So my Windows 10 crashed with a bluescreen and now my background and mouse wont show up...

So my Windows 10 crashed with a bluescreen and now my background and mouse wont show up...also WhoCrashed doesnt give me any useful data on drivers.. Any help?

No, fuck off

You are mean

>Use Active@ Boot Disk
>Run check disk on C:
>Repair any errors
>Boot normally into Windows
>Check event logs or use BlueScreenView
>Uninstall any recent software or drivers
Most blue screens are relating to hardware or drivers.

I already checked the C disk for errors and im using WhoCrashed instead of BlueScreenView..does it matter if I have SMART checking disabled in the BIOS?

Just switched the usb port and my mouse works
Fuck

was just about to say that. my ports do that alot since i have like 5 different MIDI instruments, sometimes i have to just switch them around for it to work again.

SMART is not required, however, SMART does help detect hard drive faults. You can also use the software from the manufacture to check the SMART status at anytime. If you run in AHCI or RAID, you cannot check the SMART status.

So then is your USB port failing?

Just tried plugging a USB into that port and it works.It just wont recognize my mouse for some reason

I installed BlueScreenView and got this now

Ok go to Options > Lower Pane Mode > Blue Screen in XP. With it being hal.dll file, may just need to insert Windows OS disk and select Repair option.

Hal .dll was thw latest one.The forat one was caused by ntoskrnl.exe

The* first*

Correct. ntoskrnl.exe is linked with hal.dll. These are Windows system files that need repaired so the best method for this would be to first use the Windows disk to repair and then check for Windows updates afterwards to make sure all your system files are up-to-date and working properly.

why u just don't check eventviewer anonkun ?

Okay, thanks alot!

>CTRL+F gentoo
>0 of 0

install gentoo

eventviewer is too complicated for me

do you just come on Sup Forums when you need tech support? also why didn't you ask this in the small/stupid questions thread

I see you have the Windows port of the arc theme.

I'm willing to wager that you mucking around in tweaks and settings Microsoft never intended for you to change is the root of your problem.
Do a system restore to the last one that worked, and if you don't have a restore point, or an install media then get fuckeed