Should I buy an external hard drive or usb ?

Should I buy an external hard drive or usb ?

Opinions? I'm looking for 1TB space

buy a skirt instead

If you actually want any sort of a portability definitely get USB.

Not only do you need to plug an external in everytime it will actually degrade and eventually kill the power supply.

If you're never going to move it, or turn it off, yeah go for it.

what?

you have to plug in a USB flash drive everytime as well, dunno how it will kill the power supply or degrade?

Running an external hard drive will not harm your power supply in any way.

Do you mean "externally powered hard drive or usb powered"? Or are you one of those people who call flash drives simply "usb"?

usb powered

What the fuck kinda shit are you sniffing?

but how come those usb drives disconnects themselves at some point during the day? i use them for music and every day at some point the music will get cut because the drive disconnects itself for 1 sec

thought it was my old drive but bough a new one, usb/external power, and this one does it less, but still does it 1-2 times during the day

The power goes in at a median voltage and is cut or amplified through the use of an amp. Just like any other appliance.

Might be some USB power saving feature. Make sure you disable it for every use device.

Want external storage for daily backups and keeping media library.
Do I keep these on seperate drives or two partitions on one big drive?

For the autistics a clarification
is talking about getting either a USB flash drive "zip disquette" or an external hard disk drive with usb connector like the on on his picture.

This autist thought that OP meant getting either a sata hard disk drive or a usb hard disk drive as external storage.

Neither
Download some RAM and partition it over the cloud for remote deployment use

Get a USB powered one, unless you're planning on using it on an underpowered device such a Raspberry Pi

Why would you buy physical storage in 2016?
Just buy a 1TB cloud, it's better and cheaper.

why would you buy that when superior gaming drives with LEDs exist like this:

>cloud anything

Autism

what is this? and why do they all have the
>fuck me up doc
look

Turkish feminist (the bimbo ones)

Could you recommend somewhere to download some good RAM

Pretty much any website that supports HTML ejection and offers RAM with USB-capabilities

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on cloud-based storage, for both backup and recreation purposes?

A USB what nigger? God. Just learn the fucking terms already you uneducated trashposters