Is Sup Forums pro tesla?

Is Sup Forums pro tesla?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mUJnKI3ipI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only reason not to be is that reddit-tier fedora morons also have high opinions of Musk.

But really, who fucking else in the private sector is funding space travel?

ah yes. the car with batteries that negate cost-savings once you have to replace them.

kys

Who the fuck cares about shitty space travel, people are starving

/fpbp
/thread
/op-is-faggot
/life
/time

How else are you supposed to escape all those starving people?

SJW
KYS
Y
S

+1

> (You)
>SJW
>KYS
>Y
>S
It's not SJW to fucking care about other humans, you think you deserve your good life? Fucking cuck get some perspective

Survival of the strongest, bitch.

Fuck, forgot the comma before "they"!

Why do you care so much about this degenerate lifeforms you call humans?

Mortals gonna die.

> (You)
>Survival of the strongest, bitch.
Nazi tier Sup Forums user, gotta love em

You over use commas. It's actually quite unprofessional, to be constantly using commas, thinking that gaps in natural speech, would account for an additional punctuation mark as if it were some oratory guide.

> (You)
>Why do you care so much about this degenerate lifeforms you call humans?
>Mortals gonna die.
I'm not a edgy autistic kid who hates humanity.

I don't think there is anything wrong with Nazi.

Religious cancer should be gassed.

Tesla if for hipsters and fags, if it was a laptop it would be a macbook

>not a edgy autistic kid
>phone posting
Hmm.

>hates humanity.
Tell me what there is to love about humanity then?

Extremists who are convinced by their belief who have to shove their tiny cocks down other throats should be gassed, also called "atheists"

Currently, starving people starve because of mismanagement of their own nations. Other nations are sending more than enough help, aided with satellite communications for example. Said help is very often confiscated by local warlords when in the form of food.

Have you bailed from high school? Or are you calling for a tactical underage ban on your self-righteous white-shamed angsty teen self?

While the wests keeps consuming and getting disorders, capitalism is opium for the people

Hold the fuck on. That's not what the nazis were doing. They were not exterminating religions. They were against a whole ethnic group - well, yes es, there might've been something against their faith, as well, but really, think about it - in the end they were against jews, as a culture, and as a nation.
You're just a silly atheist (I want to point out that I'm not talking about atheism itself, but you), who projects his anger onto the feats of others.

im so tired of these fucking douchebags with their sport jackets and jeans making presentations about the future

can we please top making a fucking event out of product announcement?

I like the company, but I think they are vastly over valued.

For a company that sells ~100K cars a year why are they valued at 27 billion ?

People just seem to blindly laud Musk/Tesla for everything.

That wall battery pack, yeah sounds great in theory until you realize how cheap electricity is and that your ROI will be measured in decades.

Same with potential solar panels on the Tesla cars

Are you implying you fell for a pyramid scheme? I feel sad for you, Timmy

> (You)
>Are you implying you fell for a pyramid scheme? I feel sad for you, Timmy
money has no value to me, since i have more than i need. and no, i cant give it away, because it fucking enslaves me

Not that guy, but how can you possibly comment on the issues these third world country tries are facing and the reasons behind them?
You weren't born in that type of environment. You only know what the media tells you, and the media will obviously paint your own country in a better light by either exaggerating or straight up lying about the amount of aid it gives.
For all I know you could be right; I'm also a sheltered American. But you should at least think about all points of the situation before making such a blanket statement.

We need to fucking revive communism. Right now. Let's fucking take over Turkey, and make it an islamic, communist country. It's what Allah would've wished for, and Mohammad - the country he'd wished to have lived in.

E-Lon Muskrat

One of the reasons hitler disparaged the jews was that they didn't have their own nation, and were as such, leeches on the nations of others.
One compliment of the slavs was that they at least had their own nation (hitler killed more slavs than jews but the jews don't tell you that).

This shit is in mein kampf so it's not like it's pro-israel stuff. Even thought israel did actually align with nazi germany in WW2 (at first) because they wanted britain out of israel (lest you forget which country founded israel, shows how appreciative the jews are)

A friend of mine is a missionary in Africa, and my country, Argentina, has similar problems in some spots.

