B-b-but all androids are laggy and explode

B-b-but all androids are laggy and explode

How's it feel itoddlers?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-college-students-iphone-explodes-in-pocket-during-class/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like an iPhone 6.
It was just time to upgrade.

Fake. No news site would use that font.

Stay mad itoddler, have fun with your ifire

>One iPhone explodes compared to the numerous amounts of Samsung phones.
>LOL BTFO IPHONE XDDDDDDD!!!!!

Do you wake up every morning and decide, "HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD APPLE PRODUCTS TODAY?!"?

> I am literally incapable of googling a news headline

cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-college-students-iphone-explodes-in-pocket-during-class/

At this point, I'm not sure if you're the bigger faggot for being so fucking incompetent, or if OP is for using such a cum gargling overlay on whatever the fuck he is using.

Happening everywhere, texas story also

>not being able to see a simple webm

I'll stay with my sexy androids

They must have jumped the gun forcing obsolescence on this 7 then..

Viewing webm is nice but I only ever encounter them here in this shit hole.

>itoys exploding
>samshit flagships exploding
>my chinese refurbished htc one m8 which probably has a chink knockoff battery has been working for a year and half without issues
so much for "premium" devices lmao

>Burn by iphone7
>burn mark makes a 6

As we see with the iBabies will use any excuse they can to justify their shitty products.

U fucking wot?

Makes a 6

>B-b-but all androids are laggy and explode

Who has ever said that?

I'm not autistic. I only see a burn.

It's just a bunch of technically incompetent faggots who do not understand the energy levels contained within modern lithium batteries. Doesn't matter who makes them, all manufacturers are pushing the edges of safety with their flagships, and we are seeing them go up as a result.

can someone explain the faggot font the OP has used? the link in is normal. is it some custom new version of comic sans?

Every itoddler born

the problem with this narrative is that exploding iphones are so rare that apple doesn't need to send you a series of boxes and recall every single one of them. nobody's even calling for it.

so no matter what Sup Forums says, no matter how much stomping around you guys do, the note — a distinctly android device — will be the flagship exploding fire-starting smartphone.

>who ever said Android lags?

Have you been in a coma?

They dont send iphones out because that's 50k for only 50 people

Unfortunately sometimes self destruct features go off prematurely.

Can't be helped I guess. Speaks to the quality of apple products though if only two have grenaded prematurely.

ibomb
isuicide
iIsis

It all started... when the fire nation attacked

>iISIS
>not iSIS

Fucking retard, can't even meme properly.

First I is silent

this.

Sup Forums is the only place that uses them

But seeing you're here that is a pretty important feature.

triggered?

>lags and explodes

That's why you're not supposed to have phones in class. hahahafaggot.jpg

Can we make this a thing, like jump the pin to make the battery asplode to fuck apple's rep even more? I feel like some Sup Forums should figure out how to do this just for general fuckery purposes

holy shit what the fuck is up with that font

He changed his default browser font.

Op probably messed with font settings on his phone

My htc doesn't have this problem.

>that font
Kill yourself, grandma

>not being able to afford apple products
Do you realize how many poorfags have Apple products? My friend who's barely making it month to month has an iPhone 6s Plus that she bought new.

OP, your font fucking sucks.

This. When someone cares more about appearance than cost and practicality you get an Apple consumer. It's nog-tier and the person usually possesses the kind of mindset that keeps them poor in the first place. Sad! Many such cases

It knows the 6th one is less shitty

>Sad! Many such cases
kek

OP is secretly an iFag trying to deflect attention from reports by making news headlines appear fake

Good way to get out of class, surprised not many people thought of this.

Stupid goy, he should have pre ordered the new iPhone.

I've been hearing about this for weeks yet there's no mainstream tech media stories about it yet