Redpill me on this mouse Sup Forums

Redpill me on this mouse Sup Forums

I'm wondering between it and Logitech G602
The reason I'm liking this one more is because it's much lighter, doesn't need recharging and has a perfect sensor and is not a clusterfuck of buttons but still has enough to be useful.
Though what I like about the G602 is no braided cable bullshit and more comfortable design.

You should get the mionix naos qg to see your heart rate bc of how fucking fat you are

Not a bad brand, the naos-8200 is comfy as fuck.

Where'd that come from?

I have one of those and it was really nice except for the mouse pointer jumping a pixel every half second.
I could live with that until I tried to play GTA V with a controller and because of the mouse jumping all the time it would never let me use the right stick to move the camera.

Essentially it's a really good mouse but if you get a fucked up laser, return it immediately.

I bought a castor and I like it. The plastic they use is so silky smooth, putting my hand on this mouse is so enjoyable.

literally who: the mouse

idk why anybody uses anything that isn't the deathadder 2013 if they're spending more than $20usd.

I got a Naos 7000 and I'm happy with it
It could be a little taller but it's not that bad

It's shaped exactly like this one

my father uses one
I tried it, but what I dislike is inability to easily lift the mouse up because of the shape

sure you dont need to do that often, but when you do need it its awkwardly clumsy
maybe I would get accustom to it if I actually would use it daily, instead of just few minutes

It's easy for me, I grip it mainly with my thumb and pinkie

as is usual, but pinkie rests on top of that extra side
so it got less grip

otherwise great mouse, like the feeling of plastic, only I am really lover of the wheel click, and I prefer as light as possible middle click, mionix got it pretty decent, far better than logitech or corsair, then and I think bit better than zowie, but not at the level of microsoft mice, same light clickness as with the left or right one

I have a Deathadder 2013. About a month after the warranty expired the middle mouse click stopped working properly. I opened it up and fiddled with it after watching a YouTube video about it, but it's still pretty tempremental.

It's my third Razer mouse and the previous ones had a false double clicking problem too. I'm actually looking for a replacement and don't want to go Razer again so maybe this Avior 7000 is worth considering?

Ah, I see. I rest it on the lower right side

I chose it because it's similar to Genius Ergo 525, the comfiest mouse I ever used

My Naos is almost 3 months old and it's still looking great. My hands get pretty sweaty especially during summer so I used to clean my mouse often because the sweat and oils would build up on it.
But this one is impervious to them, I never cleaned it and it looks brand new. The silky coating didn't worn out at all.

Who /comfy/ G403 here?

>redpill
Fuck off back to l.eddit with your shitty movie reference. Jesus fuck I bet you just watched The Matrix yesterday too.

>buying a wired mouse
there is literally no excuse for this.
wired being noticeably faster is a placebo meme spouted by gaymer faggots.

Considering getting one. How do you like it? What did you have before?

I had the MX518, then the G400 (scroll wheel stopped working) and now the G402(middle mouse click broken). Maybe I should stop using logitech, but I'm so used to the MX518/G400 feel. I did not like the G402 too much. Changed shape and I keep accidentally triggering the right mouse button when I rest two fingers on it, although I think I got used to that.

The M570 is pretty good. You get used to it after a couple days.

The one thing I always loved about Logitech is their support. My first MX 518 that I've had for 9 years now had a sticky scroll wheel and when I contacted them they asked for the numbers on the bottom and sent me a new one free of charge. They let me keep both and the old one eventually fixed itself so I gave the newer one to my mother. Eventually hers broke because she dropped it so I contacted support again and they said they didn't have the MX518 anymore and sent a g400, once again I kept both.

Eventually I found out people were taking advantage of this and in my dumb teenage years I decided to as well. Got a g400s for free doing what I did before. Good times and i'm still using this old mx518 but im looking at a g303 for updated aesthetic and osu!

Funny, my old MX 518 also went to my mother. Still working.

I actually just took my G400 apart and cleaned it out and surprisingly it is now working again. Not going to risk that with my 2 months old G402 though and I'm pretty happy about the G400 working again.

I used to have an older Death Adder, but it finally started not registering clicks. Is the 502 any good? It looks like you could accidentally press all those buttons and it doesn't look as comfortable as the Adder. Am I wrong?

>redpill

I only got it few days ago and im still getting used to it. I really like the way it feels in my hand, but personally I find it rather on the light side (I like heavy mice) and I do I love the simplistic design. Buttons feel great and the scroll wheel feels rather weird. I hope I didn't get one of the faulty models, but the time will show.
I used a witness miniature Microsoft mouse and g502.
If you like the g400 feel I think you will love the 403, if you prefer heavier mice, I'd say go for the 502/602.
Oh also there are 15% discount and 5 pounds discount codes floating around so u can get it much cheaper if u buy it from Logitech website

A friend of mine had a wireless mouse that actually had half a second of latency.
I mean it was an incredibly shit mouse, but it did have latency.

I'm using this mouse. I've had it for about a year now. It's been great.

>not logitech g400