Linux

>linux

Only point to linux is if you have a tinfoil hat

>using botnet on botnet

Almost got me. The horrid font rendering give it away.

>Antergos
Here's your problem.

> Using cancer version of arch and wondering about shity errors

>using a GNU/NEET distro

>linux

If you go antergos you should install de manually (select command line in install)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>installs an even shittier and broken version of Arch
>waahhh Linux sucks
(You)

>Antergos
>KDE

cuck

> pacman

>Using Arch
Arch is literally the worst thing to ever happen to Linux.

>look at at me im expert linux user cuz im special and not generic human being

Happened to me when I installed kde-applications and it turned out those include a shitton of games and other bullshit, and one of the packages had itself in dependencies so I couldn't uninstall the whole thing.

>can't install arch
>says it's shit

>responding to pasta

>antergos
>arch
>something doesn't work
Not surprising.

t. Sup Forumstoddler

Sup Forums is Sup Forums at this point.

to be fair, it's mainly the retards using arch.
arch is just an other useless distro, but for some reason neets/neckbeards/g likes it

AUR i pretty good.

it entirely defeats the purpose of a distribution. i get that it's practical if you don't know how to build stuff yourself or just don't want to deal with it, but no one would even consider something like that in a production / working environment.
if a software doesn't make it into redhats or debians repo theres a reason for it. either it has no practical use, or it just can't be considered stable and thats the reason why they don't want to maintain packages of it in their repo.

getting your software into debians repo isn't really hard, rhel can be a bit more of a challenge

According to you, Dropbox has no practical use.

The actual reason is licensing. You can make a script to download some binaries but you can't distribute copies of them.

>rhel can be a bit more of a challenge
EPEL and it's derivatives are nice

not sure what you mean, there are several dropbox plugins for different filemanagers in debian

>feladora
>literally the fucktoy of Red Hat
>calling others cucks
Oh Timmy

>if it's not in the Debian or RH repos it's useless
Are you actually retarded?

He's retarded.
>Limiting yourself to a centralized power's "approved" programs.
JCMSU

>being this new

The reason AUR is useful over building something yourself is that it packages it up to be used with pacman, so dependencies are handled and you can cleanly install/uninstall it.
Yes it's possible to do this yourself, but it's nice to have it done for you.

It's called maintenance you retards