/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Chinese Earth Domination Edition

3.5 days to go until 11.11

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general [REQUIRED READING ESPECIALLY BUYING GUIDES]

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>News
•user receives his Yotaphone •user's Xiaomi pillow gets stuck in customs •user receives his MAGA hat •user receives his waifu pendant •user receives his Xiaomi Roidmi FM transmitter •user receives a QX90 drone and posts a webm of it flying •user receives his Xiaomi Virtual Reality headset box: •user gives a quick breakdown/comparison of chink headsets •user asks about prescription eyeglasses, gets informative replies •user receives vitamin pens (no pic) •Wisdom from NILLKIN •user receives his tactical pouch •user provides details of the China-France cyberwar , •user asks about whiskey cubes, gets discouraged Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/2230079
aliexpress.com/item/10PCS-Set-Fairy-Tale-The-Wolf-and-the-Seven-Little-Goats-Finger-Puppets-Storytelling-Doll-Kids/32602619949.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_9913_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=81155429-7ba3-4a70-bfeb-8c07956dc786
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Creative-wood-Coasters-Cup-Cushion-Holder-Non-slip-heat-proof-coffee-Coasters-Cup-Mat/32668188551.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=e18adce5-664f-4188-ae32-61a4cbc845d9
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Selling-Rhinestone-Black-Goat-Animal-Brooches-For-Women-Brooches-Jewelry-Fashion-Pins/32555019975.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_9913_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=f969ba85-9ab3-4a58-86df-41c9c992deac
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vzz9jcqTZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=J1v1jtHz4C0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv4C0dpLCWY
aliexpress.com/item/Official-Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-3i-pro-prime-special-Version-Smartphone-5-5-Inch/32717858702.html
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-371103.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Official-Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-3i-pro-prime-special-Version-Mobile-phone-5-5/2178148_32720577266.html
parts4repair.com/complete-screen-assembly-for-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-gold/
youtube.com/watch?v=zD-JdBVPL0o
androidvulnerabilities.org/
dd4.com/goods/backpack_92008.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly reminder that the entire 11/11 thing is a scam.

>Want to buy mi band
>price used to be like 26 burger papers
>look a few days ago
>56 burgers
>wait to 11 11 for 30 burgers

fucking chinks, when are the prices going back to normal?

fuck this it was a good seller it shipped my stuff fast as fuck in the past. Why have you betrayed me chink man?

That's one product for one day. There are some pretty good deals to be had on 11.11, like on the KZ IEMs.
Buying at the current artificially-inflated prices is retarded though.

Thanks Jack Ma

IIRC one of the not-aliexpress chink stores are having a 11.11 sale on the memeband 2 for $20

What's the best VR headset out there in terms of quality/price ratio?
I mean, I want something cheap but also durable and with some nice features.

its gona be on sale for 23$ on 11.11 its in the promo page.

That's normal price fucking lol

It's a plastic box with three pieces of elastic stuck to it, what features are you expecting it to have?

Fiit 2s is probably the best bang for your buck, just make sure you don't buy the Xiaomi Mi VR Box it has terrible lenses.

The lense quality and lense control is actually pretty important.

there are huge sales on Yi cams on the official store plus even more savings with coupons

aliexpress.com/store/2230079

>when are the prices going back to normal?

When it's past time to buy things for Chinkmas.

>still no good deal of Yi M1

Can you actually avoid buying a phantom power for the BM800 if you get a Sabrent USB sound card instead?

Spooked user with fake Pistons here, the seller offered $13 refund if I destroy the Pistons and don't report them. That's a nice bit of free money, so I accepted.

Not getting phantom power is missing the whole point of the BM 800.

>if I destroy the Pistons
wat

Buying goat related items for closest thing to a friend. Have this so far: coasters, finger puppets, gayass brooch cuz he's a costumefag; if anybody know of anything, please rec.
aliexpress.com/item/10PCS-Set-Fairy-Tale-The-Wolf-and-the-Seven-Little-Goats-Finger-Puppets-Storytelling-Doll-Kids/32602619949.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_9913_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=81155429-7ba3-4a70-bfeb-8c07956dc786
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Creative-wood-Coasters-Cup-Cushion-Holder-Non-slip-heat-proof-coffee-Coasters-Cup-Mat/32668188551.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=e18adce5-664f-4188-ae32-61a4cbc845d9
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Selling-Rhinestone-Black-Goat-Animal-Brooches-For-Women-Brooches-Jewelry-Fashion-Pins/32555019975.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_9913_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=f969ba85-9ab3-4a58-86df-41c9c992deac

He needs to destroy the evidence durr.

Thoughts on getting a good DAC/Amp combo on 11.11?
FX-Audio Dac-X6? SMSL M3/M6/V2?
xDuoo XD-05/XD-03?

even the best USB sound cards dont provide full power
they just provide only a little extra power to make condensers not sound like absolute shit
the BM-800 requires 48V and the best of the sound cards can scrape about 5v

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vzz9jcqTZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=J1v1jtHz4C0

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv4C0dpLCWY

the bm800 need 9v but you are right that it need phantom power.

I have this, it works great and actually feels like a solid little piece of hardware.
I don't know what a phantom power or BM800 are but I can recommend this.

I'm probably going to buy the Redmeme Note Special edition on 11.11 for about 150€.

aliexpress.com/item/Official-Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-3i-pro-prime-special-Version-Smartphone-5-5-Inch/32717858702.html

Is this a good deal or am I getting rused by the price spikes?

What's on your 11.11 wish list /csg/?

Anyone here buy this wallet and can vouch for the quality?

it sounds considerably better if you put it into a 48v phantom power as opposed to powering with a 9v battery

they have changed the internals and its now shit and the manufacturer has refused to acknowledge it

get an automatic card holder instead

Welp, the honeymoon is over, after almost a year of happy ownership my Redmeme Note 3 Prime's screen has finally cracked after landing face-first on a tile floor at about 8 feet.

