Call pizzia hut up and send them 20 pizzas

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/S57479373
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>waisted

can someone pls send me 20 pizzas

Oh frick off Mauricio

When will you faggots learn..

Heh heh, ya know jimbo, the ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day,to make the purported death figures accurate! Yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site! Now ain't that just quacking crazy?!

Lmao good on you user

hahah yes

Good goin user. OP is a cunt for doing that.

Oh lawd, underage b& and all, why am I not surprised.

excellent
good work

don't understand why the retard thought Sup Forums would help him of all places

Omg Yaaaaasssssssssssss

Pay attention anons.

This is how it's done.

Who did you contact out of curiosity?

I was gonna send an email to the principal but not sure whether to do it or not

Found Dorian on a website where his email address was visible, went straight to the sauce.

Never be afraid to reverse raid a faggot like OP. In the name of the lulz, keks, and holy shitpost, you must do it fgt.

>tfw one of these is real for once and not a troll trolling trolls

op, you're a fucking faggot, underage piece of shit.
what is worse is that you attend a christian school too, I can somewhat understand you being a fuckwit though - my parents made me go to church my whole life and I didn't genuinely convert until I was 16.

Anyways OP, you need to grow in character. No matter how hard good christian morals are attempted to be instilled in you by your teachers/mentors, there are certain things and changes that need to come from within a man's own heart. It is one of those things you simply understand as you get over, as you continue to grow in responsibility and independence you realize life isn't like Sup Forums, you can't just do whatever you want.

However, since you're just an underage kid though who won't heed anyones advice regardless of where its coming from, even if its Sup Forums - kill yourself my man

post his email under the code function please, I want to send him an email as well

I know there can't be any true assurance that I won't mess with them, but I just want to send them something too for memes will it

i dont know whats going on in this thread, but it seems to me that some stupid kid asking for a personal army just got owned, this pleases me

thank you based user for providing us with this entertainment and reverse raiding OP

now to make a screencap of the thread

> Picture of his house: [description of his house] & [Link]

wat

Hey man, I'm genuinely interested, I posted this how did you do it?
I've always relied on google searches to get either facebook or twitter, or using spokeo to find names and relatives, but I've never heard of a way to randomly pull emails

please share knowledge with a fellow african

Never forget.

rbt.asia/g/thread/S57479373

inb4 ZOOMED WORDS

reminder that you can screencap the entire page with firefox by using shift + F2 and "screenshot --fullpage"

sheeeit, never even knew about that, thanks user

posting in an epic bread

>trying to get a personal army
>on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

at least try, kid

Posting in :^)

screencap of thread

if even half the shit in op's image was real, you would easily be able to find something.

if you have to ask this question, you dont need to know the answer

>find facebook
>find parents on facebook
>go from there

give plebbit our regards

scrub the details in the original dox

Not your personal army etc etc kys

>'the info on this website is temporary'
>you fags are going to post this kids home address in Sup Forums humor threads for ever

delete this, and make one with the info blurred please

no

danke

stupid Sup Forums kids...
oh
kek

I remember when I was messing with kids on the internet I would send their parents a letter saying stuff about how they are asking underage kids for nudies

Obviously a fake thread for OP to seek le epic gotcha gratification from Sup Forums
Shame on you OP for same-fagging and pretending that you've found justice at 3:00 in the afternoon by some random parent

You're full of shit OP, samefagging on a technology board

haha we should stop sending them messages now haha

>be on Sup Forums
>takes "screenshot" with vintage-webcam
>its some kids info
>requests pizza to someones home
are you retarded or something? Not even Sup Forums would help you.

I am an Ausfag. It was 3pm here, 11pm there. Guess the Williamsons are night owls.

You seem like as much of a faggot as OP. No.

Bueno.

Imagine the following: the OP that send that picture was actually the kid of the parents you send an email to. After fixing the laptop of his friend he did not want to pay for it. Out of revenge he creates some fake post baiting Sup Forums into contacting his parents about some another kid trying to troll them. The parents thinking they are smart will now contact the other kid's parent's. In the end Sup Forums and his parents would be both fools to fall for such a simple trick.

OP got BTFO

Why do they both have exactly the same writing format? Americans and Australians have different grammar.

derp I mean these two:

>Inbox

You do realise when you send somebody a message it goes to your Sent/Outbox, right? It's when they reply it shows in your Inbox.

>pretending that you've found justice at 3:00 in the afternoon by some random parent

OPs image contains an Oregon address, it was around 6pm in Oregon when this thread was made.