>projects his anger
On what basis am I hating anything? I don't care if this bastardized world fall under the weight of its hypocrisy.

buuuurn~~ ~

Sorry about that. I'm actually bilingual, and I do sometimes mistakenly import some of the rules from my own language into the English language.
I've had a couple of complaints about my comma usage - just like yours, actually.

It's not a trade-off, you dense motherfucker.

To feed the poor is not about "hurr, just give em some money". A huge amount of giving dollars never reaches the poor but rather helps the rich elite in said poor country to become even more rich and buy more weapons.

It's more about a sustainable economy, about ensuring legal certainty, it's a bout equal rights (and I'm not talking about SJW-tier "muh patriarchy" bullshit, I'm talking about groups being allowed to work and having ANY right in the first place). It's a really complex topic..

On the other hand, technical progress is important for a lot of reasons. Things either progress or regress, and each generation has the duty to push the limits of our knowledge further and further.

Say what you want, Musk has dreams. He is challengeing himself and other, he tries a lot of crazy things and wants to use what's technologically possible. I guess he has a lot of enemies, because if we keep on going the "old way" with cars burning fuel instead of useing renewable energy systems, the car industry will profit a lot more - while the earth as an ecosystem will take more damage.

But hey, who cares? If the descendants of our descendants will live in a toxic athmosphere.. who cares? Let's keep on getting rich #YOLO!

>i cant give it away, because it fucking enslaves me
Aren't you precisely answering yourself now, Timmy.

I'm unfamiliar with Argentina's history, but as far as Africa goes it is well known that the reason it is in the terrible condition it is today is because of the European nations that invaded, and then arbitrarily divided up the continent into countries, without any regards to the type of people living in the boundaries.

The people of arrival may not have been as advanced as the Europeans, they were definitely more primitive, but their continent was not a mess. That was only a result of third party intervention.
The same situation applies to much of the middle East as well.

Fun fact: although definitively not a paradise, Africa was in the road to recovery before Ernie Guevara and his pals went over there to install communist dictatorships like in Angola

Hey hey, fucking slavery dude.
Don't forget that.
Giving guns to the people on the coast so they could pillage the people on the interior was pretty destabilising. Moreso than the slavery itself, since there was slavery there before euros.

Everything is a tradeoff, stupid swedish SJWs concentrating on bullshit first world problem instead of the real problems of the world angers me so much, humanity must have a common goal, not "lets consume and have sex hurr durr meaning of life"

Tesla cars have always been prohibitively expensive, so i'm not really that impressed. Anyone can put the best tech in a car when some rich douche with money to burn is paying for it...

What.

"are"

,,, y
-
-
-ou

Imply()ing?

Same applies to the Middle East by the way. And the only reason Argentina didn't (completely) fall into chaos after independence is that the people was relatively literate, or at least enough of them to provide a self-sustaining order.

STOP TRYING TO FEED THE POOR

ITS LIKE TRYING TO GIVE ELO TO RETARDED CHESS PLAYERS

ITS A FUCKING BAD IDEA

The poor could feed themselves if they cared enough

>
>The poor could feed themselves if they cared enough
wow.

Look dude, I studied this bullshit. I'm pretty sure I know a lot more about that topic than you do.

This whole "hurr, consuming is bad!" is utter bullshit. The solution is not to "shrink" us healthy", it's not about reducing our consumtion, it's about WHAT we consume and HOW. If we use a sustainable way to consume things, everyone will prosper.

We have more than enough food to feed the world, that's not even the point. It's about ressource allocation.

Globalization is not "inherently bad", because fact of the matter we live in a globalized world. It's more about leaving the old ways behind. People are too afraid and always think "we need to protect our economy lest the others get better than us".

But that's fucking wrong. If european or us-companies would start build factories in the third world (not for weapons, as they already do, bot for usefull stuff), people would have work. People with work have money. If money flows, the state becomes rich. A richer state can build infrastucture, therfeore creating more oportunities for the economy.

There's no other way to "feed the poor" than creating sustainable economies, prosperity and peace. It's a no-brainer.

You're right. They would be able to feed themselves with a working brain.

Africa needs volunteers, and a lot of teachers - no matter what they race are. Over the course of time, Africa should become one of the powerhouses of the world.

There's a loads of free space for solar farms. Integrate them into the architecture and make up something incredibly unique. Make the first world nations (and their citizens) feel good by helping the poor. Yes, many first world nations are now actually striving to help "minorities". With the right push, we can do it.