Granted, the damage doesn't hinder my use, but I would really like not having a spider-web looking crack at the bottom of my screen, what do I need to buy?

I've never repaired a screen before so I'm not really sure what to search for, I searched for Redmi Note 3 glass replacement but judging from the pictures it's a piece of glass you stick on top of already existing glass and that doesn't help me.

Whoop, nevermind then, I might just have one that looks exactly the same but made by different people.

It seems to be OK, geekbuying got it for $159.99 geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-371103.html

phantom power is physically needed to make a condenser mic sound good man
if you don't use a condenser with phantom power you might as well get a cheaper mic
>even the best USB sound cards dont provide full power
>what is a voltage converter?
well that or either source

you would be wrong, it is not needed on most modern computers

what about the cheap condensers with a 3.5 jack
like the Sf-666

>mfw about to start my first day at work
I can finally graduated from bottom of the barrel chinkshit to the more premium shit.
I can finally stop adding shit to my wish list and add them to my kart instead!

>US $187
aliexpress.com/store/product/Official-Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-3i-pro-prime-special-Version-Mobile-phone-5-5/2178148_32720577266.html

Same store, US $169.

>you would be wrong, it is not needed on most modern computers
meaning you can connect a condenser with an XLR to 3.5mm cable and have the mic work?
have you actually tried this with a condenser mic worth its salt aka not bought from china for $40
they either have a battery inside or they're electret condensers

parts4repair.com/complete-screen-assembly-for-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-gold/

youtube.com/watch?v=zD-JdBVPL0o

If you wanna give it a shit. replacing the screen in a shop costs almost the same as a new one.

You should celebrate by ordering a bag of mango and a tenga egg.

I'm celebrating on 11.11 by buying myself and my GF a bunch of shit

Just what I thought. I'm gonna hold off until friday and compare the prices then.

*te nga-egg

Are these (kz hdse bluetooth) good? im looking for good budget bluetooth headphone.

oh good, we haven't had a thread dedicated to making your teamspeak experience better in almost three days now

Holy spit this is super useful, I've never seen any other website explain this in such simple terms.

Thanks a lot! I feel so much better about all of this now.

Yes they're great, only $11 at gearbest too

They're pretty decent. Range is limited though, won't go through even the flimsiest walls.
If you want over-ear or more range, I can highly recommend August EP650s.

Note that the LCD and the digitizer are usually glued together and it is pretty much impossible to separate them. Just buy an assembly with frame and replace it.

Yeah no, regardless of what happened you want the complete assembly. Literally fuck removing broken glass from an LCD.

user you can curse on /csg/

Noted (heh), I'll buy the whole setup.

/csg/ the redmi 4 prime looks very promising. Redpill me on miui, the chinkbotnet and root on xiaomi phones please. Can I root xiaomi phones to remove the chink botnet or should I just wait for the global / xiaomi.eu rom or cm?

pants

frig that sugar you doody poking fairy.

xiaomi.eu is best choice until someone ports CM.

So I should wait until there is a .eu port then? Can I root the .eu port to remove gapps?

danke, i guess there would be no problem if i want to throw my cellphone in my backpack and listen to some music.
Should i go for the gearbest ones or wait for 11.11 on ali?

any cheap bluetooth speakers out there?

Get the bluedio n2 mate, that's what I got.
9.9 aud and sounds pretty good too, for the price.
Battery life is good, range is amazing.

>throw my cellphone in my backpack
You have pockets for a reason user.

Is it worth to buy chink hdmi cables?

I bought this mic 7 days ago, it said 7 - 20 days shipping. Should I expect it to happen around now or 20 days lmao.

Thanks chinks

>sounds pretty good too, for the price
Qualify that m8, this is chink shit and for the price I would expect it to sound kind of shit.

Easiest way rooting this?

lol post his mail

expect it in more like 40-60 days
remember to give a review when you get it

androidvulnerabilities.org/

So what?

yes

I've never had any issues.

thanks, will order one on the 11.11

Sound quality is more like a ~30 Aud wired set of earphones than a cheapo $10 set of Bluetooth earphones.

do you clean your tenga egg before the first use? i got one but im afraid of putting my penis in chinkshit

40 days lmao what?
Why is that?

Do you want an STD?
What kind of question is that dude?

First wash it, does it stink like plastic? leave it outside for a day. If you are really scared put your fingers for like 10-15 minutes in the egg and wait an hour if you skin reacts to it.

>not a meme egg

KZ at least are real discounts

I just checked my phone. K6000 pro will be 25aud cheaper than what I paid if you buy it on 11.11

thoughts on this backpack?
dd4.com/goods/backpack_92008.html

>25 aud
how much is that in real money

Ugly. Looks like the one you can get a Staples.

25 aud.

Looks like chink shit to me.

anyone got experience with chink tablets like the Cube i9?

~€17.50

real money fag, real money!

20 burgers

I said real money, faggot.

I've ordered the iWork11. Stylus options are absolutely fantastic and android works really great, I've used it for Kodi and uni workbooks. I'm suprised it opens everything fast, I'm using 16gb mixza with shitload of uni papers on it and it works fine, both windows and android read them.
Windows on the other hand works fine, but unfortunately I have no use for it for now, with specs iwork11 has you can't expect a miracle. I didn't order i9 as that was out of my price range, but if you have any questions concerning cube iwork11 i can easily test shit out

130 RMB

unlock.
twrp
supersu.

wasn't that hard eh? i can buy a lot of mao shirts with that

Any recommendation on usb hubs? i have seen that the cheap ones are really dodgy and can burn your shit