XPS 15

Rate my purchase Sup Forums
1080p screen, GTX 960m, i5 6300HQ, 32gb ssd, 1tb hdd

Ugly language.

4/10

You could have bought a macbook for 1500$.
3/10

how's the battery op? I heard the hq(quadcore) on bad is it true?

this why you don't buy an older MacBook OP?

I agree, swedish is more aesthethic

>danish usd's
Why not say DKK?
They don't call it dollars in denmark unless you do undocumented work and then you wouldn't be able to use it through the online store.

>15 inches
4/10

The one with 4K screen should be pretty mediocre, but the 1080 one shouldn't have a problem.

Not a big macman desu senpai baka

Haven't you already gotten your approval? You've posted this before. Go buy it instead of asking strangers for advice.
>Umlauts everywhere
>More aesthetic
Yeah, no. Danish sounds pretty retarded though.

It's a meme, you dip

What's wrong with that? I'm not a weakling, I can carry it around. Also, the laptop I have now is the same size, won't have to change out sleeve, or bag or anything.

Is there really a 32gb ssd option in 2017?

Yeah, but I'm an attentionwhore :^)Yeah, bt as far as I've understood, the actual OS is installed on the hdd, using the 3gb meme as cache or summing, will probably change it out for a proper m.2, and install os on there
I like the ümläüts tho.

>1080p display
>In a machine that costs as much as the baseline new 13" MBP
>In 2016
Good grief... Also have fun with auto brighness adjustment that you can't turn off and Acer tier build quality (no, Dell business laptops, i.e the only good quality stuff Dell makes, are handled by a different section of the company).

How much does a new MBP cost that can use wifi?

>Knowingly letting people know you speak a speech impediment masquerading as a language
Voi helvetin helvetti...

Eh? IIRC Apple was one of the first companies out there to make WiFi standard on their laptops way back in the early 00s.

but the new one can't (at least if you use the usb ports)
It is a feature.

Why would you use a WiFi dongle on a machine with built-in WiFi?

you cannot use the built in wifi as it looses connection when you plug something in the usb ports.
Like external display, external storage or something like that.

That was disproven by the same guy in a later video. He said that he had used a faulty/fake adapter in the first video.

a faulty/fake adapter that worked flawlessly on other laptops...
Nice try apple shill

Should've bought the SSD model. Not only it has faster storage (obviously), it weights less and has a significantly larger battery.

poor/10

should have bought a macbook bruh

>spends $1500 on a laptop
>it doesn't even have a 3GB/s PCIe SSD

omfg

You do realize macs are for homosexuals right? OP never said he sucked cock on a regular basis like you guys do.

you're the fucking homosexual. only closet homos bash on macs in that way

Go away you spic, i'd save trump the hassle of having to hunt you down and catapulting you over his great wall.

yikes, poor pricing. I got
>17 inch 4k screen, GTX 970m, i7 6700HQ, 128 GiB SSD, 1 TB HDD, 32 GiB RAM
for only $1549 USD all the way back in February. (Also I added a 512 GiB Samsung 950 Pro after the fact)

Specs grabbed over ssh from my 1080p desktop

>you're the fucking homosexual. only closet homos bash on macs in that way
Joking aside he's right, only homosexuals use fagbooks.

I mean look at all the adapters you have to jam in just to get basic functionality. If that's not gay then I don't know what is.

Can you please kill yourself already, edgy dipshit?

OP is getting a bad deal, and he specifically asked for a rating.

My rating was "poor pricing" which I backed up with a pic of a similar but better computer for only a couple dollars more

We still don't like you.

Also, to answer your question more directly, chew on this food for thought.
Why would I kill myself? Here's my reasoning on why I wouldn't:

If I live, there's always a chance of having good feels.
If I die there is zero chance of having good feels.
Easy choice to not kill self.

I personally think you should actually kill yourself. The world would be a much better place without you. Think of all the people that will have better lives if you kill yourself right now. Do it for them.

I'd say I'm getting a pretty sweet deal desu senpai, 1000dkk off, plus free shipping (200dkk off)

>Think of all the people that will have better lives if you kill yourself right now. Do it for them.
This doesn't bring me joy/good feels. Even if it did, killing myself would prevent future bouts of good feelings.

In all honesty you should just give up trying to tell me to kill myself because I'm not interested in it.

what's moms? Tax?
If so then this rig is actually cheaper than the one I was talking about by a good margin so my post above shouldn't be taken into consideration

6/10 could have done way better for the price

Moms is something we pay in DK, but it's not tax. We also do pay tax, ofc. It's like extra tax, put on goods sold in stores, usually 25%. If you own a store where you sell products/service (literally anything), you have to include moms in your pricing.
The money paid goes to the government.

