Should you root your phone when you have to search up 'how to root phone'? on Google?

Should you root your phone when you have to search up 'how to root phone'? on Google?

I've rooted all my phone's and usually it doesn't go smoothly. But I eventually figure it out and IMO it's worth it in the end.

>on Google
get out with your subliminal messaging CIA nigger

>Should you root your phone
No.

Do you mean this way?

>since you're using google's service to find information, you should respect their preferences and not root your phone

If so, definitely no.

SLUT

How else do you suppose people do it? Only android experts would be able to otherwise and that's a maybe.

Yeah, root it, but watch yo ass. Ease of backups is nice benefit, also running a more modern os than wat ships on my brick is nice

Are there people who know exactly what to do without looking anything up?

List use kingroot. What's the worst that could happen?

>Bing how to root android
>Brick phone
>Coincidence?

>install kingroot
>install super-sume pro

or

>go to XDA and find an AIO toolkit

no one wakes up knowing how to root their phone, user

Of course. This is a board for Sup Forumseniuses who know everything already and if they admit they have to look something up then they're plebs.

>Buy triband Galaxy S3
>Convoluted set of steps to root
>Custom ROM's not based on touchwiz cause the rotation to fuck up completely

>Get Z3C with M on it
>"Root? How about go fuck yourself?"

>Buy Moto G4
>Rooting is piss-easy
>Motorola straight-up gives you instructions to unlock your bootloader

It's a gamble.

What if they dreamt in code the night before?

The only ways i've seen to root a phone involve questionable paid apps that magically do it for you. What could possibly go wrong?

Its all part of gods plan.

To answer your question - maybe not, but everybody has got to start somewhere.

yes
its easy enough to go on twrp.me, get recovery, flash it, get superuser/rom zip file, put it on phone, boot into recovery, flash it, wipe cache, dalvik and data, boot and setup

Jesus, is that how you root newer phones?

thats usually the quickest way to find the shit thats needed for rooting it.

>missed out a ')'

Nice one, retard.

fug

It's how you install a custom rom.

You have to clean /system in that case, too.

I'm not the same guy.

Also you forgot wiping dalvik cache 9 times while spinning in a circle..

And calibrate your battery 7 times.

Yes unless you are stupid enough to end up on a tech board with a boot loop that you yourself caused because you couldn't follow step by step instructions.

Definitely not. If you're not capable of doing something as simple as finding hole in system security and injecting program which gives you root permissions, you shouldn't do it.

It's same with smartphone """apps"". It makes no sense, if you can't program something similar, you shouldn't use it at all - and if you can program, you can program it yourself. Google Play store makes no sense.

New game is a piece of shit.

You should kill yourself,you casual scum.