Sticku tredu

sticku tredu

do you want sticker threads to go the way of the desktop thread

Lainchan is a terrible website and you should feel bad for supporting it.

hey it was an honest attempt to get back to real chan culture. we know it didn't work but it was worth trying.

Why didn't it work?

Whats up with the thinkpad craze? What are the wactually good for?

they're reliable, durable, and not especially flashy, so they appeal to a hipster quality that Sup Forums is really into.

Why? Cause /tech/ has actual technology discussion instead of bullshit like sticker threads?

has anyone ever seen someone with stickers on their laptop that wasn't a complete faggot?

those stickers are shit and you're probably an insufferable faggot

i sort of see a few ways you can avoid being a faggot:

- if you have useful stickers (i've seen clever uses like an old name tag on a MBP since those all look the same, or post-it notes since those can be useful and having a few of them on your laptop can prove handy)

- if your laptop is wallpapered in stickers plastered on (at least seemingly) randomly. then it just looks like you were given a fuckton of swag and you're not particularly invested in any particular cause or whatever.

- if you work for/on the thing in question, like it's genuinely an important thing in your life, and you're prepared and/or willing to answer questions and criticism about it literally *whenever* you have your laptop out.

even the last one can be a little cringey, because some people think of themselves as sufficiently emphatic supporters of like half a dozen things, and i really mean that you should be working for the thing in question. like 20 or more hours per week. that's at most 3 or MAYBE 4 things.

and honestly these are just three cases where i have seen people do it and not be cringey faggots. so instead of 100% of people with these sorts of stickers being faggots, it's "just" 90%.

still. like 5/10 people are kind of annoying faggoty people

One should feel bad for supporting lain at all... Or not. I'm sick of retards studying psychiatry and psychology, and mentioning animes like Lain or Eva as the epitome of "2deep4u", being wild rides full of emotions and deep meaning. But of course, they cover their ears when you say why they should not be considered as what they claim they are.

It's not about about the anime. lain is simply too slow and in quality very close to Sup Forums, which is to say, nothing to be proud of except occasional stars aligning in a thread now and then.

laintards seem to be less keen to banter too and are a bit more friendly in that particular sort of furfaggy way

t. the chan review maker

Speyer is a really beautiful city

opchan is best chan

you could say they didn't want the do it for the lulz crowd that morphed horribly to what inhabits all these boards. like a cancer growing a cancer on itself.

don't mind the site myself, just so slow, would rather dodge shit here than wait for shit there.

probably should troll more irc channels or just learn to control the adhd-like tendencies everyone has now, except everyone else has faceshit or whatever new app there is out there to sate them. I just have chan sites and irc.

Ach schau, noch ein deutscher Poster. Wg so?

why use stickers to identify what mental disorder you have?

Hey im but
doesnt answer.

PS hier gibt's sogar viele deutsche

haven't really had time to see more than cathedral and museum ;__;
i-i'm not german, was visiting my family in germany.

How is it any worse than Sup Forums? This place has more shitposting than Sup Forums

they don't like when their shitposts get removed

not even a Bell's fan, somebody gave me this sticker one night and I just put it on my laptop

/blog

Some oc.