Can one learn and master the basics of programming (Looping, arrays, files etc...) in one day?

Can one learn and master the basics of programming (Looping, arrays, files etc...) in one day?

Other urls found in this thread:

mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/c-fundamentals-for-absolute-beginners-16169
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa645597(v=vs.71).aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can learn it but of course you can't master it in a day.

Someone yes, probably not you though

That's mean.

Where can I get a crash course in programming?

This Semen Demon is literally all over Sup Forums. Who is she?

If you ask around I hear there are some back alley places that will upload such knowledge directly into your brain, for a fee.

Good luck.

Stop memeing please. Final exams are in 5 days and I know jackshit about anything

Oh no, I don't think I should stop. Not at all. You've fucked yourself into this corner why the fuck should any of us help you at all?

You should have followed the lectures and done your homework then.

Maybe you should have studied then you fucking retard

you can learn how to do them in a few hours, you'll be learning new techniques using those language features for decades however

go read the documentation for the language you're using, if you can't figure it out programming isn't the career for you

Other than the one Sup Forums thread where is she?

Why are you so autistic? I heard you the first time. No need to samefag.

C# is part of our course. I'm doing a degree in business technology and I hate programming.

>Having trouble learning C#

Oh boy.

Not even samefag

I can understand not wanting to learn C#, it is a garbage language after all, but the point still stands: you're a fucking retard.

You can try and cram in as much as you can but it's unlikely to do you much good. I suppose it depends on the test.

>implying

Seriously, you could probably get a fair way into Beej's Guide to C Programming in a day

Sample exam paper.

You're posting on a mobile and on your pc at the same time? I can too!

>C# is part of our course. I'm doing a degree in business technology and I hate programming.

mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/c-fundamentals-for-absolute-beginners-16169

here's a video series (about 8 hours)

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa645597(v=vs.71).aspx

here's an introduction to the language

if you're really struggling, pick up a book aimed towards beginner-intermediate learners and not absolute beginners (it'll save you a shit ton of babbling about what computers are)

if you're still shit out of luck as far as picking up the language goes, get a book aimed for beginners and cram as much in during those 5 days

(as far as book suggestions go just google it, c# is a popular language you'll find plenty of suggestions at all levels of learning)

make sure you run through all the examples and write them out yourself, don't just read, copy, paste, etc

thx corey

Oh lawdy lawd, I'm calling bait thread. Surely even a business tech student can tell he's got no hope of learning enough to get more than one mark in that example paper, let alone the real thing.

Haha, no

No problem my dude

Christ you're a fag. My name isn't Corey you dumb shit, my name is much better.

r00d :,(

Shut up bitch get a better name

Fuck. Can 5 days of cramming help me to score enough marks to pass a paper like

?

Well shit, maybe I will

Almost certainly not. Every day, you stray further from God.

learn? yes.
master? no.

>Fuck. Can 5 days of cramming help me to score enough marks to pass a paper like

probably not but you might be able to push for a retake or something

(spoiler: get started cramming now)

Is this a disney?

You should just give up and drop out of the course. You can just write in that you know C# on your resume and bullshit about it like you were going to do anyway. And then your job will probably have nothing to do with programming anyway.

Sure I mean, you got your "if" statements, "for" statements and "var" statements (variable declarations), that's pretty much all you need to know

what are u doin here then, go and program, you will grasp it quickly

whos that

>learn
Yes.

>Master
No. Try a month.

Python? Maybe

Java, C, C++, ???, ?
you will struggle as they have too much bs boilerplate that requires understanding more advanced concepts

Python is so easy and 1:1 to the concepts it is almost funny

>Can 5 days of cramming help me to score enough marks to pass
5 actual days of genuine study? Yes. You can pass.

True, they should have opened the door for the little one.