Mr. Robot

This show may have been alright if the motivation of the hacktivist group (erasing all debt) wasn't stupid as fuck, and if there wasn't a fucking Muslim woman as a main character.

>motivation of the hacktivist group (erasing all debt) wasn't stupid as fuck
Hey, it worked for Fight Club.

>and if there wasn't a fucking Muslim woman as a main character.
You Sup Forums faggots are more easily triggered than SJWs.

>main character
what the fuck are you talking about

> Muslim women
> Doing anything except being literal cum dumpsters to their husbands
It's just not realistic desu senpai

Are you implying what she does is difficult? Anyone with a lot of free time and social ineptitude can do the exact same.

this.

Also, can we talk about Grace Gummer, the readheaded fbi agent? Her head looks to big for her face. picture related, it's her.

Looks like a decent anger fuck.

At least they make it clear that the motivation was stupid as fuck

i would love her and cuddle with her for the rest of my life if i could

But fight club does it in a really classy and clever way, this is much more a cheap show

>watch first 4 or so episodes
>some fag randomly brings up linux DEs with very little context just for nerd cred
>some hacking occurs
>protag joins edgy "fsociety" haha get it fuck society
>daddy issues and drug abuse plague every episode, actively preventing the plot from moving forward

This show is really, really awful.

You're proving his point.

>haha get it fuck society
oh man

She's a side character really. The only two female leads are Darlene and Angela.

I'll give the writers credit where it's due, they have done some research into hacking, and the show is mostly on point from a technical standpoint.

But god damn, everything else is awful.
>Cringey attempt at showing "l33t h4ck0r culture"
>Protagonist supposedly has social anxiety but has, not one, but several love interests with attractive women
>Big Bang Theory nerd humor ("I see you're running GNOME")
>Poorly executed attempt at a Fight-Club style twist
>Main plot is just an Antifa wet dream

I had a lot of hope for this show too.

stop crying you whiny faggot

The Muslim woman isn't the main character you faggot.

The whole point of the second season is that the erase all debt thing was a retarded idea.

Are you really as bad as the SJW that if a character isnt the race you prefer you cry and stop watching a show

tumblr
>waaaahhhh this show is all CIS white men

Sup Forums
>waaaaaahhhh this show has a single muslim on it

>Protagonist supposedly has social anxiety but has, not one, but several love interests with attractive women

He has a thing with his smack dealer who he fucks when he is high as hell and cant even feel anything. The only other girl is his oneitus who he was to anxious to even show up to her birthday party and has known since they were children.

that's meryl streeps daughter btw

and she can't act worth a shit (just like her mother)

is the second season any better

Its alot more suspenseful and has some really good camera work going on. First few episodes are sorta boring though and go to much into his schizophrenia.

Hackerman's split personality is a Manchurian candidate cultivated by the Dark Army to do the Chinese govt's bidding.
Evil Corp is being bailed out by the Chinese for trillions of dollars, while the same time they're trying to reclaim all of their assets in their dystopian Bitcoin clone. Once they get fucked and all of their paper records are destroyed, they'll have no value anymore and the Chinese government will own them for dirt cheap. Afterwards Joey Bada$$ will bring them the kidnapped towelhead and sperg, they'll reverse the hack, and the Chinese will own the most powerful corporation in the world, not to mention numerous valuable US assets.
So basically, the plot to Black Ops.

Mr Robot was really good, and I'll tell you why: i stopped watching after Season 1.

Season 1 is a good self contained story. Other than wanting to know what happened with KDE man and how they succeeded, the story actually is a decent ending.

I just know for a fact they could only make the show worse with further seasons.

fug. it's true.

I still miss that Swedish bastard.

It gets explained further in season 2, however honestly it feels like they are making shit up as it goes with the motvation

>fuck society
>4 episodes

Unfortunately its your own inner edgy cringe that came to that conclusion. The meaning of the f is revealed later and its nothing to do with fuck.

>here is the premise
>now please feel sorry for this druggy fuckup
It's shit.

but she is
the muslim woman named elliot who's always wearing her urban hood hijab

Alright so general consensus is this show falls flat.
Then what does Sup Forums recommend for a show?
I tried this but it became too political, what good shows are there?

>tfw she will never arrest you and bully you in the interrogation room for long periods of time

The fat guy neckbeard was a pajeet how does that make you feel?

Le fight club is a good movie meme

>tfw she will never erp with you as you both masturbate

>>Poorly executed attempt at a Fight-Club style twist

Actually the protag is kinda breaking the 4th wall talking to th audience like an imaginary friend, the protag later accuses the audience of knowing about the twist and not telling him.

I thought that was a good execution of something that was supposed to be a twist to the protag

> son you have to hack the gibson
> but dad i don't wanna

I would love to be that shining ray of light for her. I would love to be Alexa and talk to her every night.
I would cuddle with her the moment she returns from work and snuggle by her side.

you're gonna die a virgin hahaha

>if there wasn't a fucking Muslim woman as a main character.
edgy