WHAT

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
THIS
SHIT

FUCK iOS 10. apple used to be all about GOOD CLEAN PRACTICAL design. this is the fucking height of pandering to tween assholes. fucking bubble emoticon bullshit. and what's with the god damn fucking card design HEY YEAH lets put every single notification onto a fucking cue card that'll look good

the notification screen used to be clean and informative, everything on one screen, now i have to swipe fifteen times to get through all this shit WHAT THE FUCK

this is it applel is fucking dead i'm done with this shit

consider me healed of my applefaggotry

next device is gonna be a chink lagdroid i dont give a fuck apple can burn in hell and fuck that faggot tim cook he's not fit to lick jobs' boots holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

beebom.com/ios-10-vs-ios-9-comparison/
youtu.be/cSbGzQSziH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and may i MAY I just point out how much i fucking hate the new itunes / music interface with it's fifteen different type sizes again filling up half the god damn screen for no fucking reason

somebody please find jony ive and waterboard the shit out of him

>New Dehli

it's from beebom.com/ios-10-vs-ios-9-comparison/ . i'm not a pajeet, not that it matters

death to aplel

Using iphone 5 right now while lagdroid is repaired.

It's ok and usable. Removed all apple stuff, installed full botnet suite and that's it. It's missing few thing here and there but it's still good normie phone/os.

oh, you hate cards? Google invented cards so get ready to enjoy Material Design®.

For reference, this is what iOS 9's notifications looked like.

Who else here misses pre-iOS7 design?

iOS 6 notifications for reference.

Personally, I'm not feeling the skeuomorphism.

Me it was so fucking good

Try saving image from Sup Forums without opening it in new tab.

You can't.

if you initiate a long-press on an embedded webpage photo in iOS 10 Safari, the ability to select a “Save Image” option has completely disappeared if the image also operates as clickable link.

Some web pages do have images which upon clicked/touch expand and now it is not possible to save these images anymore on iOS 10.

fucking beautiful. i want to go back but OH HEY i can't. they literally made it impossible to rollback your iOS version below 10.*

Wow that looks comfy

Android devices running Android 7.0 Nougat doesn't have this problem :')

>Android wear
ISH...

> new delhi and java in one image

Youre a fucking pajeet user.

The more I learn about iPhones the less I want one.
Just yesterday I found out that they don't have proper notifications for missed calls/messages. Such a basic feature and it's not there, not even with 3rd party apps.

That padding is horrible and does not look like that on the final product
Also
>not 7.1

as a major macfag i agree at this point.

at the same time microsoft products are starting to actually look better. still not great but they're moving in the right direction while apple is taking a dump

Same here, actually with a 4s but yeah. Have been usint it for 3 weeks now. Kinda shit, kinda slow, but gets the job done.

It didn't have to be this way

If only Scott wasn't fired you may still have good usable interfaces. Losing Jobs and Scott was the deathblow.

unreadable, but fucking beautiful

>mad about rounded rectangles
how's your life?

This drives me fucking nuts everyday I use my 6S. I don't know why they would change that. Also, for the love of god add webm support to safari.

That looks boring af. That cushion shit, didn't they get bored of that shit yet. How much of an adult baby can you be to want rounded edges in everything, as a way to soothe your inner faggot.

But at least you guys aren't poorfags!

Companies think every single person is replaceable, one just as good as the other.

I am seriously considering switching to Android because of this and other things.

>tfw camera broke on 6+
>took to apple store, hid all jailbreak shit
>they still restore my phone
>forced to use ios 9, but at least it's not ios 10
>worry every day my jailbreak will be lost
I just want Apple to go bankrupt, those goddamn fucking greedy kikes keep making shit worse and worse, and you can't even """"down""""grade

Why the hell are you using an iphone if you hate apple so much?

And when is your phone getting android 7 user?

Still waiting for that pajeet to port it?

I've never used an Apple product before, I'll say that up front, but my daughter got herself a 6s and I had a look at it the other day. The UI is fucking garbage, it burns the retinas. I'm glad it wasn't always like that but wtf were they thinking? It's a horrendous blurry Fischer Price mess.

>It's a horrendous blurry Fischer Price mess.
it honestly sounds like you need glasses or something. unless you're talking about blur. you're not supposed to try to read stuff behind a blur filter. i can't believe i felt the need to write that.

there's nothing good on the market, android looks like absolute dogshit, i fucking hate google

those chinamen are making some interesting phones, but I just want ios 6 with modern hardware

>Lagdroid

Yeah keep preaching that dead meme, bro.
youtu.be/cSbGzQSziH8

>Neu deli

>New Delhi
>Java Code Geeks
Is this bait?

Main reasons I don't get an iPhone. They're great phones I just don't like that I would have this really powerful phone and not be able to easily play webm or do other simple shit like save a picture. I have an iPad Air 2 and I would have to switch to my shitty galaxy s3 to brows Sup Forums, super fucking annoying.

They still don't have a 4chin app for iOS? Is it forbidden or something? Never had an iPad but I love my galaxy tab s2. Android tablets are underrated because there is so much cheap shit out there.

Can you recommend an Android tablet that's not samshit? It's really too bad that the only viable tablet nowadays is the iPad.

Adopting flat shading was the beginning of the end for ui design.

>i hate iphone so much i am a fucking fa/g/got who browses Sup Forums on my phone because i have no friends and i don't have a life
grow the fuck up , you all sound like you're 5 years old, learn to move the fuck on; fuck your webm support browse Sup Forums on your shit anime desktop
iOS 10 is superior in terms of design, the fucking music section looks 100x better

is it just me or g is having way too many threads with autistic faggots fawning over how good skeuomophshit was
it all looks like Microsoft Bob-tier bullshit nowadays, just let it go already
there is tasteful use of it, but apple really went of their way to beat this style to death until abandoning it's disfigured corpse

To be fair you can view webm on iOS. It just requires you to tap on the webm and open it on VLC. It's kind annoying but it can be done.

>apple

Found your problem.

>4chin app
...you mean a web browser?

Haha you mad bra? You talk shit for browsing Sup Forums yet here you are posting too, retard. And I guarantee if you could browse with webm support on the iPhone you're stupid ass would be browsing too. Just continue being apple's dumb bitch

It's a lot easier to browse with an app. But an iPhone or an iPad it sucks using either one

>apple

Found your problem.

it looks fine stop buggin

the only thing that actually looks bad is the apple music app

They made everything larger so you have to buy the plus version to have it normal-loking

>apple

Found your problem.

I agree it has lost it's readability and clean typography. This is the new trend which is visible on lot of websites as well because they have made them 'readable' for portable devices, phones and tablets and shit.

Thing is that good operating system should support good and clean typographic design. Readability and accessibility is number one. And when those are there then the esthetics are there as well.

your jobs a joke, you're broke

> give it back nirav

>Airtel
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time

Xiaomi mi5s, m8

>Xiaomi mi5s, m8
Which Apple product are they ripping off with that one?

no he knows what not to buy, and lose money on.

This

I fucking hate the iOS10 but what I hate the most is the unlock button. I don't want it to fucking automatically unlock when I press it. I want to be able to swipe right and enter my passcode like before FUCCKKKK it feels so glitchy now.

Also the retarded control panel thing. WHY DO THERE HAVE TO BE 2 FUCKING PAGES OF THAT SHIT?

FUCK YOU APPLE