ITT: Memes that actually turned out to be legit

ITT: Memes that actually turned out to be legit.

>tfw can never go back to using a regular mouse

me need this version.

I have 6 of them. Just wish I could the led light up model.

I actually just got the wireless one today. It's got pretty good response rate so I don't have to worry to much.

This Google Cardboard VR app.

Is there actually any reason to use a traditional mouse over these at all?

Nope. These are god-tier. I can even play simple games with mine sometimes.

I think that if you got one with a larger marble/ball like one of the Kensington you could probably use it for regular gaming as well.

Doesn't your thumb get tired? The version where the entire top of the mouse is a trackball seems more comfortable to use.

I've almost always used a trackball for games. Family computer had a Logitech marble trackman and I played halo 1, tf2, half life series, metro 2033, probably a good deal more. I use a Logitech m570 but I want to get a non thumball trackball. 've been playing overwatch (junkrat, Lucio, Zen, and Mercy mostly) and osu lately

I've almost always used a trackball for games. Family computer had a Logitech marble trackman and I played halo 1, tf2, half life series, metro 2033, probably a good deal more. I use a Logitech m570 but I want to get a non thumball trackball. 've been playing overwatch (junkrat, Lucio, Zen, and Mercy mostly) and osu lately

Oh I use it for tf2 and such. Just realized I specified it as simple games. It does well in fps and roleplay games. I have no complaints.

thanks Sup Forums Sup Forumsrowser

Fucking degenerate

Oh, interesting. I never thought that the smaller thumb-ones would do well too.

I have fingerballs and thumbballs. I prefer the finger versions, as they seem to be more accurate and easier to get used to. You have to toggle right click to aim instead of push to hold or you can't really get iron sights and aim at the same time.

I have two elecom mice (finger and thumb version), Trackman Marble, and m570.

Is there a mouse that:

- Can be used traditionally
- Has a trackball as well
- Has extra programmable buttons

This. So much this.

Yes. It's just a matter of getting used to it. I have only had mine a day. I just had a lot of free time to get used to it and I am back where I was in terms of skill.

I don't think there's any trackball mouse that can be used as a traditional mouse. They would need to pack an extra sensor in there, and a way to turn them off/on.

The Elecom has 6 buttons, the M570 has 5, the Kensington Expert/Slimblade has 4. No idea about built-in programmability though.

CST has the option for programmable buttons.

What a fucking loser.

Hold up where can I buy this mouse

I have the one of the pic, it's nice but the precission with the pointer is pretty bad compared to normal mouses. try a shooter with this.

oh idk user, trachball are spacy, even more the thumb ball ones, im sure a led/laser sensor can fit somewhere on its under side, and if the attached circuitry doesnt fit, you can pull wires and put it on the external side (right side, for right-handed) or trace it and link component via wire and fitting that mess inside somehow

then you simply connect it on two usb ports, like it were 2 mice, because it is.

you can trackball for exploring and move like a mouse for combat

fuck im gonna try this in the future

We get it, you vape

I'm using a thumb-ball right now, but want to go back to the normal trackman (centered, larger trackball). I've gotten used to the thumb usage but I like the extra weight of the larger trackball and it makes it easier to snap the pointer where I want.

Pic related is what I got rid of for this thumb-ball hipster garbage. Probably going to order this today, actually.

no keyboard

expect your left and right buttons to fail after a couple months. the wireless is comfy but those micro switches are cheap pieces of shit. I replaced mine with aftermarket switches because I love the damn thing so much

Variation in quality. Mine's been going strong for a couple of years now.

looks like it would be extremely taxing on the thumb after a couple of hours