If Apple made a car, what proprietary bullshit do you think their cult members would just lap up from start to finish?

If Apple made a car, what proprietary bullshit do you think their cult members would just lap up from start to finish?

I could see them introduce a proprietary gas nozzle, perhaps called an iJuice™, or iNozzle™. Apple would of course own the filling station and thus pump nozzle that would change shape every couple of years causing you to "upgrade". Imagine the possibilities of having to buy Apple iRubber™ tires that are a special-snowflake type composite rubber that drastically degrades compared to other tires but gives you 25% greater Apple Satisfaction™.

The possibilities are immeasurable.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3528757.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theres already an apple car its called the tesla.

Proprietary street networks with all the embedded chips, sensors and markers to make self-driving cars safe and efficient with today's technology.

They'd be called iWays

>2017
>still taking the 85 to work
>not having a driveway connected directly to an iWay

>my date took a public road to the restaurant
>I was so embarrassed I literally died

>iWay™
>the blue bubbles of roads

Perfect. Just another way for niggerwiggers to feel superior.

current year+1 will be an interesting year

>new iCar
>removed brakes
>feature

Too real.

and it uses android

>touch id on door
>someone scratches the handle
>no big deal, replace handle, use keys
>an update comes out
>error 53
>no one can open the car anymore
>if you were in the car you are stuck

> car comes with less and less wheels
> people going " don't need more than one wheel, it's more aerodynamic that way"

>error 53
Give it back, Jamal.

- The engine is one big module put together with strong adhesives and encapsulated in epoxy.
- It looks sleek and beautiful, just werks.
- No way to disassemble without destroying it. If anything goes wrong, you buy a new car.
- It gets progressively slower and starts overheating with every update for some reason.
- There are specialized "de-encapsulating shops" that will make your engine work like a normal one for a fee using special tools. Fanboys say you're defeatiing the purpose by doing that.

Fucking lol

>apple introduce car
>still updates it more frequently than macs

>I could see them introduce a proprietary gas nozzle, perhaps called an iJuice™, or iNozzle™. Apple would of course own the filling station and thus pump nozzle that would change shape every couple of years causing you to "upgrade". Imagine the possibilities of having to buy Apple iRubber™ tires that are a special-snowflake type composite rubber that drastically degrades compared to other tires but gives you 25% greater Apple Satisfaction™.
And all these "features" would be incorporated into knock-offs by Microsoft, Samsung and Google (the WinCar Professional, the Galaxy not-Note Carriage, and the Droid Mobile respectively) very poorly but looking identical to Apple's offering.
Anons would selectively decry Apple's sales methods while blindly accepting an almost identical buggering from the Big Three.

It doesn't use Android,, it's straight Linux with X

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3528757.stm
> The whole front of the car is moulded in one piece which can be removed only by a Volvo mechanic.

The worst is that it could be doable with regenerative break.

Where? Because the center stack is running Ubuntu and everything important is custom.

> Apple makes a car
> You have to buy a new one when it runs out of iFuel

> Designed by women
> Superfluous shit like umbrella holder
> The whole front of the car is moulded in one piece which can be removed only by a Volvo mechanic.
> Sweden
Okay it makes sense

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3528757.stm
>for the first time at the Geneva Motor Show, was designed by a team of women keen to change the way most cars are designed with male drivers in mind

Really? omg this shit really pisses me off. It's not as if men set out to design cars ONLY for men. FFS. And what the fuck does that even mean? Last I checked, cars didn't require a penis to fire up the motor. Why is it always only about them?

> The car's bonnet is another fun feature.
>The whole front of the car is moulded in one piece which can be removed only by a Volvo mechanic.
>"Honestly, the only time I open the bonnet on my car is when I want to fill up washer fluid," said Tatiana Butovitsch Temm.

Speechless.

>Volvo will never actually take this car into production, of course.

THANK FUCK.

always is

the old 240 was a dream for people who fixed cars themselves. Its was also a big /o/ meme because its slow, use to be cheap and you could turn it into a decent sportcar.

God Damn this is so true it hurts