Snowden live

Snowden is live on Startpage to talk about privacy. Get in here fa/g/gots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwOIgOH_S18
youtube.com/watch?v=4x8ZI0IaInE
english.stackexchange.com/questions/217196/origin-of-you-have-nothing-to-fear-if-you-have-nothing-to-hide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHIIIIIIT
youtube.com/watch?v=FwOIgOH_S18

bump

Well-spoken hero

fucking sellout

In his guts!!

What do you mean?

That may be so, but that doesn't detract from the fact that he revealed privacy violations of the NSA. He may not be the hero/martyr privacy advocates make him out to be, but his contribution to public knowledge of NSA tactics is invaluable.

Revealing domestic surveillance was okay, but everything else was absolute traitor tier. He should be executed without trial.

Wasn't that the journalist fuckups though?

he can rot in a jail cell with hillary
fucking traitor

>but everything else was absolute traitor tier
Naw retard absolute traitor tier is everyone who signed off on spying americans en-masse. They are the ones who should face trial* because justice motherfucker.

>let me just dump all this info on crybaby liberal journalists, I'm sure they won't whine about necessary evils!
Sure, pal.

t. NSA NIGGER

I don't get Americans.
>let's vote trump because he wants to get rid of the corrupt government, drain the swamp!
> Snowden is a traitor for revealing the government corruption!

Make up your mind already

>americans are all the same person

Spying on foreigners isn't "government corruption", you dumb europoor.

They are mainly spying on you user... Did you even look at the leaks?

Fucking this

just watched it and it gave me feels

hope he gets to come home soon ;)

Thomas Jefferson firmly believed that our government should be transparent. Are you implying your opinion is more valid than that of a founding father? If their actions are indeed legitimate then giving the public knowledge of it shouldn't be a traitorous offense. But as clearly demonstrated by the information gathered and selflessly shared by Snowden the actions of the NSA massively overstepped reasonable intelligence gathering.

youtube.com/watch?v=4x8ZI0IaInE

I'm sure most of you guys have seen this but he gave a pretty good lecture recently. Starts at ~1:16:20

This. It's fucking hilarious when those same people try to use this argument against you. "Why do you want to hide your information unless you have something to fear user?! I don't know what cognitive dissonance is because MGMT never wrote a song about it!"

Yes.

Privacy is a right i'm born with like free speech. i want to defend it as much as i want like my freedom of speech.

Except it was a real quote from Goebbels, m8e
>english.stackexchange.com/questions/217196/origin-of-you-have-nothing-to-fear-if-you-have-nothing-to-hide

Spying on foreigners is worse because I couldn't care less if some shart in mart amerifart retard like you gets spied on but other people have real data that they have the freedom to protect not related to their favourite burger or handegg commercial

Wow cool memes dude

The Edward Snowden quote is real too. Pretty sure it was in response to someone saying they didn't like Tekken.

This. Only traitors are the ones that sold out the American people.