But that design tho

Sounds like what Mericans call sales tax.

"You could have bought a dual core i5 (unlike your quad core) macbook "pro" with 256GB of storage, with smaller screen and a shitty integrated graphics card for the same price"

Thanks for reminding me to collect my daily reward in Candy Crush.

Doesn't sound too wrong.

God.

Nobody wants you here.

Too much.
Should have gone with the XPS 13 like i got. Way more portable, way lighter, way better battery life.

Also, make sure you always argue with Dell's customer support live chat before making a purchase, and they'll usually cut 2-300 dollars off your final price.

Portability is not an issue in my case, neither is the weight. Coming from an old piece of shit, so battery life is gonna feel godlike no matter what. I liek the bigger screen.

Didn't know about the costumer support hack tho, wish I did since I already bought it

>edgy
how the fuck is this being edgy?
he's literally just saying that OP got a bad deal (which he did)

desu

Why's it a bad deal? Got 1200 off, think it's pretty decent.

I used the inverter in my car to charge both my laptop and my cellphone and headphones?

argue what? i've seen this a couple of times but no one actually says what you're supposed to argue about. do you just beg them for a cheaper price?

>Wireless headphones

>>Wireless headphones
LG tones are fucking amazing, faggot.

I'm guessing something like:
"I'm considering the dell xps 15, but i found this other laptop xxxxxxx, convince me?"

So are my 30 bucks in-ear sennheisers, faggot

it's actually a pretty good deal OP, he's just a faggot

i hope you dont put it on your lap op keep it away from their

Cus it gets warm? Yeah I figured. Aren't the fans between the screen and the body tho?

>he fell for the 15 inch meme

>Falling for the 15 inch meme, meme

What I did was say;
I want this model XPS with 16 GB ram, is that possible?
they said no
I said, ok thanks for your time i will take my business elsewhere
he then asked me why I wanted the xps 13 vs 15, i explained, he agreed with me and said "let me get you the best deal on that 8GB xps 13 possible"
got $265 off, free extra charger, free case, free expedited shipping, free extended warranty,

paid 900 total for the XPS 13 with taxes
i5, 8gb ram, 256 gb SSD, 1080p screen

it can fry your balls my dude

>cables
not so great when you work in the field all day. much nicer to just have this around my neck and never have to pull my phone out of my pocket or fiddle with cables

Man fuck, makes me wish I attempted that before I bought it. Not sure if they'd do it with the 1000dkk offer tho.

Sounds hot... :^)

what kind of idiot charges their fucking phone through their laptop? if i'm on the road with limited power and limited time i'd prioritize charging my laptop since it's more likely to run out of juice than my phone. and if i have a power outlet to charge my laptop i have an outlet to charge my phone (which i would do anyway even if my laptop didn't need a charge). similarly what fucking moron thinks they are going to ever need to listen to music on their phone WHILE it's being tethered to a charging base? the whole point of listening to music on your phone is freedom of movement, which you don't have when your phone is being charged. as an aside, i too was into the whole dongle this dongle that camp when i bought a macbook air in 2011. i bought a handful of dongles like vga adapter, ethernet adapter, hdmi adapter, usb hub etc. etc. I NEVER USED A SINGLE ONE OF THEM ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY THE TROUBLE OF CARRYING THEM AROUND. there's always a better way to do things. stop chaining yourself to legacy shit.

no worries, you got an OK deal already

You working the cotton fields my man?

I am actually impressed, you got a really good deal.

I guess, but I still got a faint taste of salt dawg

He's edgy, because he's using his retarded tripcode + he's always whoring for attention with his real name. Check his autistic screenshot.

I would bet that things weighs a ton

Fair.

sorry buddy

still, 7/10 purchase.
p good deal, but i just dont like the 15 inch model, myself.

How do I unsubscribe from your blogpost?

You into smaller sizes?

it's called danish shekels you nigger

Build quality in dells are fine

ive ordered one of these, just higher specs for a customer, im excited to try it out, but personally i'd not get one because it's lacking a clit mouse. i hate trrack pads

My apologies, will remember for next time

enjoy your out of warranty repair having to send off to poo in loos

Clit mouse, kek. Whats their official name tho?

nipple mouse

IBM called them TrackPoints, I guess officially they are called a pointing stick.

What a shit name, why not call it the point 'n clit

:^)