On the racism expressed on the board itself, and in the wiki

I was strolling through the not-so-good wiki, which in on the sticky, and I found the page of CSG, and there I found a good ol' walloping sticky!
But it said it was for walloping "niggers", instead of badgering thieves. The use of the word nigger, as you please, is offensive.
The bossy tone, on the rest of the articles bewildered me, as it sounded like that guy from twitter that triggered me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/?st=iv84ldtx&sh=3ee80197
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/Racism.html#l1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait really people use that kind of language in the wiki?

Yes! It's disturbing!
I can't believe racists like that still exist.

Discord is leaking again.

Stay away from Sup Forums, this place isn't for he-shes and niggers.

LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

ThisThis

>LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Also, I'd suggest not do do any business with us chinese.

Nigger jokes are our favorite, and if you see the way we deal with niggers, your precious little head might explode.

I feel the best position to hold is that of one who is racist but willing to make exceptions

Are blacks genetically inclined to be more aggressive? Yes, they are. Do they typically not meet the IQ of other races? This is also true. We can't just pretend reality isn't so.

Thing is, when I'm out on the street, that doesn't mean I turn my nose up at black people or anything like that at all, I treat them kindly just as I would anyone else. You just don't let your guard down all the way.

Besides that, many of the problems are also because of the culture they are raised in. If a black decides to act as a normal man, he is labeled an "uncle tom" by his peers. Combine both societal pressure to act like a nigger, and the possibility of your kin ostracizing you, and you get the problems we have today. Those born into poverty are stuck in it, they are taught to pillage, rape, kill, and if they should strive for more "dem niggaz be actin white"

This is the unbiased reality OP, with neither a racist spin nor a liberal spin.
Now go fuck yourself hard and return to reddit

read this too, you faggot OP

reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/?st=iv84ldtx&sh=3ee80197

>links reddit unironically

You don't belong here, you have to go back.

Congratulations, you made the exact same "le ess jay double le twiggered" template joke that other retards like you have been making ad nauseum for the past two years.

reddit is excellent for niche topics, have you even tried talking about privacy issues here now?

you won't even get replies if you make a thread, its all about
>GPU GPU GPU
>what smartphone do I get?
>lets buy more chinese shit!

reddit has always been shit, but now there are havens that are worthy of visits. meanwhile, this place has just continually shot down in its quality

Point taken. I just don't want to spend the time browsing reddit to find these niche topics.

>The use of the word nigger, as you please, is offensive.
niggerniggerniggerniggernigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

Kill yourself nigger faggot

Lol special snowflake nigger triggered.

You are obviously new, nigger. We don't take kindly to your kind in these parts, nigger.

>the word nigger offends you
>systematic racism doesn't

kek

>underage Sup Forumsfag cant detect a ruse

at least he tried to read the wiki

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>ITT: Sup Forums eating bait

Most races seem to be this way. Blacks seem to have a slight predisposition to violence and unintelligence (possibly related to being high test?) and live in a culture that encourages it.

I've also observed that whites have a genetic calling to degeneracy and Asians are pretty much programmed to be slippy, shifty motherfuckers as slight general trends.

I wouldn't say that's as much racism as it is realism. We understand genetics enough to reasonably assume we're diffetent. Yin to a yang, I guess.

Indians are lazy and Piliponos are good workers.

>piloponos
>ew

not
technology
related
MODS

>2016
>getting triggered by the word "nigger"

How do you feel about "nigga", OP? Is it as bad as the hard R variant or is it a lil bit less offensive.

I feel the words have gone through a definition shift. Nigga was taken back by blacks and used as a general purpose term for addressing other people, whether positively or negatively.

Likewise, "nigger" is shifting its definition as a general term for "sub-human". I feel the word shouldn't be limited to blacks; it should be used towards anyone who acts like a sub-human retard.

For example, many whites and Latinos in the city I live in are massive niggers. They drive worse Chinese, they act entitled, are prone to chimpouts, and have no regard for the living.

I have observed that blacks have started taking back some old and obscure racial slurs. The most common slur I see them use towards each other is "coon", and it's typically with vitrolic intent. It will take a while for blacks to stop getting triggered at the hard R nigger, but we'll get there.

Filipinos are mindless drones who will work for pocket change. You do understand that's one of the reasons why no one respects Flips, right?

People look down on the Philippines so much that they have no real enemies. Flips are so incompetent that they couldn't be taken seriously on the battlefield.

Hey, up until SJWs made them cool transexuals were awkward weirdos just like us. Plenty of them still are.

Yellow NIGGER coon

>transexuals were awkward weirdos just like us
There's a difference between a PC enthusiast without social skills who spends most of his time on the internet and a person with mental health problems who takes hormone treatments or undergoes surgery to change his 'sex'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

Nigger has already shifted, to be honest.
>snow niggers
>sand niggers
>curry niggers

templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/Racism.html#l1

I actually do the same thing. Doesn't hurt to be cautious.

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE Sup Forums NOW

kys fagget.

>Plenty of them still are.
transexual ?

Like said, they're mentally ill, fuck off with your sjw bullshit narrative

Suck my cisgendered WASP dick you nigger faggot kike

>is on Sup Forums
>doesn't like sockposters

it is you who needs to get out, user.
this isn't Sup Forums, most here desire a trap waifu.

nigger

Yeah, you guys chose to be social pariahs while trannies had it forced onto them.

Who says I'm a social pariah?

I'm an E/I ambivalent.

>a PC enthusiast without social skills who spends most of his time on the internet

>nobody is talking about how fucking weird has the OP written that "thing"

>>transexuals were awkward weirdos just like us
>There's a difference between a PC enthusiast without social skills who spends most of his time on the internet

I was answering the user. I never said I felt as part of that 'us'.

>Indians are lazy
U wot? Mexicans and Blacks exceed in laziness.
How competent an Indian owning a liquor store is, is a different story. But nigger doctor vs Indian doctor, who's gonna get them tests done right

Most of us are still trying to break down what OP was trying to say. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not this is some sort of encrypted message.

>I never said I felt as part of that 'us'.
In that case feel free to exclude yourself from 'you guys'.