TPP is dead for the United States

How much data did you hoard?

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/11/mpaa-backed-trans-pacific-partnership-accord-dead-in-wake-of-trump-win/

Wait, that's good right?

Ye

Ne

Maybe

Fuck yeah it is.

MAGA

idk

i downloaded Pink Floyd discography from TPP less than 12 hours ago, and yes it's public tracker and no i dont care

call the cops i dont give a fuck.png

I live in Europe and I supported him because of this. And because he didn't treat Russia like they were the worst.

The West didn't need TAFTA. The corporations did

Not really, because everyone else in the trade deal can enjoy cheap products from eachother. People in New Zealand can buy cheap Nintendos for example. While America only has Chinese products available cheap

anti-tpp MAGA retards are against it for the wrong reasons
>MUH NAFTA
>MUH FACTORIES
>DUH NEOLIBERAL GLOBALIST SHILLS
>MUH TRUMP AND BERNIE ARE SMARTER THAN THE ECONOMISTS THAT STUDY TRADE FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIVES

>basically the "kill the nationstate forever and hand the world over to disney and cocacola'" bill
Yeah nah son

Fuck off.

Salty?

You mad that Sup Forums was right again?

>While America only has Chinese products available cheap
Not for long.

A bunch of manchildren who masturbate to anime. They don't matter to the general course of human history. Trump will never get the nomination.

You sure you didn't download it from TPB?

Nice shitposting

>TPP is dead
>How much data did you hoard?

>a shitty deal which was mostly twisted, worded, and corrupted by the American copyright cartel
>How much data did you hoard?

You made me laugh OP.
The death of this deal is good news for all pirates pirating foreign shit.

>MPAA backed shit failing
>being anything but good news

This except the last sentence You insignificant retards posting your shitty memes everywhere thinking you have superpowers and can change the course of history by shitposting.

Trump hasn't even secured the office, there's still time for something to go wrong, don't forget that faggots. Not even an American so I don't care about the election but if something does go wrong I will be enjoying it and laughing while you social outcasts start killing yourselves.

I know that

Trumps whole criticism is intellectual property regulation is to lose hurting American companies, expect a renegotiated with tougher laws around IP. Don't expect congress to give up on free trade agreements

Depends on if you're Chinese or not.

Depends on if you're thinking of short term or long term.