Why does it seem like the same 5 people post on Sup Forums all the time?

Why does it seem like the same 5 people post on Sup Forums all the time?

Every other post is from Jordan, the Apple Lesbo, the trap with kneesocks, the faggot who complains about anime-posters, the other faggot who cries about racism, and (on rare occasions) sysadmin.

Other urls found in this thread:

b.catgirlsare.sexy/XybU.json
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this the new desktop thread

yeah this board feels really dead lately. i wish it would display a counter of how many users are currently browsing like other forums...

though I'm kind of glad this board is dying. it's a really easy way to trick yourself into thinking you're doing something. for me, other boards are entertainment or a release. with Sup Forums though I feel myself and many others may trick themselves into believing that, by reading about technology and programming you are doing something constructive. in reality it's just shitposting.

Post your tits, and I might suki your posts.

Sup ForumsG/

Haha whaaaat

im not that kind of girl

cute
but how cute are your tits

>not that kind of girl

the female kind with tits he means

Neets have ruled the imageboards since the dawn of ages.

you know what would be fun.. writing some sort of bot to determine who is samefagging in a thread. identify which posts correspond to which separate IP. you could determine almost everything in a short thread by watching from the start and looking at the # of posters in it as new posts come in. the rest could be inferred based on typing style

i do this in my head get good

I wonder if I should tripfag.
Since all the tripfags are gone.

true, it would be fun to train a neural network on one of the boards with IDs to learn to discriminate based on typing style. bet it would get better than you

dont do it people are rude and will filter u

4chanx marks new posts as new posters if the poster count increments as a post comes in.

Im the one who collected all the pics of Amada and even drew her with PC-tan and as the awoo girl

shame it never caught on

I was drawing amada lewds at a point but didn't finish shit

Make that six, you forgot about Kevin.

Install solus

not the kind of girl that would post my breasts online BAKA

same, I tried, but I was ass at drawing and never got around finishing them

show me them you nig

send them to me through mail

because you're a moronic circlejerking shitposter who only pays attention to tripfags so you can fellate their egos?

fuck off

how do I get a cute cosplaying anime gf

Stop LARPing faggot.

here's one of the lewds I gave up on just to make it equal

little AMD cuck and her Nvidia bull

Reported again. Christ you must love it in the ass. I love giving.

It's not larping if you are on the internet you stain

I'm guessing most people left. I'd do the same, but I don't know where to go. Lainchan is slow as shit, same for 7chan, and the other chan's Sup Forums looks as bad as this board.

>imblying you can leave Sup Forums
the presence of newfags and GPUposters just drowns out everyone else is all

all me

What's that horrible place got to do with anything? There's an obnoxious cunt stinking up muh Sup Forums with spam, I'm being proactive in dealing with it.

I said I'd report you motherfucker, and I really will. Until one of us gets permabanned. I think the odds are good it'll be you; I see the mods delete your filthy posts and my dick is diamonds. DIAMONDS. Even if they get bored of my reports and ban us both, I'll still be happy. And rock solid.

There's that, but then there's also all the Sup Forums shit, the shilling, and the ridiculous amount of shitposting("Y u need privacy?" "Windows is t3h best. Lincucks BTFO." "Redpill me on Loonix so I can shit on it.") I used to come here in '09 and I remember it being a lot less shit. Really the only thing that's the same is that Arch users are still obnoxious faggots.

Im gonna need the full pic

haha owned

Like I give a fuck, the desktop tranny got deleted too. Mission accomplished.

she's a girl

DIE TRANNY THIS WILL NEVER END UNTIL YOU LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK REEEEEEEEE

I only make real posts in dpt.
General consumer tech doesn't interest me.
I've started with electronics and arduino. So il probably look at that general now.

If you want discussion on news go to some reddit.
>Sup Forums can trick me I'm doing something
user you won't feel that way when you're doing something of value on your off time.

*girl

tfw no os x gf

That Sup Forums theme, gief pls

for oneechan
b.catgirlsare.sexy/XybU.json

I am the sixth one. I shill for Windows or Linux based on my mood.

MODS
MODS
MODS

?

BLUE BOARD

your weird

*your'e

I used to be a frequent poster years ago, but these days I only browse once or twice a week, and post some stuff about phones.

Not my mousepad, but the oldest pic I have saved from Sup Forums on my computer. Are custom mousepads still a meme?

Reported again, golly gee anticipation boner

Hello I'm the seventh one. I tell everyone to kill themselves because their existence doesn't matter.

Kys.

Hi, I'm the 8th one, I crosspost from /o/ because cars are technology

do you also compare GPUs to cars like a true memester?

You forgot one Solus shill OP

Amada will be dead soon

I miss Chloe.

>that one retard who sucks nvidias dick
>that one retard who sucks amds dick
>that one retard who cant make up his mind on which company he should suck dick on
>the babby who needs tech support
>the 'to inteligent to post on Sup Forums' lad

ohio mina san