How do you git gud in excel?

how do you git gud in excel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nbkaYsR94c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use it

>How do you excel in Excel?

pick up an "excel for dummies" book. if you need to do more advanced stuff than that, learn R or python or something

Excellent

you must become the botnet

Go to high school IT class (unless you're American, then just kill yourself I guess)

First post. Best post.

excel-lent

yes, that was the joke, autist.

Curiously examine the functionality and read one of the billion books on the subject

You'll only use it as a database software so don't bother learning its calculus functions

youtube.com/watch?v=0nbkaYsR94c
don't waste time on books

>Calculus
>Fucking excel
Please bury yourself in your own shit pajeet

There is like three things to learn with excel and you can do it off youtube. Outside of just basic shit.

After that I have been using a python library called openpxl to make up reports for the environmental protection agency.

Just a heads up VBA is broken garbage. Don't use it for anything but the most simple shit

Abandon it and use notepad++ and tab for formatting.

You mean learn VBA you boob

VLOOKUP
INDEX MATCH

Knowing how to use these two (well, three) functions will make you the top 1% of Excel users.

idk I got up to pivot tables and I don't get it

also I don't get vlookups

I mean for real my nigga just go to HowToExcel or whatever that channel is on YouTube and just do it. It's way easier than programming shit and it walks you through step by step.

I was told in my last job that they couldn't understand where my data was coming from when I was using vlookup. I could only use basic =A1+A2 shit to generate my reports so they could understand it. It's fucking true that if you can do even the most basic shit in Excel you will be considered an Excel god.

EXCELSIOR!

Use brain