Freetards on suicide watch

Freetards on suicide watch.

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/5c2fp2/munich_debates_abandoning_open_source/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.microsoft.com/de-de/presskits/zuknftige-deutschland-zentrale-microsoft-realisiert-in-mnchen-schwabing-die-neue-welt-des-arbeitens/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LiMux#Timeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course. windows 10 allows for more usability and works on machines capable of having more than two USB ports.

How much is micro$oft paying them to switch to windows 10?

no shit, as linux lately has been found to have as many holes as a sieve.

Your $1.00 has been deposited into your shilling account, pajeet.

It's very unlikely that linux will ever replace windows

>use dirtyCOW kernel exploit
>replace setuid executable
>get root
>try to write to boot partition
>boot partition gets reset on boot
>try to write to /system partition
>permission denied
>try to load modified kernel module to disable SELinux
>permission denied
You have root but you can't do shit with it.

>"the efficiency and productivity of the POR-supported workplaces has decreased noticeably" - referencing crashes, display and printing errors.

Sound like Linsux to me.

That'll happen when Windows gets fully open source, which is never. And Linux would be used even then.

Go away Stallman, don you have some foot cheese to chew?

Fun fact my printer always prints like it's out of ink on windows 10 but works fine on fedora.

Shoo Shoo pajeet, go poo in the loo.

Do you have a female printer.

How is living in denial freetard?

How well are you pooing in the loo, pajeet? Better go back and practice.

>Assuming I¿m not German.

You world is as minuscule as your brain, freetard.

It has a female connector and needs dirty talk to work sometimes.

DELETE THIS

Don't worry. There were two reports like this before, and the last one didn't even go through although MS promised to build an expensive office building in munich. The Major is strongly in favor of MS, but all the reasons he could come up with were proven wrong by the city council.

yes, other institutions have already dropped OpenOffice in favor of Microsoft Office again.

the major wants shit to get done

No, he wants taxes. Which he already gets, as the building is done: news.microsoft.com/de-de/presskits/zuknftige-deutschland-zentrale-microsoft-realisiert-in-mnchen-schwabing-die-neue-welt-des-arbeitens/

So they can now keep using LiMux.

>replace selinux binary
>restart auditd

maybe tho?

>Since Microsoft is a local company in Munich with new headquarters as of last month, it is both at once
>When the mayor claims he is "fan of Microsoft"(german source) that is also a bit suspicious

Oh wow. Microsoft set up shop nearby and suddenly, the mayor wants to rid free software and replace it with proprietary garbage courtesy of Microsoft. Nothing suspect here. No siree.

Only the package manager can do this, also the kernel is patched very fast after a vulnerability is disclosed unlike macos or windows. What the distributions do with it is another matter.

>Blaming MS for Linux incompetence.

You freetards had hit a new low.

Why the fuck do they run their own distro? Why the fuck is it based on Ubuntu 12?

what

>a literal reddit link

holy shit, even after getting payed out the wahzoo they are still not jumping ship to that POS

If it weren't for our solid recruiting efforts on reddit glorious god emperor Trump wouldn't have been elected

Reddit is honorary Sup Forums now.

stfu

When windows can suddenly run bash natively.. there could be a best of both worlds... Every Linux GUI I've seen sucks balls. The powers in terminal

> usability
Every fucking server based distro with a DE installed
> cant run on a machine with more than two ports.
The fuck are you talking about

Is this really such a surprise? Windows is pretty much designed explicitly for easy enterprise usage for people who have spent years of their life working on other problems besides server maintenance. Big surprise, that happens to cover city councils to a fucking T.

Fuck off, Sup Forumsedditor.

Friendly reminder that this office suite requires JAVA

Yes, you heard right it depends on FUCKING JAVA

>LibreOffice contains various pieces of code written in Java. Some of these pieces are currently being replaced/rewritten, but it is likely that LibreOffice will contain Java code for quite some time.

only some features require java, you don't need java installed to use the majority of features

>hurr durr why won't they use my sophisticated segfault language autism
Fuck off, NEET

Munich has a pretty huge and new Microsoft office building.
I pass there every day on my way home.

Retard, you don't need java at all. It just has a few functions which rely on Java.

gentoo does not have this problem

They'll regret it, and then change back.

Everything according to plan.

That's a lot. MS must have increased their shilling budget

>install ubuntu
>it just werks

>install windows
>search for drivers
>install it
>reboot
>install another drivers
>reboot
>update windows
>have to wait for 2 hours
>update failed

Wintards will defend this

Brazil is getting uncuked too.

>uncuked
Deepthroating MS is better, due to nontechnical decisions, based on MS PR bullshit and corruption.

Study commissioned to Microsoft partner.
>into the trash it goes.
There was some shit tier dirt poor African country a few years ago switched from linux back to windows. All the government officials were driving new Mercedes immediately after.
MS is quite happy to take a loss on deals like this just for the propoganda value. Scumbag outfits like Microsoft really give capitalism a bad name.

At least MS cukc is clean, not like the Stalllman hairy cuck you suck every day.

>Study commissioned to Microsoft partner.
You freetard really love to talk shit w/o proves.

>0.01 rupees have been deposited in your account
Keep at it pajeet, you might be able to afford some nice cowshit curry at the rate you're shitposting at

>Assuming everything incorrect

Don't you have some hairy cuck to suck from Stallman?

Why would I be?
A news story comes out once a year claiming that linux was a mistake and windows is the only way to save munic, but history seems to disagree with that.
If you look at
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LiMux#Timeline
It seems to be successful and it wouldn't make sense for them to switch.
If it made sense in 2004 to use linux over windows, it still would today.
It is not new anymore, the compatibility issues have must have been sorted out and now it just saves them money.

If the retards of Munich's city administration are too stupid to work with Libre Office even after ten years of using it, they will certainly have problems with Windows 10. (I assume they still have XP at home.)

Linux has been able to run complex Windows programs "natively" in the same sense for years now, and Windows is far more complex and not even open source. Bash on Windows is nice, but it's a bare minimum and still has severe limitations. Linux was able to run on BSD and even fucking L4 before it was able to run on Windows.

>xe browses retarditt

fucking leave

Mfw people still hate windows 10

>install ubuntu
>it just werks

(You)

Can someone explain to me why this is bad?

Hugely bloated language, also I doubt there was a good reason to use that instead of C++ or something like that. It's overall unnecessary.