for the presidential election one of them would win.

Every one of these things are your own doing, I for one welcome watching the USA burn.

>yeah the idea of talking shit and not getting shoved into a locker might be foreign to you but this is what life is like when you don't watch fucking anime

What the fuck do you expect on an anime forum?

Bump. I won't let it slide, hillshill

ok creep

>If Sup Forums hates copyright
We don't. We hate software patents and DRM, we don't hate copyrights.

>tfw too handsome to care about the election

OYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Britfag here; I beg you to vote Trump or at least someone other than Clinton.

Wikileaks has a perfect record and these emails are verifiable through their key-pair signature.

Well congrats on not realising who is behind software patents and DRM.

Wikileaks IS a reliable source. If the media reports otherwise, you have to wonder why.
It's almost as if the people in power, the ones who control the media, are the most interested in trying to make wikileaks seem unreliable and making shit up.
Often by making their own shit up, and mixing it in with the real leaks to make it all seem untrue.

Of course, she fucking loves MAFIAA and MAFIAA love her, she will probably back the TPP behind closed doors if she wins.

>We hate software patents and DRM, we don't hate copyrights.

where do you think software patents and drm come from?

but muh much effort and muh quality software...
why do you want to literally steal the food from my children's plate?

>what people are mainly concerned about at this point is that he's just mentally not fit to be the president of anything.

nah, Trump is just a clown who acts insane. It's Hillary who is actually mentally unfit to be president.

America is fucked this election cycle.

>Trump is just a clown who acts insane.

What is insane about anything he says?

are you kidding me? he's literally hitler.

in what way?

haha are you joking?

I did my research.

>muh hitler meme

Explain yourself you dumb memer. Don't just pretend we all agree with you already.

you're fucking a white male

I am currently not sexually active and you still need to explain that stupid "Hitler" crap.

How has Ahmed been treating your 9 year old daughter, Hans?

man what the fuck?
how new are you? I thought you'd catch up after 3 replies, I'm literally posting memes kek.

Lurk more Sup Forumsedditor.

is wikileaks down?

nah mate, being on the right side of history matters more than your personal freedom

yep, under ddos