Windows 7 Home Edition

>Windows 7 Home Edition

>he buys his copy of Windows legitimately

>he runs malware riddled third party software to 'crack' windows

>he downloads the latest version of Windows Loader which comes with all that malware
Feels good to use an old version without viruses alongside it.

>he doesn't browse craigslist for old computers with Win 7 professional stickers visible in the photos
>he doesn't use these to "legally" activate OEM isos downloaded from digitalriver

>he doesn't use windows 7 ultimate
>he doesn't realise that the keys don't ever work anyways

wtf ? why would someone buy an illegitimate copy of windows ?

If I wanted to piracy I would download the digital media and then daz loader whatever version

>he uses windows
Top jej

>Windows

Ultimate doesn't have any real benefits over professional, and it has worked for me several times.

I also bought a bunch of used chinkpads at an auction once for $30 and they all have Win 7 pro keys on the bottom.

Keep in mind sometimes you have to try activating Windows 7 three or four times before it takes because Microsoft a shit

No, I meant as if someone actually BUYS windows in the first place when ISO's and cracks are readily available.

I'd pay maybe five bucks for a good Win 7 key just to save myself the trouble.

>he spends hours chasing his own tail distro hopping because this distro is no good at fonts, and that one has screen tearing, and this one is too slow, and this one is no fun wahh

It's never guaranteed that a "good" key will work. Windows Loader OTOH always works.

t. Manchild Sup Forumsermin

hit a little too close to home, stallchild?

Yeah but they do work 9/10 ten times so it's worth five bucks. If it does shit out on you after a year you've still got your money's worth.

Microsoft is -really- shitty about checking keys. As long as you're using windows is all that matters to them.

Shouldn't you be on Sup Forums man child?

>using the same insult twice
>using child after I have already called you the same

u suck at this

Ok. You're a faggot. Happy?

It does work, I did it.

>Windows
Spotted the manc̶h̶i̶l̶d̶̶ *baby