This fucker shows up on startup when you aren't connected to the internet and slaps your computers ass. What do you do?

This fucker shows up on startup when you aren't connected to the internet and slaps your computers ass. What do you do?

install gentoo

Install Linux

Install gentoo

Install BSD

No seriously what do I do

Install fortran

Instoo gentall

>implying windows users on Sup Forums can solve any tech related issue

>Implying Sup Forums use Windows
Nice try shill.

turn off, unplug, hold power button for thirty seconds, plug back in, turn on

Reinstall Windows..
Continue to get fucked

Google doesn't really help other than telling me things I've already tried like MSCONFIG or running shit like CCleaner to check if its some malware that wasn't completely removed. It also shows up ONLY when I'm not connected to the internet on startup. When I am, this doesn't show up. I can connect these dots man but after that I'm stumped.

Install Windows 10. At least if you want to get fucked get an OS that's not as shitty

google autoruns, run as admin, search for the dll, vigorously rub nipples until removed

Check event viewer in administrative tools

maybe there is an old event there that fires when computa boots

Sounds promising thanks

kys

fuck off and read the rules

Buy a 12-inch MacBook

Do a clean install which is a good idea for any Windows installation more than a few months old anyway.

I keep install USB drives (also loaded with apps) in a small Plano fishing lure box which is insanely convenient. I'm always ready to install Linux or Windows to bare metal at zero notice since I work on computers for self and bros.

In OPs case I'd boot somethingbuntu (for driver support), copy off the data to an external drive or cloud, then nuke and pave for a fresh start.

BTW if you use Windows 10 there's no need to activate it unless you care about using Windows personalization settings (instead of other tools, I Classic Shell my shit anyway) but activators exist online. Windows 7 is easy with Daz Loader or any of the custom preactivated versions with good ratings. mydigitalife forums are worth your time to study.

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>Daz Loader
>installing unknown shit on your pc
There's no need to activate Winshit. On 7 you just select that you want to activate later on install. When it says it's not genuine with the build number in the corner, just open a command prompt as admin and type SLMGR/REARM and reboot the PC. It's that easy.

> SLMGR/REARM

This can only be done up to 4 times.

and smash it to pieces

>degassed
Gas the kikes