>wow
>much argument
>such elaboration

Nurture>Nature

You're like . Knowledge doesn't pop up like that - it has to be taught.

>They would be able to feed themselves with a working brain
Kinda difficult when the local warlords actively impose that in order to keep them from rebelling

Yes, I know that well, and know the dangers of getting there to teach

I don't agree with electric cars.

(me who you quoted)
i agree with you, but i think that we should consume and put work into things that leads and evolves humanity to the next level. humans are not the living creature here, all of humanity is one in that sense, and that one individuals should have great goals. i think humans have way more potential than we can even fathom. but we will not become, lets say, rulers of the universe by buying and creating clothes and visually pleasing designs just to entertain the soul, humanity needs compassion, diciplin etc. sorry for shit english

replace coal-generated electricity with thorium (nuclear), worldwide. Boom. Clean.

Definately.

But there is no single solution that will make a change. Right now everybody is trying to fuck with africa. China trying to sell things out, people literally dying because of the working conditions. Huge places where the first world put's it's trash. Islamic fundamentalism leading to a lot of wars. Corruption, greed.

We need to start somewhere, starting with stabilizing one or two countries and work from there. It will take a lot of time and effort, because there are many people that gain an advantage if africa stays the shithole that many african countries are.

Where is the gain when you only eat chocolate until you go to hospital, but when you are bakc home you keep on eating nothing but chocolate? Change the causes first.

This. Let's deusvult-freedomize Morocco, Lybia, and Egypt, and work our way down, while Elon's private army works his way up from the Cape of Good Hope (quite fittingly)

You are right.

But is it wrong to use renewable energies?
I think Musk does the right thing, especially in terms of "what is good for humanity". If he want to build a super rocket I have no problem with that, most of his projects are great.

kek'd

We should really inveinvest into egypt, because right now they are fighting off the religious morons while having a real real bad economy, which doesn't help their case.

>Sell batteries that could be semi-easily refurbished by third parties replacing the cells, which are fairly standard batteries in themselves
>Spot weld the cases shut in a way that you can't open the batteries to replace the cells without destroying the housing and by that the whole thing
>Only way to fix the battery when it eventually wears out is by paying Musk & Co to replace the whole thing with a brand new one
In terms of hardware design Tesla is pretty much the Apple of electric cars, so make of that whatever you want...

The problem with getting some countries in africa stable, is that people from the surrounding shit countries are just going to flood in and ruin it again. Remember that story about south africa and the elevator shafts filled with garbage?

Some tell me when the last/killing war appeared because of atheists? The world would be better of without religion period. Perhaps you should stop believing in fairy tails and grow up kiddo

Why don't you shoot yourself and feed your body to the hungry?

You can't feed rocket's metal body parts to hungry people.

Checkmate

Ghetto teslas will be a thing eventually.

Ironically we produce enough food to feed everyone, but don't have the infrastructure plus food corporations don't want to devalue their product by selling it cheaper to poorer countries.

Actually, we have enough to give it away for free but warlords confiscate it in transit and, as Timmy himself said after shitposting that,
>i cant give it away, because it fucking enslaves me

The solution is to freedomize the shit out of them

>If you havent experienced it you cant know about it

Yeah thats the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Thats the same as denying the internet exists. Do you honestly believe that the only source of information is your local media?

Freedomizing them would just destabilize the region. You gotta remain there and guide them for a while.

Of bloody course, that's the only reason to freedomize them right now; it'd be a waste of resources otherwise.

I'M FUCKING LOOKING AT YOU, IRAK

And they'll hate you for it and treat you as an occupier, not a liberator, since in essence you're liberating them from their own decisions.

What needs to happen is we need to stop interfering and let them make their dumb decisions, so they start hating islamists instead of rallying behind them to get rid of the american pig dog

>You only know what the media tells you

Atleast most of us europeans ain't living in a dystopian shit hole

>we need to stop interfering and let them make their dumb decisions
That's what has been done for decades now, and they didn't advance jack shit

No it isnt. US has been an actor in the middle east for decades. Theyve been fucking shit up since the creation of israel.

I thought we were talking about Africa, my apologies

>That's the same as denying the internet exists
Are you retarded? I didn't know they give you internet access in mental asylums.

