Is Cheeky Trump going to boycott apple

Is Cheeky Trump going to boycott apple

who tf cares

How can one man be so based?

I have to admit, that would be entertaining.

It would send the millennial protesters even further off the edge

im macfag but i would laugh if on he banned all Apple products in the white house on day 1 and gave everyone a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (tm). would fucking love to see that

He did that for a few days, and then he got bored and continued using his apple devices.

>ban the company that still has some american workers
>for the company that's nothing but pajeets

Microsoft has been shit for so long. Seasonal Mexican farm labor is treated better.

He'll probably tell Apple that they have to bring their billions home along with new factories and jobs, but by doing so they get a lower corporate tax rate. A win for everyone except China and India.

Not really, Apple doesn't pay any tax at the moment anyway, so promising tax cuts is pointless.

Can we meme the US government into using linux and free software and setting high tariffs on Microsoft and Apple products?

Is it time?

Jesus Christ. Is it time? we could do this.

I'd ask if you're an idiot, but you just posted that...

No sauce, but it would be better visit a bank at Cayman island.

Not an argument.

>millenial protest
Some facebook group explode. Sadly we don't enough desperate to massacre the old faggots like Trump and Hillary.

Consider how much tax that apple pays ireland. Then consider that's how apple treats every country that will let it get away with that- and that includes america. Unless you suddenly think that american taxation isn't dominated by corporate interests.

>implying he won't close that loop hole

He can also use the same threat he did with Ford (which probably won him MI): you can make your shit overseas, but don't expect anyone in the US to buy it with the tariffs that will be imposed.

>omg my macbook will go up in price hitler literally current year shaking

Nope, because the corporation will fold.

>meme a president into the white house
>can we meme Linux to #1 spot?
>"hurr durr u r stoopid!"

I hope Trump means what he says because I'm tired of living in a world where the rich and connected can not pay taxes, lie, cheat, steal, even rape and murder and get away with it, while you and I can be thrown in jail for missing a jury duty notice.

Trump should just flat out rape Apple and Microsoft. Close the loopholes; require a high percentage of work to be performed in America; and give them 90 days to make it happen or fine their profits into oblivion.

I don't think he will.

However, I'd rather have someone do nothing, than do worse.

>However, I'd rather have someone do nothing, than do worse.

Are you saying making Microsoft and Apple pay their taxes would be "worse"?

No, I mean I'd rather have someone do nothing (trump) than do worse (hillary)

>I hope Trump means what he says because I'm tired of living in a world where the rich and connected can not pay taxes, lie, cheat, steal, even rape and murder and get away

Trump is a billionair and wants to lower the taxes for such companies like MS/Apple. I hope you dont voted for him because you have obviously no clue what his agenda is. Normal people like you will suffer under him not the companies.

>wants to lower the taxes for such companies like MS/Apple.
You heard him say this?
Or maybe you thought him boast about being rich enough to avoid taxes and thought he was actually okay with that.
Maybe he is- at least he's open about it.

I read it in the local newspaper (german) but i looked it up and he said pic related

>Trump is a billionair and wants to lower the taxes for such companies like MS/Apple.

Did you read any of the other messages before posting?

Apple and MS use offshore proxies to avoid paying tax. He has said he wants lower tax rates, but also that he wants to close all the loopholes.

Yeah and every bill introduces new loopholes, too. Either intentionally or by accident. Every accounting firm and investment bank on Wall Street will have found the loopholes in any bill before its passed. It happened after Dodd-Frank, it happened after Sarbanes-Oxley, it'll happen again.

This would still be more tax than what they're currently paying.
Trump wants to make it so that apple and a local startup both pay the same corporate tax.

Thats a start but he should raise the tax for rich people and big companies and lower them for startups and low paid jobs. Lowering the taxes for everyone doesnt work. But it got him votes.

And dont come with the
> if he would raise the tax companies would outsorce theyre shit
Argument, because thats not possible for all companies

>because thats not possible for all companies
It is for a lot of them. It's also possible for a lot of them to automate. The industries that are most able to automate and outsource are manufacturing ones, by the way, which is his base. Even if not all companies are able to, the fact that some can means that they can reduce their need for unskilled labor. That unskilled labor gets dumped back on the market and holds wages down for those companies that can't automate or outsource - because it ensures there will be more workers available than they need.

>he thinks Sup Forums and le maymay magic is responsible for drumpf
kek

He's going try and offer them a way to recover their overseas money at a reduced tax rate and then use the money from the tax for infrastructure projects.

The question is what keeps them from outsorcing/automating right now? If your Argument was valid every company would produce in romania.

that sounds more like putting the tax rate to a level where companies are willing to actually pay it because the potential legal troubles aren't worth the effort anymore.

Currently apple pays less WTF

But thats just retarded. The only people profiting of that are the owners of the companies and the shareholders.

How so?

Some is better than nothing and clearly it's too high if they'd rather keep it out of the US and pay no tax and use it for outside the US investments

not really. if you tell them they have to pay 35% taxes and they dodge all of them you'd have less than if you just told them to pay 15% and they do because the convenience is worth the price

>all taxes from companies that pay atm get cut in half
>few companies come back to the us ... perhaps
>...
>now overall taxes are more

Uhm ok

It's a one time deal so the government can get the money, for example the 181 billion applel has sitting in overseas banks

It'll result in a public fight because Apple is dead set on expansion in India/Asia.

Sorce? Pic unrelated