Explain this faggotry Sup Forums

Explain this faggotry Sup Forums.

Why does a Windows10 Laptop, with better specs, get BTFO by a MacBook Pro with lesser specs??

youtu.be/NWp9k2lydtk?t=29

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZrHFxUSc02o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Windows 10 has to have more processes and programs running in the background for the sake of backwards compatibility. Not to mention it also does every task twice simultaneously and discards whichever one finishes first.

Sooo, Windows is a shistrom of crapptasckery. Got it!

> Iris
Is whatever application doing H264 GPU accelerated?

Also SATA SSD vs NVMe SSD

Hp ssd speeds are incorrect by a large margin and this nobody didn't povide evidence

Nigga nobody gives a shit. You buy a laptop for surfing/office work. If you want to do some serious work you buy a desktop and allocate the money wisely.

Anyone who buys a laptop over 500 bucks is literally wasting his money and should go back to surfing facebook.

Different file systems

This. there is a reason OP is only showing that one benchmark score

>runs two different sets of software (premier on the windows machine, final cut on the mac)
>triumphantly claims how much better the mac is because it does a faster job than premier
>refuses to compare premier running on both mac and win machines

...ok...

> Because windows a shit.

Yup. Case closed.

TempleOS boots in less than 3 seconds
Microshaft wangblows BTFO
Applel FagOS BTFO
Lincuck BTFO

>tfw $500 thinkpad has better specs, minus the integrated gfx card

>Does everything twice
Wat

Why

What if I wanted a decent trackpad

Or a decent panel

At least the Windows laptop lets you use WiFi while you have an external screen attached.

Just lurking for an answer

>Why does a Windows10 Laptop, with better specs
>Better specs

You think "Intel HD" integrated graphics is better than... literally anything else.

You think "512GB SSD" and "256GB SSD" are detailed specifications?

It's all about the software, not the hardware. macOS is just more optimized for specific hardware it's on and since Apple makes Final Cut Pro that too is going to be highly optimized - I mean what, Apple makes 3 laptops every few years (that's plural there) whereas a company like HP probably cranks out 150 different laptops per year (that's singular there).

If this guy wanted to impress me he would have installed macOS in a VM and ran that on top of Windows 10 and then still finished the rendering of the video faster.

>people that pay crazy fucking amounts of money for a MacBook instead of just installing macOS in a god damned virtual machine
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

I wonder if the higher TDP of the chip within the as-thin Spectre doesn't make it throttle more than the MacBook on sustained loads. We've seen it before in phones, it could be the same cause of these results.

It doesn't.

But I can see why a system would do certain tasks twice simultaneously and discard whichever one finishes last(not first), don't even let the secondary one finish just kill it after the first one finishes.

Like on a system with crazy ass branch prediction and idle cores not doing shit anyway. Or a system with two separate types of cores, like the big.LITTLE setup on some ARM systems(yes the whole architecture is one giant masturbation joke).

He'd use Final Cut on the Windows if he could. But the only option Windows has is Premier.
If you're going to do video editing, you will use the best software available.
If Final Cut was optimized for windows, it would run pretty decently as well probably.
Oh well.

>He'd use Final Cut on the Windows if he could.

See:

Actually youtu.be/ZrHFxUSc02o

There is some voodoo apple magic going on

>why is fast SSD faster than a slow SSD?

Mactoddlers should be gassed.