HermanMiller

2 years ago I listened to Sup Forums and built my PC according to its recommendations.
Today I listened again and bought a height adjustable desk.
Holy shit this thing is awesome.
>Herman Miller Envelop desk
>Herman Miller Embody chair

Oh good for you, and how was it?

Dumb blog poster

Speccy

friendly remember to put SAGE into the options bar and hide the thread!

Is the chair a meme or actually good and why?

That's what I thought when someone on Sup Forums recommended it.

So I went to a Herman Miller shop and they allowed me to sit on it for as long as I wanted. I grabbed my phone, started playing a long chess match and sat on the chair for over 20 mins. I loved it.

My lower back pain has been gone for 2 years now.

The desk is also worth it.

Enjoy your overpriced $3,000 furnitures.

What's in the case behind the chair?

Paid $1000 CAD for the chair, and #1200 CAD for the desk. Got a deal for both.

It's still expensive but if that's the price to give for so much comfort and health, so be it.

What about your neck?

Your home is beautiful, user.

why does your desk have different legs?

op that door/window is freaking me the fuck out

I can't imagine actually using my computer by it, anyone could see in and I wouldn't be able to see out

and it looks like you live by the woods

god it's giving me shivers down my spine

>libcuck's first exposure to freedom

I actually don't know.

Thank you. It's on an island in BC. It's a log cabin.

Herman Miller argues that neck-rest is actually not good for you. I haven't looked into it yet to see why. I haven't had any problems so far.

No one can look inside, because no one is around. This is a 2.5 acre land. The population of this island is less than 4,000.

by "anyone" I didn't mean just people

What Ibanez is that? Looks like a prestige case.

Your home looks comfy as fuck

wtf that keyboard, mouse, monitor, THIS GUY DOESN'T GO ON Sup Forums, he's a fucking furniture store shill. all the astroturfing firms aren't getting paid by Hillary anymore so now they're online trying to sell chairs at 10 cents an impression

RG2570 Prestige.

Monitor: 32" 4K because I'm a motion graphics and visual effects artist and I've been working on some 4K projects. Love this monitor.

Keyboard: I don't game, but bought this gaming keyboard because of the extra keys on the left. I assign them to useful shortcuts for After Effects and Premiere Pro

Mouse: It's ergonomic. Comfy as fuck.

>Not an Aeron

They had a deal on the Embody that it would be the same price as an Aeron. I preferred the Embody! It would normally be $1300 cad.

>No one can look inside, because no one is around. This is a 2.5 acre land. The population of this island is less than 4,000.
that just means crooks know they can go to anyones house for an easy job

and they get 100m from yours and they know its gonna be easy, they can see all residents and their current position

>being afraid of unsentient beings
>not being afraid of the most dangerous animal that can plan ahead and act purely on malice

>$1,000 for that

This is a shill thread, remember to sage.

Thanks for reminding me that I have a height adjustable desk.

All that and you can get a decent keyboard? Jesus just looking from the picture that SS Spectre is disgusting. Also, custom built master race.

I have a herman miller aeron and i hate it. That fucking edge of plastic keeps cutting off circulation to my legs.

Have been using the Embody for 5 years now. It's been wonderful for my lower thighs, which are sensitive to pressure from chairs.
My back thanks me and the chair is amazingly comfortable. Not fond of how easily adjustable the arms are though, I am always accidentally moving them.

Can confirm. That's why I chose the Embody instead of the Aeron

I'm going to go ahead and assume there isn't a single chocolate gentleman on the entire island

So like Gabriola or Bowen?

Nice cabin. I've lived on the west coast around there and it's great.