Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVKmKDhDL4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

W701DS
Because that thing is awesome.

MacBook Pro a shit.

macbook pro every time

>Latest MacBook Pro
Am I allowed to take the 2015 model instead?

Why are elitebooks and latitudes not an option?
What the fuck is wrong with your thread you cunt

she's pretty pale. Does she have sunscreen on?>

Thinkpad because I'm not into men.

/thread

I'll choose one after you give me the source.

both but I don't need it

[ ] both
[ ] none
[ x ] both but none

even if I'd get it for free, I'd donate it to some programming class in a reputable university to someone who would have better usage.

in b4 marketers complain about muh millenial consumerism

in b4 marketers shill reviewers and streamers

in b4 bankrupt baby boomer pensioners reliant on a failed system

amen

i pick that broad, money wasn't a matter, whatever the hell that means.

/thread

Thinkpad because I need ports

it means that you didn't give a fuck about anything, "fuck you" money in a way.

stuff start owning and corrupting you even if you refuse 'em, so you still have a liberty of choice hence why most oldfags are discrete.

The MBP.

It's the future.

whatever nigger, made my choice, send the broad over at your most convinent time.

thinkpad

pic related, but new - they;re about 5k usd. I've bought mine used from demobil for 1k usd - apart from crappy resolution (1366 x 7xx), shit is awesome - i7, 16gb ram, survive anything
( youtube.com/watch?v=xVKmKDhDL4o )

Thinkpad of my choice because of all those USB ports, twist-able screen, excellent Linux/BSD compatibility, ability to burn to disks etc.

Mactoddlerbook is a glorious facebook machine that is used as a fashion accessory.

ThickBads

>that pic
we gon' have a fappan tonight

Fujitsu Lifebook S936
Cause it's designed and manufactured in a country that's not a surveillance state forcing companies to build in backdoors for them. For a while longer anyway.

Thinkpad since I am not homosexual

Macbook pro

>sell it
>buy thinkpad of my choice
>have extra money for other stuff I'd buy.

cute

The mac crowd is so vain that the price you'd get for it used even if it is in practically new condition is much lower

sorry, my dick doesn't let me see the options

can i choose neither? i wouldnt put much use into a laptop so they dont make any sense for me

Thinkpad

Nice keyboard, easy to upgrade/swap out parts, trackpoint, great GNU/Linux compatibility.

who is this semen demon?

Not that anyone said it would be used, but nothing is stopping you from listing it as New (Other) on ebay.

Thinkpad. Thinness is a meme. So is weight. I care far more about having a proper (C|G)PU instead of a low-end dual-core.

>putting pic of sexy grill
>expecting macfags to reply

well done, OP

This... If you use the shitter for shitting and nothing else then thinkpad is the clear choice.

That's what I mean, it counts as used if it is not from a proper apple store regardless of the condition.

elitebooks and latitudes are an option. just not in this thread. personal statistics cunt

Japan is xenophobic as fuck, they're not going to listen to filthy gaijin.

calling me a nigger... "fuck you" money is a figure of speech... your derogatory term is unfounded and insulting... Ad hominem, besides the "broad" was not an option, and I'm not supplying anything.

myheadisfullof.jpg

one of those chink broadwell X61s pls

I'm a dev so I have no use for a laptop, the macbook at least I can gift to my parents or something. A surface would be better though.

so is anyone going to say who the cute pale girl is?

the latest dell

Just bought a t450s for only 650euro

macbook pro, resell to others

I have no use for a laptop

Also thinkpad.. because I am into nerdy men

if money wasnt an issue id pay ibm to design me a modern thinkpad.
ibm may not be in the laptop business anymore. they still take on custom solutions though.
top of the line hardware of course and the layout should fit a mini itx motherboard so it can be upgraded. and run desktop class cpus.
the real magic should happen in the power supply.
given enough money im pretty sure they could fit several car batteries worth of electrical storage into a 6cell thinkpad battery. cooling solution should also be easy to come by with enough money

>No numpad
What did they mean by this?

Thinkpad.

I don't enjoy a safe middle-class lifestyle in cushy gated communities, so I take the least nigger attracting item.

Also helps that I enjoy ricing my hardware.

Thumped because I like them big and black ;^)