11.11 Aliexpress Sale

Please do not delete this happens once a year.

I knowwe already have /CSG/ but we need another thread today, just for the sale.

ITT: we share technology related items that are on sale and/or request help with finding an item on sale.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Power-Bank-Pro-10000mAh-Mi-Powerbank-Pro-10000-Slim-USB-Type-C-Faster/1000001911430.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=3f84371b-8e6b-47b8-8a4a-d7ed063864ad#
ebay.com/itm/New-Ultimate-UNO-R3-Starter-Kit-for-Arduino-1602-LCD-Servo-Motor-Relay-RTC-LED-/221451495178?hash=item338f89a70a:g:4toAAOSwAuNW55uJ
ebay.com/itm/Adeept-Ultimate-Starter-learning-Kit-for-Arduino-UNO-R3-LCD1602-Servo-processing-/231677301840?hash=item35f10b1450:g:6mEAAOSwjVVV4qUM
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Original-KZ-ATE-3-5mm-in-ear-Earphones-HIFI-Metal-Stereo-Earphones-Super/32350895239.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-Real-capacity-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-micro-sd-card-64GB-class-10-flash-card/32312995879.html
aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-TOHAOLL-Micro-SD-Memory-Card-Colormix-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-Class10-Colorful-Series-Storage/32699434887.html
chnprice.com/?language=english
aliexpress.com/item/wow-its-amazing-what-a-simple-search-can-do/32600400906.html
aliexpress.com/item/nude-canvas-paintings-portrait-modern-decorative-art-masterpiece-reproduction-artist-s-wife-girl-in-yellow-hat/32230665531.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

High prices are a retard filter because retards don't know how to click the sort by price box

When does 11.11 end? Right now it's 11 November 8:35PM. Does it end US timezone?

There's a count down on every product page.

same prices, even more spensives, is jsut a trick,

more people go in start search unecesary stuff cause is on a fake sale.

I wanted to get a Xiaomi 10kmAh power bank, why is shipment SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE?

Thanks the glaxay note 7

Give it back, Jamal

Guys, I'm looking for a powerbank that Has at least 10k MaH, has some graphical indicator and preferably supports quick charge for usb-C. Oh, and two charging ports would also be nice. Can you recommend any companies/models?

Only one charging port but it meets the rest of your criteria.
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Power-Bank-Pro-10000mAh-Mi-Powerbank-Pro-10000-Slim-USB-Type-C-Faster/1000001911430.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=3f84371b-8e6b-47b8-8a4a-d7ed063864ad#

This seller has a different shipping method for each item. Will he combine them and give me fast Ali Standard shipping or will he chink me with "china post ordinary small packet plus"? Or will I get three different packages? Only one way to find out...

Don't ask why I need 20 ear tips.

dont steal, neal

Its ok user I know your ear eats those

Its going to be 3 different package

That KZ case is too small to comfortable fit your IEMs without putting stress on the cable. I bought one.

This is like chink Black Friday. A lot of KZ IEMs I wanted to try out for a few bucks are already sold out in all warehouses

> kilometer Amper hour

What's the cheapest per GB storage device I can by during the sale?

>10,000(mAh)
Better?
Geez.

Why shouldn't I buy a Redmi 4 Pro over the RN3P

isn't 10000mAh 10Ah?

it is, that's just a standard.

Where can I get the best deal on the RN3P?

>kmAh
Neo/g/

Thank you cupons!

I'm ordering one now.

I needed kate so I ordered via xiaomi seller they had a deal for 149usd 32gb

Also that's gray. Gray is sold out everywhere else

mfw bought that one earlier today for my dad, shame there's barely any cases for it.

i have only $74 available in my credit card. i bought $74.22. what can i do?

>tfw you want to buy a cheap redmi but your 4 year old phone still works perfectly

Sale is fake.

my gf basically lives on this site and saw prices go up just before the sale was announced

You can use the price tracker to actually see if your getting a deal. Most things are only slightly less than normal price, but still a deal nonetheless because the price for these goods are relatively inelastic.

Anyone still waiting for payment to get verified?

It told me up to 6 hours.

Ok, you've sent my autism into orbit with this. It is never correct, more convenient, or easier to understand to do what you did and disregard the actual SI and metric standards. You should have said 10000 mAh, 1000 cAh, 100 dAh, 10 Ah, 1 daAh, or any other legitimate SI designation. Since the meter (m) is the SI unit for distance, what you actually said was kilometer ampere hours. There was NO other way to interpret what you've typed because we expect SI convention to be followed absolutely.

Please remember that units of measure are a critical part of the things we are here to discuss and treat them with the proper respect.

Anybody have some recommendations for IP security cameras? I'm looking for something cheap that just werks, without a lot of bullshit proprietary software.

Did anyone get a orange pi pc 2?

One item took about 7 hours to get verified for me.

> Ok, you've sent my autism into orbit with this.

No need to say that, the rest of your post was indication enough.

I feel you man. I'm going to wait another year I think. Hopefully the chinks come up with something twice as good for the same price.

> tfw no chinkshit-loving gf

>mediadick processor vs snappydragon
a no brainer

Any good arduino kit?
I tried to find good, but it seems I can order better on ebay

link to the one on ebay?

I'm looking for one myself.

Retarded

Words of wisdom from Ann:

>Wise shopping on the proper item in a exact time makes your life beautiful!

10k mAh is acceptable colloquially, mind.

