Apple selling a $79 MacBook Pro power adapter without a USB-C cable is a step too far

> Apple selling a $79 MacBook Pro power adapter without a USB-C cable is a step too far

> $79 MacBook Pro power adapter
> without a USB-C cable
> basically useless

9to5mac.com/2016/11/10/opinion-macbook-pro-power-adapter/

> Apple fans will defend this
> can't wait

MACTARDS

ALWAYS

CÙCKED

From the very first paragraph:

>I’ve said more than once that I’m relaxed about Apple’s decision to fit only USB-C ports in the new MacBook Pro.
>I’d rather have to pay for two adapters and one cable now than be stuck with outdated ports for most of the 4-5 years I expect to keep the machine.

What about having one, JUST ONE, old port alongside your "muh futureproof" design that doesn't include buying stupid adapters and cables in the first place? Y'know, like every sensible design team and at least half-reputable company?

>But it’s the principle of the thing

Apple users can't talk about principles. They don't know the meaning of the word.

They know it's piece of shit and so is Apple for ripping them off. The cognitive dissonance is astounding. The veneer is slipping.

> muh thinness is more important

well, at least I am not being raped by Apple m8

wtf are you on about?

this desu senpai

What will it take for applefags to convert?

Getting cucked.

Tell me you're not reading this on a mac. This looks extra sharp.

I ask because that definitely looks like my mac. Are you homosexual like myself? Please reply.

wow, this is funny applefag, but you're not me m8

go get anally raped by steve

Why didn't apple just use lightning port for everything?

Everyone already has one if they used an iPhone. It would also be better for muh thin.

How much does a lightning port cost vs usb-c?

That will probably answer your question

>accessory company that happens to sell computers

yeah what a miserable death. they are more like the monster cables of computers than ever now

Apple has always been about user experience you can't tell me they would inconvenience you for the sole sake of cash

because they ran out talent

They can't run out of what they never had.

Some people aren't poor OP. I made $79 while I typed this reply.

>implying poor people wont buy it with student loads and credit cards anyways

Irresponsible use of credit is no reason to bitch over the price of something.

MACTARDS

ALWAYS

CÙCKED

the good thing about the new macbook is that there will be more used 2013 macbooks

Not my PC, not my problem, therefore after due consideration, IDGAF.

Macfags are happy with Macs. Anyone not liking Macs can easily buy something else, therefore what Apple does should not concern them at all.

OP, why did you care enough to post that irrelevant shit?

usb-a devices aren't going to disappear in only 5 years time, unless you're replacing perfectly fine hardware just for the sake of the new connector

Yeah, that's what the post is actually arguing for. Notice it says:

>What about having one, JUST ONE, old port alongside your "muh futureproof" design that doesn't include buying stupid adapters and cables in the first place?

i cant wait for all the broken ports from macfags tripping over their dongles

How does one fantard base get so cucked?

>USB
>DP
>HDMI
>outdated ports

yea sucks that you have to lose your ports, buy MORE shit for your laptop because your TV and every storage device you have doesn't work