Where were you when chink design BTFO'd every other phone on the market?

Where were you when chink design BTFO'd every other phone on the market?

looks gay, I like bezels. Nice place to rest my fingz.

i mean it's cool but it's not like no one did this before ever

it doesn't have a tiny screen and garbage specs though

Technically it was designed by a French guy.

The chin is WAY too big.
Better, but still bad. I just want a chinless smartphone, how fucking hard is that to do?

So you want the camera bezel to be on top?

Yes, but barely big enough for the camera. Actually, fuck the camera, I don't need any bezels.

This desu, I never take selfies. I would rather they skip the front camera and instead spend the money on a better rear camera.

>what could possibly go wrong?

Will it work on Verizon though.

Probably not

>cracking a $600+ piece of equipment

>making a phone entirely out of glass

πo capacitive buttons?
Eww

The front of every Damn smartphone is entirely glass

That's great but we aren't talking about just the front here Nigger. Unless you think damages only happen to the front of a phone in which case your an even bigger nigger.

where are the the light sensors, proximity sensors and a hearing speaker and all other gunk WHERE DID THEY PUT THOSE UGLY SHIT THAT SAMSUNG AND APPLE COULDNT EVEN GET RID OF. dont tell me this phone is truly from the future and uses some sonar next level future shit.

See
>cracked display
You dumbfuck

would prefer to just have a super tiny top bezel for the camera, light sensor, speaker and then a super tiny bottom bezel for the other speaker

but that doesn't have the same "wowee" factor does it

it vibrates the screen glass to create sound and uses some kind of ultrasonic distance measurement proximity sensor (also under the glass).

>it vibrates the screen glass to create sound and uses some kind of ultrasonic distance measurement proximity sensor (also under the glass).

You mean to say they actually INNOVATED? Y'know, that concept that Apple niggers think Apple does all the time by stealing other people's ideas?

>being retarded idiot who can't keep stuff in his hands

The whole phone is glass

>rounded corners with cut out pixels
>low screen res

An invoice from Guangxi Yuchai Technology Group Co., Ltd to apple would basically look like this:

Research 34m usd
Innovation and patents 57m usd
Product development 112m usd
Product design 23m usd
Production specifications 13m usd

What the fuck.

If I wanted a tablet I'd buy a tablet.

It has the same size as an iPhone 7+.
Only the screen is as big as of a tablet if it had big bezels.

it's ceramic

Literally doesn't matter when 90% of people slap a case on it. The other 10% are fags.

That looks very good. Thin bezels are in demand.