Snowden said it is safe to use TOR browser boyos!!

Let's jump in!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3svbmlMALM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)#Weaknesses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=e3svbmlMALM

Was just gonna make a thread on the stream he had, not finished watching it, what did he say exactly?

>trusting eddy

>Russia open to improving relations with the US and Snowshit is already spewing lies to get people arrested
What a future we live in.

What do you mean senpai?

>TOR (in caps)
How to spot someone who never read the docs™
>Running it on Windows
how redundant!
>Not using i2p
My sides!

He's implying that Russian government is using Snowden as a tool to get Americans to use the [supposedly compromised] Tor browser.

I mean running Tor on the same machine that you use it on is fucking retarded and Snowcunt is trying to get people arrested. You run it on a hardened Linux device and provide an Ethernet port that only listens to traffic connecting to your Tor proxy. Any other way is fucking braindead retarded since your machine will just start NOT FUCKING USING TOR WHEN IT GETS COMPROMISED.

You have zero reason to use tor.

Calm down and take a few breaths. We can clearly see your leet skillz.

He means Snowden and Wikileaks are russian shills. It's fairly obvious due to their 100% anti-western positions.

Where is all the dirt on the russians, chinese, south americans?

>He means Snowden and Wikileaks are russian shills. It's fairly obvious due to their 100% anti-western positions.

Black and white thinker. Don't give up your day job at McDonalds.

>Where is all the dirt on the russians, chinese, south americans?

Perhaps no one has leaked any information to Wikileaks pertaining to those countries? Yeah.

How is running it on Windows "redundant"?

>Where is all the dirt on the russians, chinese, south americans?

Not everywhere is a corrupt shithole like the US.

Windows is an NSA botnet. Runing something that's supposed to avoid an NSA-botnet within Windows is pointless.

>China, Russia
>not corrupt
Come on, you don't believe that. Even SK are corrupt.

Unless you're one of a few niche cases, then this

>Listening ANYTHING ANYONE says
>ever
Study the topic on your own and then make your decision, you can't trust some random american refugee, for all we know he could very well still be working for the NSA or some other obscure shit agency.

>download TOR
>get put on the list

Very spooky user....

Tor isn't safe. I've don research on that. Tor developers doesn't tell you that, but USA government has their own servers.

>Tor isn't safe. I've don research on that.

Links to your research please.

What is grammar?

Yes, pointless. Not redundant.

>Tor isn't safe.

sauce?

>buy all my drugs through tor on Windows

Not like the government cares

t. A fucking leaf

>but USA government has their own servers
Yes, but they can't get enough to actually completely compromise Tor. If I remember correctly you're only going to get a compromised circuit once every month or two with regular daily browsing.

> Not using tails
> Not tumbling every btc transaction to Alphabay

that's not what redundant means...

>the tor project is a US 501c non profit
>US

wait, what?

if lavamail received a gag order, how come tor is considered safe ???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i thought that user meant redundant as in

TOR is infiltrated, and so is windows, whats the point in using both? hehe

You have more question marks than braincells

It's only safe if the server you connect to isn't the govt, also public exit nodes are monitored so you should be scared.

Don't forgot public bitcoin receipts

>>China, Russia
>>not corrupt
>Come on, you don't believe that. Even SK are corrupt.
Everyone already knows china and russia are corrupt though.

Is anyone here bot bullshitting it's way through?
Where did the old Sup Forums left?

>Snowden is a Russian plant
If we go by his actions, he's an actor on a power struggle inside govt. agencies
(Pay attention to what the CIA does compared to what the FBI is doing)

>Wikileaks is a Russian PsyOps
lmao, you couln't be any more brainwashed

All information available on WL is forwarded to them, they don't work on the leaks themselves.

If anything, ot only shows how no one seems to take the risk, or how good they are at dissapearing dissident.

>Tor is compromised
Tor is a distributed network, so as long as non compromised nodes don't surpass honeypots, you are safe.
Flash and script related leaks are your own stupidity.

>The more you know

KNOWN TOR VULNERABILITIES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)#Weaknesses

why is tor a US nonprofit though?

>Snowdew supports Apple even after they have full control over your privacy letting terrorists get away with terrorism and handing a music pirate to the authorities with ease
>Supports TOR a military funded NSA botnet filled with malware on various nodes and CP honey pots with a government that actually incriminate its users

>Bitcoin
>Tor
>not Monero & i2p

stay watched my friends

>tfw its safe for me because I live in the third world

Tfw use tor with w10
Living on the edge, fuck you Sup Forums