Shitty Battle Station Thread

Can we have a shitty battlestations thread. Post the worst of the worst.

Why is bacon a blanket?

that guy has a stocking plushie, he's living the high life

>poverty

tfw when also came for the bacon

it only looks like bacon in the thumbnail

Always >this.

I have always wanted to know the story of this one.

nigga there's a dozen pics just like that
the guy was poor and more than likely had hoarding tendencies
just like all of them

the Stocking doo makes this hit 1000x closer to home

yeah its like he decided to do that for some reason, unless mental illness no one lets it get to that stage

this one isnt bad its just in a basement

not bad? sitting for prolonged periods of time in a chair like that is a torturous interrogation technique the KGB used to use. Believe it was called "the parrot" or some shit like that

What makes this picture so much worse is that I know that fucking shitty Compaq computer. Shit could barely run something like Minecraft on lowest graphics.

here's some OC for ya

That's a bit of work away from being comfy user.

>that stain under the window

>sitting for prolonged periods of time in a chair like that is a torturous interrogation technique the KGB used to use
Yes, except the chair would be upside down.

how far off is that really from real life?

i was using simillar setup on my parents basement with a garden plastic chair,

that was confy as fuck.

i really miss that kind of chair.
much better and confi that my actual leather + weel chair, that shit chair moves to much

>lounge surrounded by fishing equipment in spare room of my nans house
>lounge is almost half my height so i cant stretch out when i'm asleep
at least i have top tier internet i guess

I like this one

If I was being interrogated by the KGB I imagine I'd be having worse problems than sitting on a fucking hard chair.

>puke wall

I use these for lan parties, good taste.
Only downside is that they can't deal with fat cunts sitting in them.

God bless this wonderful man

My speakers ! :)

Sis & I used to watch movies in the tub, it was comfy, you're wrong OP

In a way, people like this are a blessing, they catalogue the knowledge of a butt-load of things and since you're never know what stuff really is worth noting you might as well do it all.

you'd think so...

Anything with ikea furniture.

same here
I upvote your comment my friend

Down voted

>can't afford desk
>doesn't matter, I have a MBP
>can't afford a chair
>doesn't matter, I have a MBP
appletards will defend this.

I bet he's logged a lot of hours on that.

Basically its a case of fake it till you make it... nothing wrong with that people get to see your laptop, your bedroom not so much.

>18 months of special financing

oh I realize, it was just bait, nobody seems to have gone for it.
good on y'all.

"My name is Rusty Shackleford."

>Virco Zuma Autism Rocker

>puke

Would post my setup junior year, but Gr15 is a thing.

>tfw you accidentally grab the wrong bottle and take a sip

You realize you need to have credit for that, right?

maked?

isn't there a part 3 to that one? Like didn't that guy come back to show that "things have improved"

No need to complicate things.

You underestimate the efforts people will go through to be able to be lazy.

is that an american thing? being proud of paying interest?

Just moved. Temporary battlestation setup until I move again...

How desperate you gotta be to sit infront of the PC, when you are barely able to? Like honestly, start finding somewhere to live than actually shitposting on Sup Forums.

I was using this for 10+ years, while at my parents home and by the time I was 18 and had a job and could afford nice chair, I bought a car and moved to collage etc.
when I came back, it was still that same old chair, then it broke (gg it lasted 10+ years on me) and then decided to buy decent chair, got it, it was awesome, super comfy etc.

next thing you know, mom got cancer
fucking hospitals and doctors
tl;dr she died, I moved with my current gf ever since and the chair collects dust in my old room

poor papa, he stands in the living room with his old x61 thinkpad I bought him 2 years ago for his bday

such is life in ex commie block :(

rip mommy, i love you

If I have to be 100% objective, I could think this guy is couch surfing or something and is there for the night. Or there could be like 10+ ppl living in the house or something.

Worst case, you are right ;(

>newport

nigger

Apple shilling on an anime imageboard? Not likely.

Does anyone have that one where the guy is like "no I won't show you my chair" then he does and it's a fucking plastic childrens slide?

This is in the UK you know.

Look at the asda cookie bag just below the pc and a little to the left.

I thought this would be an amerifat

honestly besides the table being held up by saw horses this exactly how my desk at the lab looked for a couple years

If you sign the contract before a long and strong devaluation of your money, after 18 months you got your brand new macbook for significantly less money than you should have !!!

t. I don't understand how credit works

your posture is shit senpai

what?
AAAaaaaaa
OoooooOOO
got it...

>implying neets have credit scores above 550 or credit scores at all because they're in debt when they spent 5 grand on their battlestations to post on Sup Forums

omg ive seen this photo a hundred times but never noticed all the pissbottles... and theyre all open....

Thumbnail looked like bacon. I'm only posting to express the disappointment I felt upon finding out that it was a dirty blanket in a bathtub. Fuck you.

>cum sock

This. Actually does look reasonably clean. I'm more concerned about where the computer tower sits relative to the sawhorse.

Bezos' desk was made from a door.

Fuck you subhuman.

nigger, that's not my setup. Read the fucking filename

If people cared about choosing the right plastic chair as much as they cared about choosing the right mechanical keyboard.

what film is this from?

lol why are you responding to someone who called you subhuman on an anonymous website?

Because I can

you're a poo-poo butt brain because of this post!

Did you kill a dog with that towel?

>not knowing about apprentice sysadmin
I wonder where he's been desu

that looks comfy as fuck

Investment Banker is that you?

I know, that's why I called that other person a subhuman for the terrible image name.

Seriously, why'd you admire that fat fuck so much? Other than his weeb room, he just a cringey tripfuck attention whore

Yeah, I'm disapointed, hoped to get more (you)s

>maked?
Not sure what that means.

samefat

Nope.

fat people look like each other desu

listen to you have potential

Do you sit on the floor?

(you) really showed him

STOP CALLING PERSONAL COMPUTERS BATTLESTATIONS!!! WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING BETA FAG?YOUR BACK PAIN? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I wonder where he's been
v& if that pics anything to go by