10 kmAh is objectively retarded no discussion there, but it's okay to not be completely proper as long as one doesn't go that far off the deep end of retardation

Can we at least agree that 100 kcAh is ok?

oh mighty KEK, what items should I buy from yellow niggers in this great day of repeating digits?

>Luke have I ever told you how chinks speak the worst engrish on the planet?
>they are dear friends

dragon dildo
dubs have spoken

ebay.com/itm/New-Ultimate-UNO-R3-Starter-Kit-for-Arduino-1602-LCD-Servo-Motor-Relay-RTC-LED-/221451495178?hash=item338f89a70a:g:4toAAOSwAuNW55uJ

Either that or go broke with ebay.com/itm/Adeept-Ultimate-Starter-learning-Kit-for-Arduino-UNO-R3-LCD1602-Servo-processing-/231677301840?hash=item35f10b1450:g:6mEAAOSwjVVV4qUM

Baby Mouth Car Vagina.

Any good store to a buy a KZ Ate from?

I have found this one:

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Original-KZ-ATE-3-5mm-in-ear-Earphones-HIFI-Metal-Stereo-Earphones-Super/32350895239.html

Is this the supposedly proper original store?

Stop giving bad info, the Redmi 4 Prime has Snapdragon.

this

I want to get myself one, but this lg g3 works perfectly fine.

just the noise from the headphone jack annoys me tho.

Should I pull the trigger on the Dzat Df10?

>counter reaches zero
>immediately sold out
So you need some kind of script? What's trick?

You can't compete against millions of Slavs.

aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-Real-capacity-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-micro-sd-card-64GB-class-10-flash-card/32312995879.html
aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-TOHAOLL-Micro-SD-Memory-Card-Colormix-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-Class10-Colorful-Series-Storage/32699434887.html

Is the bottom one legit, it's a few euros cheaper for a 32Gb card.

dont be fooled by sales
I order regularly from aliexpress, well I mean I ordered 4 time...

all items I ordered in the last ~6 months are today more expensive than when I ordered

>endoscope for smartphone aliexpress
>smartphone car holder
>blind spot mirror
>redmi flip cover...

what's a nice small quadcopter with a camera,

How much is Australian currency in proper money?

I think it's about 70c us

>serbian government signed an contract with the chinese
>shipping is free for every item
I fucking love my country sometimes.

Any good webcams with stereo mics on aliexpress on par with Logitech C920 webcam? Or should I just get it from amazon for 60 USD and get fucked in the ass over 40 USD shipping

>not know difference between shipping and tariffs & tax
I really doubt you mean shipping is free
and if it really is, then its a fucking drop in the bucket compared to usual 20% vat tax and probably some tariff on items above value of 150€

Shipping is free for items under 1.5kg.
Each item under 80jewros euros is not taxed.

LOL NICE MEME!

I'm looking to get a tablet, either a chuwi hi8 or hi10 I hear they are both good bang for your buck.
I'll be Shipping to the UK, am I likely to get caught by customs or is there a way to get items marked down from aliexpress?

>Shipping is free for items under 1.5kg.
that just makes so little sense,for a government to try to insert itself in to shipping of goods?
you know that we all have free shipping on aliexpress if we are going for china mail, with 30-60 days arrival..
governmant could fuck off with some taxes and levis but not actually started to pay for shipping goods.
go ask your parents how it really is little Dragan

What are some decent SD cards? I had one from aliexpress a few years ago but it stopped working really quickly. Any tips?

Mixza

nigger sd card in your local shop from reliable brand will cost like 5-15 currency
why trying to save on it and buying cheapest possible shit?

That's my question really, if I should even bother with aliexpress here.
cheers

What's the name of that piece of shit program to test the sd cards?

CrystalDiskMark?

Has anyone purchased any decent USB 3.0 hubs? Especially with some charging ports? I have one Chinese one already and it has had its fair share of issues.

That gives you a very long battery life

Lads what are you buying your mums for christmas

I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas

Friendly reminder that sales are basically a scam. Most sellers increase price about a couple of weeks before 11.11.
Check your link to make sure you are not gonna get chinked.

chnprice.com/?language=english

>buying anything usb-related from china
It's like you want to kill all your devices

Some good DW watch?

>aliexpress.com/item/wow-its-amazing-what-a-simple-search-can-do/32600400906.html
you think that will work then the floor outside is angled like this against the door? maybe 5mm high

is it bad i want to buy bootleg paintings

aliexpress.com/item/nude-canvas-paintings-portrait-modern-decorative-art-masterpiece-reproduction-artist-s-wife-girl-in-yellow-hat/32230665531.html

Is this a scam? What's the best projector I can grab for close to or under $30

If you take out one of the sticks then yeah, probably

Home wine making kit.
My mother is an alcoholic.

I'd fuck that painting

Socks

those are shitty projector, why would it be a scam?

Fucking chink jews, and I almost bought that shit

>Is this a scam?
Not scam, but just shitty specs.

>What's the best projector I can grab for close to or under $30
a used one probably

that already looks shit on the picture, 800x600 and the power of a 10W light buld (the old kind)? dont buy

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

WHAT MEMEP3 PLAYER SHOULD I GET
RUIZU X20?

The x20 is $2 more expensive than usual

>800x600 and the power of a 10W light buld (the old kind)? dont buy
Light bulbs aren't cheap and 800x600 would be luxury.

>Native resolution: 320x240 pixels
>Brightness:15 ANSI Lumen (Marketing brightness 50 Lumen)
>Total power 24W(12V, 2A)