My point was just that you can't possibly be more knowledgeable about another country's state of affairs and problems than the people living there, having to deal with those problems.

> (You)
>Some tell me when the last/killing war appeared because of atheists? The world would be better of without religion period. Perhaps you should stop believing in fairy tails and grow up kiddo
Atheism is a belief like any other... dont forget that. and that religion causes conflict is complete bullshit, ask any theolog or history professor and they will tell you that only 10℅ of historys conflicts was caused by religion. look it up

>That's what has been done for decades now, and they didn't advance jack shit
Wut?
The middle east has had european and american fingers in their pies since 1919.
WW1, arabia was split between the euro powers and russia. WW2, israel burst onto the scene during the chaos, taking advantage of britain's busyness with the nazis to take control of chunks of palestine. 1953, america overthrew a democratically elected, secular, anti-communist president of iran to replace him with a power-crazed shah. Lebanon, interefered with elections. Israel/palestine- continuously funded israel's subjection of palestine against the wishes of everyone else in the region. Oil embargos of 1973. America decided that having arabs be able to turn off the oil was a national security issue and so overthrew everyone in the region opposed to them. Afghanistan, america funded the muhjaddeen.
Read a fucking book, I could keep going. There isn't a country in the middle east that hasn't had america's fingers in it in the last 50 years.

America's got fingers in africa too, dude. You think the congo crisis was free from US interference?

Look up what Iran was like in the early twentieth century.
It was very much a civilized, livable place. Once other countries began to fuck with them the whole thing went to shit.

This is true, but the initial problem with Africa was European colonialism, which split the people and shoved them together with other people they didn't want to be with.

autism

I like Testa but hate self driving cars. So it's a 50/50

Why don't you like self driving cars?
I think once they are developed enough it would be much safer than humans driving.

Just because of that, I love driving and self driving cars will make governments regulate normal cars to extinction.

Are you guys aware of the Solar Roof thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=-mUJnKI3ipI

Why not? Are you saying that someone who is being oppressed can have a more broad view on the problems than someone who can see the things as an outsider.

What I mean that an outsider can see things more objectivly and from there make create opinions based on facts rather than based on experiences.

He is going to be the next glorified CEO in a couple of years, just like Jobs. No, I'm no pro Tesla because is just a company, no a cult like Crapple or at least for the moment it isn't.

True. Space is a meme. I don't give a fuck about others starving but why are people stoked about Mars when the US's economy has no way of supporting it?

goto ;

I'm saying that as an outsider, you won't be able to achieve the same level of understanding as someone living inside a country.
Here's my thought process:
No western nation will really talk about how terrible a country's conditions are, OR the reasons why it is like that because it is probably partially that nation's fault.
The country with shitty problems also won't make it known to anyone just what is wrong, since they don't want to look bad.

Because of these two reasons, there is no feasible way someone could know the issues faced by someone in a third world country. You can gain a better understanding than other outsiders, yes, but I don't think it's possible to know the issues to the same extent as someone being challenged by them.

>I love driving
How can you love doing something so retarded? Truth is, you just love being a shitty rusted bubble.

Maybe you only drive shitty automatics. You have never experienced the feeling of pure control a manual transmission car gives you.

>captcha:bold rida

>the US's economy has no way of supporting it
You're in for a surprise

Also after our White Emperor Mauricio helps us recover from the flays of Peronism, we'll be happy to sell any kinds of wares.

>feeling of pure control
You're just controlling a car. Not something that matter

Europe might be the most beautiful continent. Look at the varying coastlines. The many curves and angles; the jagged coastlines of the north.

Finally i can drive a dodgem on the streets.

There I polished it a bit more. Ain't she a thing of beauty.

In the future..whatever you fucking do, don't give Africa coal. Make the jump straight to nuclear. They don't have to repeat our mistakes.

Your way of thinking is simply put childish. In todays world a country cant just hide their problems. Especially a third world country thats dependant on the west or east like china.

Il give you an example. Youre sick and you know noone can understand the symptoms youre going through. But a doctor can know the illness thats causing the symptoms even though you dont know the reason. In the sameway the people of a shit country can know the problems but its hard for them to understand the reasons where as experts can understand the reasons that are causing the problems.

Does this make sense to you?